[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Just now, onemella said:

Shall express my feelings later.

this is a emotionally heartbreaking and mind boggling episode. SO ANGRY! Even though we have discuss in the forum that all these will happen, seeing it really happen, broke my heart. 

How dare Wook ask Lady Oh to protect Soo? All because of his sister & his family, I understand and don't understand. 

i agree with what Lady Oh say, "only one thing can change princes into cowards, you will regret your decision one day, that you chose not to save her"

& this episode is a joke, EVERYONE KNOWS WHO DID IT but NOBODY, NOBODY wants to put the real criminal to justice because of the lack of evidence. 

Wook, I hope you greatly regret. 

I caught myself saying How Dare You so many times in this episode. 

Ok, gonna back read from page 722.

he ask lady oh because he is a coward (lady oh even mentioned it to him) 

its ok kang haneull i still like you even i don't like 8th prince :lol:

• Like 18

Waaaaa.... Im cryin a river..:bawling::bawling:

why? The scene, the backsound music its so tragic.. Lady Oh, u're so kind.. RIP.. 

Wang Wook, ah.. Please, don't say a word, i don't belive u.. :cry:

Wang So, ur love is so pure.. We love u..

cannot wait till 6 days remaining..

hwwwwwaaaa!!! Andweeeee...!!!

still shocking here.. :bawling:

• Like 20

REALL!!!
All this time I was wondering how come I have never heard of this colloquial phrase! I was so confused by someones post where they had richard simmon over and over again!!

3 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Cuss words have a filter to make them user friendly. Hence every time you say something that is considered offensive, it becomes richard simmons.

• Like 13

Just now, Putri Dewi said:

I think 8th Prince was definitely more likable in C version, he chose ambition over Rouxi but the path that leads to that wasn't so twisted or so heartbreaking. 

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

I have to keep reminding myself to hate 8th prince not Kang HaNuel. 

I felt so enraged when he asked Concubine Oh to sacrifice herself! I couldn't believe it:angry::angry:

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, AyaA said:

how am I supposed to survive until next week? so lack of sweet scene to rewatch. just sad and heartbreking scenes

I GUESS WE'LL JUST HAVE TO PRAY THAT THEY'LL BLESS US WITH THE BTS. The BTS for the kissing scene, boat scene and make up scene wasn't out yet. I'm crying right now. I feel exausted of tonight's episode. I don't know how will I survive until next week :bawling::bawling:

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, heartforkdrama said:

Best pleace for HS right now..

I was too busy crying during this that I couldn't appreciate the beauty of this picture :wub::wub:

I wonder how long he stays with her before she's sent away in the next episode...

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 14

lol im so shook over this episode my tears wouldn't stop flowing omggggg wang so has totally taken my heart this ep and wang wook is totally an embarrassment lol such a coward, just a few eps ago he was saying he loves her but now he turns his back on her-.- he really didn't love her that much. A coward like him will never become king.

• Like 19