[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

high5 @junejungki I could watch episode 16 multiple times because despite all the tears I shed at earlier minutes, my heart is full with sweetness on the 2nd half :D

I'll definitely be watching episode 16 tonight on SBS One as I can't have access to SBS official channel and weren't in SK. I know I'll be abusing my replay button for nth time for episode 6 alone hahaha

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

@MadraRua I´m very sure you made awesome gifs about the Kiss and Bed Scene... right chingu?!

But I can´t find them... the Thread is too fast for me. Can you please share them with me??? :wub:

If anybody else have some - I will be greatfull too!

I wish I could invest all my time in Moon Lovers - but I feel my Kids will not like it very much :D  And me not either.

I havent missed a single post yet so i dont think i saw any gif for ep 16...since the official ep 16 has yet to be broadcast, many of the members are waiting for it to be out first before posting more photos/gifs spoiler out of courtesy...tonite after it airs or tomorrow i think more fanart/gifs will be out.

• Like 3

I´m very sure - I will cry a River watching Eun die - even when I rewatch it for the hundred time....

Spoiler

I feel guilty - I never say Eun as attractive as he became the Moment he protected his Wife ( I liked him a lot before - don´t get me wrong) - fought for her - and died with her. The Funny Guy sadly matured in that moments a lot - and we could see what a wonderful Man and Husband he should have be. I know - if Yo had great his Wish - he really would have left the Country with his Wife and lived a simple but happy Live. But he would be wonderful to her and he would try to get stronger to be able to protect her. Just - he did not get the change...

It serves Yo so well to be hunted by Eun last plead...

I feel like Eun hides a lot behind his Jokes too. He was so much more than we saw... What he said to So to make him kill him. It must lay on his Soul for all this time... even his Brother - So - forgave him a long time ago - and he never blamed him again for what Eun did on his Birthday. It still was on his Mind. And Eun told So that Yo used him. He did not need to say sorry - I guess he did that before - but he still feels sorry - that Yo could use him like that. Poor Eun - he must felt "stupid" a lot - just because he could be tricked and used... but he was not stupid at all. He was just not the kind of Person who had to be born as a Prince. Too innocent for it.. to cheerful... and not even interested in that Chair. Yo used him and his Death again.. and Eun knows it.

And I cried a River... and will do again and again... I will miss Eun so much... and I wished we could see him in Love a lot more.

the tragic - beautiful - Hero...

Screenshot%202016-10-17%2018.25.42_zpsjm

1 minute ago, amisyka77 said:

I havent missed a single post yet so i dont think i saw any gif for ep 16...since the official ep 16 has yet to be broadcast, many of the members are waiting for it to be out first before posting more photos/gifs spoiler out of courtesy...tonite after it airs or tomorrow i think more fanart/gifs will be out.

Gosh - do you believe it - I forgot it a second... sorry.... I will wait for later of course... My Mistake... I´m too much into it! Ooops!!!!!

• Like 7

Spoiler

Screenshot%202016-10-17%2019.04.06_zpsnwi think Wang So is looking quite a hot mess like this @Mau_Cherry
lol but can't help fangirling

+++++++++++++++++++
(just a view)If anyone has watched producers don't u think that the scene where su kisses so was like the scene when IU kissed so hyun in that show?

++++++++++++++++++++++

With every episode i just love soo more...even if she cries she seems so pretty (blame it on her acting)...but i desperately want someone to console her saying "pretty girls don't look good when they cry so stop crying already" (lame line huh :P ) because it doesn't actually!

but just look at this pic doesn't isn't she too adorable? don't u want "so" to cuddle her up?! (ok i am gonna write an fan fiction on them soon if my imagination continues to be like this)

Screenshot%202016-10-17%2019.08.49_zpspi

++++++++++++++++

PS: Sometimes when Soo says so, like the so so the way we say so....i think she is finally calling the other so i mean the prince so so .. i mean i want it to happen 

Edited by LyraYoo
SPOILER
  • Like 16

The more the happy I am seeing my OTP (sosoo) get together..the sadder I am for Eun and his wife.Please someone stop that crap from happening....please make eun and his DEATH apart not his life pls pls pls

Dramatic-Crying-In-Anime-Gif.gif

There are days when I miss you so much
There are days when I long for your touch

*In deep sadness sings bof ost "bye bye never say goodbye" cant say if i am laughing or crying*

• Like 7

1 hour ago, onemella said:

Hide contents

You can rewatch the short clip on page 1324. I don't think the hands were on her lap. 

It's more like because she was lying on his shoulder, the position of their interlock fingers (swoons) were on his thigh.

I don't think he intends to hide but rather he kinda have said he would 'give up' already so technically he shouldn't be seen with her, he also probably didn't expect JM to find him therefore he was surprise. He gave 2 small pats while putting her hand back.

Spoiler

no, I don't mean that stargazing scene. What I refer to is the scene where both of them sit on the floor, facing Jimong. When Jimong told them the king is going crazy, that moment So's hand looked like it was holding Soo's hand and resting on her lap. But after the scene of WY's being sick, So's hand was on his own lap. I'm quite sure he didn't care if Jimong knew though, he's his person afterall.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, jenzotaku said:
  Hide contents

Screenshot%202016-10-17%2019.04.06_zpsnwi think Wang So is looking quite a hot mess like this @Mau_Cherry

+++++++++++++++++++
(just a view)If anyone has watched producers don't u think that the scene where su kisses so was like the scene when IU kissed so hyun in that show?

++++++++++++++++++++++

With every episode i just love soo more...even if she cries she seems so pretty (blame it on her acting)...but i desperately want someone to console her saying "pretty girls don't look good when they cry so stop crying already" (lame line huh :P ) because it doesn't actually!

but just look at this pic doesn't isn't she too adorable? don't u want "so" to cuddle her up?! (ok i am gonna write an fan fiction on them soon if my imagination continues to be like this)

++++++++++++++++

PS: Sometimes when Soo says so, like the so so the way we say so....i think she is finally calling the other so i mean the prince so so .. i mean i want it to happen 

Just a thought...HS still calls WS 'wangja-nim', right? She has never addressed him by his name ever ,right? Like So-yaa? or what kind of endearment do you call your lover in goryeo time? curious

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, jenzotaku said:

i think Wang So is looking quite a hot mess like this @Mau_Cherry

+++++++++++++++++++

My trouble too - he is in Pain and I´m like -     surprised pink cat           cute pink cat     Even when Soo hold him after he collapsed when he drank the Poisen....  This Man will kill me one Day.... His Acting is on a different level - but the way he looks is no help for my cure too. 

• Like 15

Lol. This whole baseball and episode 16 cancellation fiasco really driven the international fans berserk. I am frustrated that we won't be getting 2 episodes this week and probably the same amount of MLSHR dose for next week, again due to baseball :angry: But Myasiantv is really brave enough to post episode 16 despite the version that they put up on their streaming site is the leaked version and boy, the number exploded to almost triple of the other Moon drama despite MDBC is running its second last episode. I guess MLSHR is really enormously popular among international fans and the addiction is major. 

• Like 21

18 minutes ago, jenzotaku said:
  Reveal hidden contents

+++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++

I am holding myself from giving any comments or responding or posting anything to do with Ep 16. But I gave up after seeing So's face. I've watched Ep 16 like many times. I pause every time I came to that face. And the more i see it the more i melt:phew:. That is the sexiest face of all :wub:. (There's explosion in my tummy) :w00t:. I gotta go out and have some fresh air.:o

• Like 13