[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

56 minutes ago, dea97 said:

Hello fellow eclipses! I decide to register here to participate the support project because I really love MLSHR drama and want to show my support as international viewer to the drama and casts. I have question though, does a mountain can be considered as a landmark?

Yes, a mountain is acceptable! Just don't forget your note! ^^

• Like 16

qwenli I live in area near to a mountain called Mountain Kinabalu.. I dont know if you have heard this mountain though..I plan to take a picture of it from far away just enough to see in photo  :)

• Like 19

So I retweeted tweets about the project and even whatsapped a few of my friends.Haha they were so shocked that my love for this drama has gone to this extent!:lol:What has MLSHR done to me...

So I discussed with 1 of my friends and we decided to take a pic at Botanic Gardens.It's perfect!A UNESCO World Heritage Site and it will surely make WangSo soooo happy;)He can make a lot more friends there and sleep wherever he wants to!Haha okays getting off topic...Super excited about this project!:lol:

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:

Hallo, 

ich komme aus Deutschland und finde das LJG ein großartiger Darsteller ist. Der Charakter des Wang So ist ihm wie auf den Leib geschrieben. Gerne möchte ich mich an dem Fanprojekt beteiligen. Denn ich finde es sehr schade, das die Bewertungen in Korea so schlecht ausgefallen sind. Ich hoffe dass ich mich auch an der Diskussion beteiligen darf. Ich kann Englisch zwar lesen, aber selber schreiben nicht so gut. Dennoch hoffe ich das ihr mich in eurer Runde aufnehmen werdet. 

Hello,

I come from Germany and find the LJG is a great performer. The character of the Wang So is written to him as on the body. I would like to participate in the fan project. Because I find it very unfortunate that the evaluations in Korea so badly failed. I hope that I can also participate in the discussion. I can read English but I do not write so well. Still, I hope you will join me in your round.

willkommen in der Irrenanstalt ;)

Everyone is welcome, not one will judge your english and at least two, I know of, can help ;)

Stimmt doch @bebebisous33, oder?

• Like 14

@Adnana You're amazing!! (and awesomely patient :thumbsup:) This makes the timeline clearer.

No wonder the pacing was off in the earlier episodes since they intended to only show Soo's 10 years in Goryeo. Had they intended to go further than that, they would have paced the first 11 episodes way better. I mean, Soo's first year took 11 episodes, leaving just 9 episodes for her remaining 9 years...

Why was that first year so important though? I would have thought time would be better spent on the 6 years between Taejo's death and So's ascension but that's just me.

And now we have 4 episodes for 3 years. It's doable, I guess. The less time spent on Soo's suffering in the palace after So becomes king, the better for my heart, I say.

• Like 17

I find the lyrics in the soundtrack very sad. But I still hope for a happy ending between Wang So and Hae Soo.

Hello itzibitzispider.

Thank You!:blush:

I try to write well and I hope you understand me too. I find it very nice that I can share my thoughts here with you. The drama makes me suffer right. Something I've never experienced.

Edited by Shiori Me
  • Like 13

2 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:

I find the lyrics in the soundtrack very sad. But I still hope for a happy ending between Wang Som and Hae Soo.

Me, too ... Did you watch the original?

Not sure if it exsists with German subs, did not need it, as I prefer in english.

Most annoying end (for me), so I hope for a better end 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I've been listening to MLSHR's soundtrack and wondering.. what will be the ending song for MLSHR. 

Background music/song tells a lot about a scene, so of all the background songs that we hear during the drama, I reaally really hope to hear Lee Hi's My Love than Sun Hae Im's Will Be Back. Nothing against Sun Hae Im's song, but that song always reminds me of death and sadness.

And if the ending carries that song... I dont know how to contain myself. I think I'm gonna be soo soo heartbroken.
My Love at least carries a hint of hope, it's Nae Saram - the core of So and Soo's relationship - owning each other. Okay, listening to the song while typing this is not helping, I'm getting all teary already. :tears:

List of songs in case you forget (which of course NOT):
01. For You – Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin (EXO)
02. Say Yes – Punch
03. I Love You, I Remember You – I.O.I
04. Forgetting You – Davichi
05. All With You – Taeyeon (Girls’ Generation)
06. Can You Hear My Heart – Epik High (feat. Lee Hi)
07. A Lot Like Love – Baek A-yeon
08. I Confess – SG Wannabe
09. Will Be Back – Im Sun Hye
10. Will Be Back – Im Sun Hye [Instrumental]
11. My Love – Lee Hi
12. My Love – Lee Hi [Instrumental]
13. Wind – Jung Seung-hwan
14. Be With You – Akdong Musician
15. Goodbye – Im Do-hyuk

I am listening to no 15 goodbye non-stop for 3 days now...:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

I am listening to no 15 goodbye non-stop for 3 days now...:dissapointed_relieved:

At first, I thought this song is a happy song. I waited for this song to be released. I fall in love with the intro. But when I read the lyrics, my heart sinks.

This is going to be bad :tears:

• Like 12

53 minutes ago, raekyopark said:

Hi guys i'm a new member here...Before moonlovers i watched many saeguk drama and never been so addictive like this..Now,Moonlovers is my life and  i can't imagine what happens to my life when the drama's ended..I'm just curious and may i ask a question to you guys..

In next episode preview we all see that wang so will become king gwangjong and he keeps hae soo by his side..And wook said that hae soo is becoming the king's woman..Is hae soo going to be the queen?

I'm also curious about the ending of the drama..Is hae soo going to travel back to the future and meet with a guy that look a lot like wang so are maybe wang so will go to the future with hae soo and someones stole his identity and become king gwangjong..I think i will take option  2 for the end..

Welcome to the family @raekyopark :lol: We're all obsessed with MLSHR and we're so glad you've joined in the madness:D I don't think HaeSoo will become Queen because her hair isn't in a bun like Queen SMS or Queen Hwangbo.But she will still be WangSo's woman meaning that no other guy can have her except him I guess.I think all of us(if not most) are convinced that she will travel back to the future.But whether she will meet a WangSo look alike or WangSo's soul himself we aren't sure.I hope it's the latter.

8 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I've been listening to MLSHR's soundtrack and wondering.. what will be the ending song for MLSHR. 

Background music/song tells a lot about a scene, so of all the background songs that we hear during the drama, I reaally really hope to hear Lee Hi's My Love than Sun Hae Im's Will Be Back. Nothing against Sun Hae Im's song, but that song always reminds me of death and sadness.

And if the ending carries that song... I dont know how to contain myself. I think I'm gonna be soo soo heartbroken.
My Love at least carries a hint of hope, it's Nae Saram - the core of So and Soo's relationship - owning each other. Okay, listening to the song while typing this is not helping, I'm getting all teary already. :tears:

List of songs in case you forget (which of course NOT):
01. For You – Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin (EXO)
02. Say Yes – Punch
03. I Love You, I Remember You – I.O.I
04. Forgetting You – Davichi
05. All With You – Taeyeon (Girls’ Generation)
06. Can You Hear My Heart – Epik High (feat. Lee Hi)
07. A Lot Like Love – Baek A-yeon
08. I Confess – SG Wannabe
09. Will Be Back – Im Sun Hye
10. Will Be Back – Im Sun Hye [Instrumental]
11. My Love – Lee Hi
12. My Love – Lee Hi [Instrumental]
13. Wind – Jung Seung-hwan
14. Be With You – Akdong Musician
15. Goodbye – Im Do-hyuk

I would like an upbeat song when they meet again because they're in the 21st Century and it will bring a happy mood to the ending.But when it comes to finally meeting a lover who is 1000+years apart and you have suffered so much with,'My Love' seems to be the most appropriate.Actually...'A Lot Like Love' would suit the ending too.Anything but 'Will Be Back','Wind' or 'Goodbye' because these 3 songs always make me cry.

• Like 12