[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Shiori Me  cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532Welcome to this thread and forum!  smileysballoons smiley Yes, we don't judge speaking skills here... as long as it is understandable, you're fine! 

There are many fans here from Germany... That's great! I agree that LJG is a really great actor! His acting is incredible! Yes, the drama is like a real torture. I've noticed that in each episode, there is always some bloody scene, like for example

- episode 1: the horse;

- episode 2, the assassination of the hitmen,

- episode 3 the killing of the monks

- episode 4, the whipping till CR bled  

- episode 5: lady Hae's suffering and her death

- episode 6: the scar on Hae Soo's wrist

- episode 7: Mu's illness

- episode 8: the vision of Wang So as future king (since Hae Soo connects him to the king who killed his brother)

- episode 9: the vision of Eun's death

- episode 10: the poisoning

- episode 11: Wang So's poisoning, Hae Soo after getting tortured, the killing of the court lady

- episode 12: Baek Ah's injured by WH's sword

- episode 13: the attempt to get the throne (soldiers were killed); Wang So killing his brother

- episode 14: the attack of the D., soldiers were also killed

- episode 15: Mu's death and the killing of Eun's relatives

- episode 16: Eun's and SD's death

As you can see, there is not a single episode where blood is not mentioned or shown!

Wah ... I didn't realize that.

I guess it will continue ... we are bound to see more bloodshed/death tull the last episode ... had I just known before *sigh*

Naaah ... would still have watched

• Like 11

5 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

@akinahana89 this is brilliant !! We can do this !! 

I will submit mine too!  May we know if you have twitter so twitpeeps will also be informed :D

Hide contents

Maybe we can ask the admins for soompi twitter and facebook to repost this project too?

I will try to contact JG family about this, even if just a share link.

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am noob when comes to tech. How do we submit the pic?? I am using my Iphone to take the picture. Then what?? Please help!!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I've noticed that in each episode, there is always some bloody scene, like for example

- episode 1: the horse;

- episode 2, the assassination of the hitmen,

- episode 3 the killing of the monks

- episode 4, the whipping till CR bled  

- episode 5: lady Hae's suffering and her death

- episode 6: the scar on Hae Soo's wrist

- episode 7: Mu's illness

- episode 8: the vision of Wang So as future king (since Hae Soo connects him to the king who killed his brother)

- episode 9: the vision of Eun's death

- episode 10: the poisoning

- episode 11: Wang So's poisoning, Hae Soo after getting tortured, the killing of the court lady

- episode 12: Baek Ah's injured by WH's sword

- episode 13: the attempt to get the throne (soldiers were killed); Wang So killing his brother

- episode 14: the attack of the D., soldiers were also killed

- episode 15: Mu's death and the killing of Eun's relatives

- episode 16: Eun's and SD's death

As you can see, there is not a single episode where blood is not mentioned or shown!

I didn't realise that but once you've mentioned it,I remember someone posting about the meaning of the title(Sry I forgot who it was:sweatingbullets:).'Scarlet' is the colour of blood so the blood mentioned in every episode can be related to this.The Soompier also mentioned 'sin' relating to 'scarlet'.

Definition of sin

1. a :  an offense against religious or moral law   

b :  an action that is or is felt to be highly           reprehensible <it's a sin to waste food>    

c :  an often serious shortcoming

2. a :  transgression of the law of God     

b :  a vitiated state of human nature in which the    self is estranged from God

(From http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sin )

So acording to the definition,everything that happens in every episode relating to blood are sins.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

@40somethingahjumma wow a fan art from you!! What has MLSHR do to all of us? :D:wub:

Very nice work. The makeup scene was one of the most raw scene in kdrama!

I'm surprised that you're surprised. :lol: I made all kinds of things for Cheese in the Trap remember?

I just wanted to do something a bit different... a departure from my usual essays. ;)

• Like 9

Does anyone recall seeing a link for the fan created So paper dolls? Those would be cute to pose in front of a landmark for the Support Project campaign. Thanks!

Edit: this campaign also seems like a good outlet for creativity. Halloween is coming up, maybe we'll see SHR carved pumpkins?

• Like 7

2 hours ago, sooji28 said:

While i'm waiting for eps 17, I open this website, because i plan to go to SK next April. Well, I'm planning my trip and I need to know which Scarlet Heart shooting location that will be my priority place-to-go ((Oh me and my MLSHR craziness)).

http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ATR/SI_EN_3_6.jsp?cid=2420291

And while I'm scrolling, i found this picture below (And I can't contain my feelings while looked at it).

IS THIS WEBSITE JUST GAVE US THE BIGGEST SPOILER EVER???

:dizzy:

Because as far as i know, we never seen this landmark before in eps 1 (from the modern times).  Is this place will be the place Hae Soo or Go Ha Jin in modern times, will met Wang So or someone Wang So's resemblance or real Wang So transported to the future???

If so, then wow. They just gave us the biggest spoiler. And to tell you the truth it got me so anxious thinking about it.

If not, then why this so called "official" tourism website, gave us the place info.

Curious. Curious. Curious.

Don't get too excited, it may have been where they filmed the first scene in ep 1, it looks like a lake park. They would not have included the monument in the show, too prominent.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, dea97 said:

qwenli I live in area near to a mountain called Mountain Kinabalu.. I dont know if you have heard this mountain though..I plan to take a picture of it from far away just enough to see in photo  :)

Hi!! there!! It seems we come from the same state/country. But I residing in Kuala Lumpur for nearly 22 yrs now. Married to KLites. I am still thinking what landmark I want to use as my background picture. It will be nice to see Mount Kinabalu as part of Scarlet Heart project :thumbsup:

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, hiluna said:

Don't get too excited, it may have been where they filmed the first scene in ep 1, it looks like a lake park. They would not have included the monument in the show, too prominent.

The website says the first episode (when Hae Soo drown)  was in another region, which is In Gyeonggi-do. And the tree /root landmark is In Daegu . So, those two places are in different region. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

@sooji28 lol I can't believe a tourism site giving out the spoiler! The sculpture is nice, it looks like a tree and the tree reference keep cropping up in this show, even Soo's name means tree. :) we will have to wait and see.

@sooji28 Thanks for sharing. Now I'm sure that they'll meet in the future. Just don't know WS under what personality. Hmmm...

Yes, a tree-like sculpture - WS favorite, and surrounded by water - our recurring theme as well!!

17 minutes ago, hiluna said:

The first scene of ep.1 is at Pocheon Art Valley. Click on the link that sooji28 shared.

In conclusion, I'm super excited!!

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Thank you for clarifying ! Even the schedules really matters to us now , this drama can do to us  150

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Characters of Scarlet Heart Ryeo: A Summary http://moonlightjournal.tumblr.com

I was drinking when I saw this. When I went to Yo image I nearly burst out laughing while water was in my mouth! Thanks so much for sharing this!

• Like 8

I always watched the scene in the park in Episode 1. But I do not find any similar people there, or I can mentally combine the thread here. Ji Mong is the only one who can connect. Ji Mong has drowned as a little boy. Ha Jin saves a little boy. The drama is really the purest torture.

Edited by Shiori Me
  • Like 21

@akinahana89 i really want to join this great project, i hope i can find nice background. Because i live in small city, it's hard for me to go somewhere i want to ^^ Is it ok if i add text 'MLSHR soompi forum'? I just want they know that we're exist and we're so much in love for this drama.

@sooji28 this is our wish Hae Soo come back as Go Ha Jin and meet her soulmate Wang So, this is beautiful place for beautiful ending... ^^

• Like 15