[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

6 minutes ago, briseis said:

Fate Laughs at Romantics

This show has perfected the art of ultimate heartbreak. EUN AND SD DIE TOGETHER ON THE SAME PLACE THEY GOT MARRIED 3 YEARS AGO! ALMOST IN THE SAME SPOT THEY WERE SITTING DURING THEIR WEDDING FEAST! 

• Yo murders his brother and his wife in the place where he gave them pearls, wishing them to have many children. 
  • WANG SO GIVES EUN HIS FINAL GIFT IN THE VERY PLACE WHERE HE GAVE HIM HIS WEDDING GIFT - TREES THAT WOULD LAST EVEN IF EUN AND SD LIVED A 100 YEARS. 
  • Hae Soo watches WANG SO SHATTER HIS OWN SOUL AND LEARNS THE TERRIBLE, FULL TRUTH BEHIND HER VISION IN THE VERY PLACE SHE had it for the first time, in the place WHERE SHE MISJUDGED HIM SO TERRIBLY AND COMMITED THE GRAVEST SIN OF HER ENTIRE LIFE.

Both scenes ARE DIRECT PARALLELS as they echo each other both visually and narratively.

Omg @briseis your posts are always so insightful and brilliant!This particular post got me shocked cos' I didn't realize it's the same place until you pointed it out.Am literally crying right now as I read this post:bawling:

• Like 17

36 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Wang Yo the photographer! :P

This is all kinds of hilarious. Also, Wang Yo would perfectly fit the role of a narcissistic photographer (or stylist) if the princes ever end up in the current century :P

And I don't know where to look in LJK's latest instagram update, poor EunDeok or LJK with his smile and slightly shadowed eyes. (As a sidenote: LJK really is a huge BB fan, isn't he?)

Edited by liongurl
  • Like 22

51 minutes ago, ladyfriday said:

Kang Ha Na posted this on her instagram, and I'm wondering who the person on the far left is...

The woman in the black is clearly Queen Hwangbo. The red is obviously Yeon Hwa. So who's the other person in all the fancy? Queen Yoo?

Aside, but omg I LOVE what Yeon Hwa's wearing. Might be my favourite costume of hers yet and she's had some spectacular ones.

That's what I'm wondering about as well. I can't really think of anyone and it doesn't look like HS or WH. 

I feel the same way about what Yeon Hwa's wearing! Even in the preview she caught my eye. It definitely is my favourite costume in the drama. I absolutely hate YH but KHN is looks AMAZING especially in this!

• Like 16