[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, liddi said:

Just to be clear... will SBS air Ep14 only on Tuesday, or two episodes back to back?

Any idea what the airing time is? Is it per usual 10PM KST?

The million dollar question.

Some is saying it's been pushed to tuesday for a back to back ep.

Some is saying it's still waiting for the baseball game. Since we cant predict how long the baseball game will last, it's still up in the air. If its not too long, it will air monday but delayed by a couple hrs. If it's toooo long, it will be pushed to tuesday.

The fate of ep 14 is up in the stars............

So basically: no one knows. 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

Text Preview!

해수의 탄일 선물을 준비하지 못한 왕소. 왕소는 탄일 선물을 준비하지 못한 대신 해수에게 밤하늘 구경을 시켜준다. 한편, 기적적으로 살아난 왕요는 왕원의 도움으로 왕욱과 마주하게 되는데... 

Wang So was unable to prepare Hae Su's birthday present. In place of the birthday present he couldn't prepare, Wang So takes Hae Su stargazing. Meanwhile, Wang Yo, who miraculously survived, meets Wang Wook with Wan Won's help...

Also, @junee22 to answer your question, no, I'm not a professional translator, though I do speak Korean and Japanese (to be honest, my Japanese is much better than my Korean, but I'm learning more everyday ^ ^) I could do a quick trans of that vid if people are interested, but I completely lost track of the page...

@wordsmyth0253.... Thanks for translation Chingu. 

Omo Omo!!! I need to rant reallll badly . WHAT IS GOING  ON WITH  WANG WOOK. OMG OMG!!!!  I can't believe he is helping Way again after he betrayed him yet again. This guy reallly have some acre loose. WY is very stupid to trust WW again after he betrayed him. :angry::angry::angry: How could he trust WY. Chingu's we all see him harassing WM to abdicate to Wang Wook. I kinda feel bad for WM, this guy reallyblool hopeless and scared. He is actually losing his mind because of the people around him. WM trusted the wrong people instead of the brother who has no desire for the throne.  Wang Wook playing both side and planning WAY ahead until he reaches his goal to the throne. Now watching WW play these types of games proves to me that WW is still not seeing what can go wrong with plan because he thinks he is much smarter than everyone else and not taking in the other variables that are at play. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, ratgirlina said:

Guess it's time to summon Ji Mong... anyone have him on speed dial? Thought I saw him time travel back to the present last night, to receive Scene Stealer award at tvN10 awards night. Wonder if he brought So along to the present :phew:

• Like 21

15 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

and sorry if alrefy already...

PS love LJKs dusky complexion making him sexy beyond any measures....*its hot hotter hottest here*

He was ask about his tan complexion. He reply it was because of Scarlet Heart outdoor shooting. But I agree, he looks hot with tan complexion. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

Hmmmmmm .... new stills?? And they are teasing us with all these awesome still...yet...we might not be able to see them tonight :bawling::bawling:

credit  @2joongi 

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING TEASED AND BEING TORTURE??!!

SBS GIVE US THE EPISODE NOW!!!! :bawling: *revolts

• Like 20

15 hours ago, wackeemarie said:

I avoid reading DB comments every SH recaps cause I dont know what I'd read about. But I kinda laugh seeing these comments I saw from DB's Beans of Wisdom: Wig War II

OMG! The comment was so funny. Name the cliff after Jung Ki :lol::lol:

• Like 14

@riuenu@runitaaa LOL, for a second I was wondering: Who's hanazuki? Then I realized that it's not me. LOL Too bad, Yo doesn't get any girl or else, she can stare at his eyeliner and beard for as long as she wants.

2 hours ago, riuenu said:

@hanazuki hahahahaha I agree he look hot with the beard..but I just..cannot with his lion king hair...after he tied up in a bun when he become king...he look much better...and finally..he is not with that "thicker den mine" eyeliner after he came back kekekekeke 

The above picture...make nearly choke my lunch...wth Kang Hanuel is doing hahahhahahahahahahaha, he is so cute IRL...so detestable in SHR

1 hour ago, runitaaa said:

So true! jong hyun with beard look so damn hot, and tying his hair up really complete the look (of a king?). But of course the most important thing is the lack of eyeliner in his eyes

I know all of you guys still busy discussing the dispute of today (or tomorrow) episode but here I am, drooling over Yo's beard! hahaha

1 hour ago, Yippeuni said:

Dear Wang Yo,

Kill Wang Wook please...

thanks,

Yippeuni

To Yo,

I will see you. Won is the messenger.

From Wook

:naughty:

1 hour ago, penelop3 said:

Just as I fear, the happy occassion with So and Soo being lovey dovey will be short-lived. :(
Wook, Yo, and Won... I have nothing to more to say about your evil deeds, except this.......
For Love and Justice, the pretty sailor suited soldier Sailor Moon! In the name of the moon I will punish you! :angry:

NOOOO .. this is nooot fair. I want to see every single happy days between So and Soo for as long as possible. Not squeezing 2 years in 20mins then BANG... 2 years later! :tears:

The trio (Yo, Wook, Won) are ready to face you, dear! :tounge_xd:

53 minutes ago, ratgirlina said:

The photo cover for the ost. Cant she hold him back?

Ep 14 maybe yes, maybe late, maybe tuesday..... aargggghhhhhhhh. 

Cant they make up their mind and decide something?

It feels like sbs exec is wang wook reincarnation.... :angry:
all the anticipation, all the praying for monday to come. And to have it all squashed by sbs not airing it on it's original schedule! 

I wished for a baseball record breaking of the shortest game ever. So we can go back to our regular sched.

#positiveprayer

The million dollar question.

Some is saying it's been pushed to tuesday for a back to back ep.

Some is saying it's still waiting for the baseball game. Since we cant predict how long the baseball game will last, it's still up in the air. If its not too long, it will air monday but delayed by a couple hrs. If it's toooo long, it will be pushed to tuesday.

I think it's been a while that those baseball players feel the pressure to end the game early so the fandom can watch MLSHR. If SBS is Wook, I think we are all So.

41 minutes ago, liddi said:

Guess it's time to summon Ji Mong... anyone have him on speed dial? Thought I saw him time travel back to the present last night, to receive Scene Stealer award at tvN10 awards night. Wonder if he brought So along to the present :phew:

I think he brought So in his heart :D.

6 hours ago, annabella2301 said:

Hi, Eclipses!! \^O^/

Actually, I can't refrain myself to write about SHR even though i know my writing skills in English are so limited. That's why I try my best because I really appreciate this drama.

IU is my biased. Through IU and this drama I've known two great actors (LJG and KHN). I remembered when watching Arang and The Magistrate (halfway) I didn't care who the lead actor with Shin Min-a. As well as To The Beautiful You, I don't even notice that KHN has acted in that drama.

In SHR, I'm a WookSoo shipper. I will remain so even WookSoo ship has already destroyed and sunk. I know I'm minority in this group but I am not ashamed to admit it. The sweet and happy moments that they shared together will remain in my heart.

Some said if you want to protect your love you have to sacrifice. You cannot get everything you want at the same time unless your family is behind and support you. Wook has chosen the wrong path in preserving his love. Pity him. I hope people understood his dilemma. Till the end, YH still manipulated Wook. Do you believe she will support his brother to be king? I don't think so. 

KHN successfully plays Wook character effectively. The audience totally hate Wook.

I can feel SHR follows BBJX route where is no hope for WW-HS relationship. 

One last wish as WookSoo shipper, if Rouxi wrote the letter to 4th prince, I really hope Wook will write a letter to HS before he arrested, imprisoned or killed. Please writer-nim! Don't waste his talent...

The letter will explained everything that had happened and how deep his love to HS. Wook also must seek forgiveness and prays for her happiness.

Therefore, people will not continue to blame Wook entirely for grief and misery experienced by HS.

@annabella2301@Umi_ni_Sora I think Wook won't be killed. He may be put under house imprisonment or something, not in jail because they can't make him die. If he dies, there'll be no Seongjong in history. But for sure, if karma comes, he either lives a life in regrets, put under house imprisonment or something. Also, he's the brother of the queen and the king. No matter how much Yeon Hwa wants power, I don't think she wants her brother dead as she needs someone to back her and to keep the clan supportive of her (to protect her position). Plus, I think if Wook covers Yeon Hwa's crime, Yeon Hwa will at least cover Wook's crime if he does kill Eun and his wife. She may change her support to back So and make him the king but I don't think she goes as far to killing off her brother. I mentioned the reasoning a few lines above. She's a wolf like her brother but they don't go so far as killing each other but will use each other for benefits.

• Like 13

Hi All

I'm back!... but from page 825 to 1073... eotteoke!!! :blink::crazy:

I'm reading in between work now... not good :sweatingbullets:  I stopped watching @ eps 12.  Cant anticipate what's going to happen plus hearing the story from a friend who has watched the Chinese version, face to face from her POV is soooo heartbreaking!!! :tears:

Keep on posting chingus unnie dongseang... will keep on reading before watching, before getting heart attack! :astonished:

Kim Rae Won is scheduled for Singapore today... when will LJG make his appearance in Malaysia & Singapore?? B)

• Like 9

Can someone help me? Last saturday (8/10) I saw a link on a video LGK practiced for his Arang & Magistrate action scene. He was in the action school with a guy name Tae Yang. I hv been trying to back track the page since yesterday but couldnt find it. This thread moving too fast!!! I lost my way. hahahahahaha!!!

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Hanazumi said:

@riuenu@runitaaa LOL, for a second I was wondering: Who's hanazuki? Then I realized that it's not me. LOL Too bad, Yo doesn't get any girl or else, she can stare at his eyeliner and beard for as long as she wants.

I AM SO SORRY!! I suddenly burst out laughing in the office..my colleagues will sure think I went haywire today...been grumpy for the whole morning cause of the baseball game and unpredictable schedule , went crazy after seeing those teaser and now, burst out laughing after typing your nick wrongly..

What had Scarlet Heart: Ryeo done to me..lucky...my boss is away for this week, if not, before this show finish, I will done from my job...

19 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING TEASED AND BEING TORTURE??!!

SBS GIVE US THE EPISODE NOW!!!! :bawling: *revolts

As a SHR trash now, I see no different been teased and being torture after they are(SBS) not giving us an episode tonight...Jesus Christ....:bawling:

Cute fanart from eunjjang82

Edited by riuenu
  • Like 16