[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, kdramawriter said:

Thanks for the screen caps!! I think this is an intentional background change for the simple fact that if they intended to be the same shot of WS as Gwangjong, they could have easily used the same footage again, but a different background requires a different setup, extended take times, and different files to access when putting together footage. So why do it unless there was a reason to do it. My theory is that when Gwangjong was obscured, WS was still going to be king, but the second vision of Gwangjong was cemented by HS's involvement in his life (by removing his scar and making it easy for him to be in the rain ritual). I trust in the writer, because when you review all the actions that have taken place up to this point, the logic is very sound and follows it's own inherent in-universe reasoning (meaning that the show has created its own universe and follows it's own logic). 

The real issue does lie in the editing of the story and the broadcast format which makes it very difficult to retain all this information. I think if this were somehow a Netflix show, we'd be putting the piece together a lot faster than waiting from week to week. Traditionally, Kdrama provide this information in a iterative way (that is, over and over again) and this one doesn't. I think that's what's causing a lot of confusion for the audience. 

True, true re: actual practical production reasons for the change being intentional. (I'm just a little paranoid when it comes to this drama since the production side can be so messy, lol.) I really like your theory though! Makes sense. (I wonder if the obscured Gwangjong had his scar then? :o ) I just wish HS wondered about her visions more, not only worrying/freaking out about it. Like... the WHY of it all... We the audience are left to wonder and speculate but HS hasn't been shown to do that onscreen.

And YES to the bolded part. I think that's definitely part of the problem.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

ah!!!!  i don't believe this... i'm being ignored :angry:

Where can I find BTS of ep 14 kiss ? 

PS: Dear GOd..if no one answers thsi post..make monday's episode cancel :P

Hahahaha calm down. :lol:

Here: http://www.vlive.tv/video/15137/이준기-은애한다-키스신-비하인드혼자-봐야하는-영상avi-※후방주의※

or here: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1166704

• Like 21

1 hour ago, solelylurking said:

One of the reason we watch movies, dramas, listening to music or reading books is to feel emotions. To love or to hate is better than not feeling anything at all. 

Agreed. Every time Im Sun Hae comes on my playlist my heart hurts. Every. Single. Time. 

• Like 9

I have to say: after reading the theories behind how Soo's presence molded GJ into becoming a completely different ruler makes me appreciate the writer even more. I agree that some episodes have a LOT crammed in there but if you look back in EACH of the characters' complexities and the hidden meanings behind each episode, from soo's premonitions to the beautiful confrontation between So-Soo by the lake where Soo finally accepts So's love to ESSENTIALLY EVERYTHING (lol), this drama is absolutely brilliant! Yes, there were editing mistakes in the international version but man you gotta hand it to the ones involved with producing such an epic love story. It's amazing!

• Like 23

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14729111_352547708422392_6123975843686076158_n.jpg?oh=94664b17b50d56542a0c5c9d96d87c76&oe=5899A604
cheer1 onion headcheer2 onion headcheer3 onion headcheerleader pink mousedance pink mousedrum pink mouse

But prepare yourself for Eun and Soon Deok!

--

Mod edit:

19. Do not solicit votes for external poll/vote sites. One post with the link and instructions for voting should suffice. Do not continually post poll updates/results and request for participation. Final results for poll/vote may be posted on its completion.

• Like 22