[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Just now, Nymeria289 said:

Its fine, they are closely following the C version here. I really don't mind. Honestly, she still is a modern woman so she may fall out of love with Wook which is not surprising, it happens. But I hated that she tried to kill herself, I know she was desperate but I really don't like attempted suicides. Because you do it once, in reality you are always at risk of doing it again.

Hm. Was it really a suicide attempt or just a way to create a scar in the most convenient way possible?

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Its fine, they are closely following the C version here. I really don't mind. Honestly, she still is a modern woman so she may fall out of love with Wook which is not surprising, it happens. But I hated that she tried to kill herself, I know she was desperate but I really don't like attempted suicides. Because you do it once, in reality you are always at risk of doing it again.

Really ? I don't follow the original one but if it happens, i am sure i am gonna sad. Please spill the spoiler for me :(

• Like 9

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

preview: yo and yeonhwa scene.

the cottage scene of so and soo!

and the princes in competition. 

so holding soo's hand telling her not to do foolish stuff.

ends.

Thanks @qwenli for your recaps. 

Means like there's no scene between my OTP *m for today *crying* 

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, briseis said:

She didn't try to kill herself, she only tried to give himself a scar which would make her sullied and this way unworthy of being the king's bride. It was actually a very smart move. Sher hurt herself to live on because her will to live is one of the main driving points of her character. There is no way she would try to kill herself.

Did she slit her wrist or not?? I am confused because that is trying to kill yourself, isn't it??

• Like 7

= v = HaeSoo is so courageous. She is truly a survivor, willing to do whatever it takes to escape the situation. I'm happy the writers are providing her visions of the future, because now she is aware of this grim event that is scheduled to occur it makes her character adapt and try to prepare for the new situation that no one else knows is about to happen.

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Nymeria289 said:

Did she slit her wrist or not?? I am confused because that is trying to kill yourself, isn't it??

Not really. Try to look at it as someone whose leg is trapped under rubble. In order to survive they have to cut it off. It's not suicide, but a way to survive under extreme circumstances.

• Like 16

Just now, Nymeria289 said:

Slitting her wrist doesn't equate killing herself. In order to kill oneself, you have to cut deeper. Otherwise, it's just pain and possible scar (I have a friend who cut her wrist just for the pain, not to kill herself, she is depressed and already get help, don't worry). That's what Hae Soo meant to do - to scar herself. I believe the one on her neck was healed from the whatever cream Wook applied (or his love lol).

• Like 18

1 minute ago, Nymeria289 said:

Yes, she cut her wrist, but only one and horizontally - people who want to really die slit them vertically - no doctor can sew that and save them. She cut deep enough to scar herself but not to kill herself.

• Like 17