[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

And just imagine if there is a Hae Soo-Wang Yo arc, she will be worrying for eyeliners everyday 

hahahah, if it was hae soo and wang yo, she'd be making eye kohl, liquid liners and gel liners and teaching different techniques like smudging, winged, lower line buffing etc, infact they probably will bond while she gives him the most bomb smokey eye. :D oh and like how she taught baek ah to say "okay", she's gonna teach wang yo the beauty guru slang and go "YASSS, SLAYYY, WERKKK" after doing some good looking liner. 

• Like 18

15 hours ago, SizzlerZ said:

I think the reason WS will agree to the marriage is for some crucial information or to allow entering the palace (YH standing at gates of palace). 

In the last episode WW said he was going to meet evil uncle that support WY so maybe WW will try to take the throne or something and YH might be willing to betray her brother amd be Queen with WS rather than the sister of the king. Does this make sense?

I think you could be right. WW will get evil uncle's help to reach his destiny. YH may or may not help his brother to reach his destiny but she manages made a deal with WS because of some political issues. Thus, WS may be doesn't have intentions to marry her but he end up marry YH when knowing HS has a relationship with WW and she begs for him not to be killed even WW intends to revolt. WS thought she still has feeling towards WW. To revenge, he marry YH. Under the stress, HS miscarriage  and get sick. She wants to leave the palace. When 14th prince knowing HS 's in difficulty, with decree on his hand, he requests WS to let he marry HS. 14th Prince end up rescue HS from palace, but she is really sick by the time leaving the palace. 

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, kfangirlljk said:

And I'm new here, also a international fan .....scarlet heart have became a part of my routine life .....happy to see so many ppl like me :D ; I'm so excited to text here .!!!!! Thank u all sunbaes;) who support SHR here before me ♡♡ \^○^/

Welcome to our crazy thread! :lol:  \^○^/

• Like 23

47 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

LIST OF ALL THE MOON LOVERS BTS (with english subs), subbed by 4seasonswithIU / IUteamstarcandy.

* Mostly SoSoo and WookSoo BTS. But there is one of LJG and KHN where IU doesn't appear. 

---------

I am waiting for the english subs of this one. 

i don't know what happen but i can't open the site. is there a problem with twitter?

• Like 12

OK, here we go again.

Combined scenes from the domestic version and the international version of episode 16. Of course, Korean fans suspect that there was more to the scene for So and Soo to be holding hands (maybe Ji Mong said something to them?), but we won't know until we get a complete edition for real... 

I guess embedding doesn't work. 

EDIT: never mind, it's already been taken down for copyright violation.

Please help spread the word and take the survey if you haven't done so already! http://goo.gl/ooMfnt

• Like 21

Spoiler
1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

And just imagine if there is a Hae Soo-Wang Yo arc, she will be worrying for eyeliners everyday !

And about @qwenli 's post on angles in episode 16, wow, I was rewatching episode 14 and notice how the kissu scene was also played with the said detailed angles. The director deserves the credit when it is due :D

while browsing here, i asked my brother to cut the hamburger in half, but when i saw this vid again, i forgot that im hungry, i just let my bro eat the whole burger... hahahaha.... 

LJG nuances really captivates you.... :):):) saranghe.... :)

• Like 16