[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 hours ago, smitten1710 said:

I've accepted long time ago that So and Soo might not have a happy ending ... BUT what if the 21st century Go Ha Jin wakes up from her drowning near death experience and there's a guy as a doctor or a paramedic trying hard to resuscitate her.  And this guy is shouting "You cannot die without my permission" just like Wang So said in ep.9. GHJ finally opens her eyes and what she see is Wang So in modern times with modern attire as the doctor/paramedic who saves her life and saying the same unforgettable line from the Wang So of Goryeo era. GHJ smiles at him and he smiles back and... The End :heart:

I mentioned an ending similar to this a many pages back. We know that she's doing very well in ancient times making soaps.  I can see this business continuing throughout history via Wang So's linage with stories of how it all got started. This story is passed from generation to generation.  I can see Wang So's doppelganger ancestor in the 21st century always searching for Hae So because after seeing a picture of her as a child, he felt she was his destiny.  Just like the woman he heard stories about as a child that made soap, Hae So of the 21st century does the same thing and she has the same name.......she's the woman that he feels he knows and remembers from a past history; as if they had lived before but in a different century.

That type of ending would definitely work for me.:wub: 

• Like 17

46 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

So far the verdict is that if the baseball game ends before 9:20PM, ep 16 will air as normal. If it goes past that, it will air on Tuesday by itself. If it rains on Sunday and the baseball game is delayed, there is a chance that even Tuesday airing of MLSHR will be canceled. 

Thank You for the info. So we're back to uncertainty like last Monday. 

:(

• Like 8

22 hours ago, innrukia said:

Why iu looked so tired after the kiss? Did it because she try to hold herself or what? Someone please ...

Haha I noticed this too.  It looked like she was panting for air as if WS sucked her soul out :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 16

20 hours ago, virsvirs said:

Looking forward to the possibility of MLSHR Season 2!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo season 2; renewal reasons for the SBS mini-series

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo will probably air its finale on October 31.

Rather than a season 2 where they try to modernize the same scenario, I'd much rather just have the main leads appear in a brand new drama all together with a fresh script.  I think a romantic comedy would be nice to see both LJG and KHN in :)

18 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

LJK released some selcas in his weibo!

Hide contents

You just convinced me to sign up for Weibo lol

• Like 15

I'm not responsible for the following contents. You have been warned.

Spoiler

Here is my prediction. Yeon Hwa will become queen. She will replace Queen Yoo as the evil queen in the palace, and she will be 10 times as bad.
That little witch scares a five dollar bill out of me every time I see her on screen. There is no telling how far she would go with her evil schemes. There is no border to her evil deeds. She dared to stand in front of the old king and pretend to drink poison, and made him looks like a fool in front of everyone. She can turned her own brother into a cold heart killer in an instance. This scary little witch is so deranged, she even threaten Queen Yoo face to face like Queen Yoo doesn't have enough power to swallow her tiny little princess title in one gulp.
If I were to be send back in time. I will make sure to bring  one of those radio collars you saw in one of those "Wild Animal Kingdom" documentary. Where they put those collar on one of them wild animal. And it gives out radio signal, so they can track that animal down. I will make sure to put one of them collar on Yeon Hwa neck.... but I will use it differently. I will make sure to keep her signal as far away from me as much as possible. Then I will hire a bunch of hunters and place them strategically around my house. I will tell those hunters, if they see any animal with a funny collar on it neck..."Shoot it!". I'll be like "Jacques Cousteau" and she'll be the "great white shark" that I don't ever want to see.

But, oh why! I like this type of villains so much, without them the drama will never be the same.

Gotcha!, you clicked on the spoiler, didn't you?.   B)

• Like 10

I just wanted to say first that I find most of the writing here very eloquent, thought provoking, and amazing. I'm sad I've never joined a forum until now. I'm learning so much from you all.   Thanks to this forum, I get to feed my obsession even more. In regards to the bracelet, I believe when WW gave it to Soo, he made her promise to never take it off.  However there has been plenty of occasions where I think she doesn't have it on.   I mean she is always wearing long sleeves so I could be wrong. In my humble opinion, I don't give much credence to that bracelet anyways.   I'm sure he meant well at the time he gave it to her. And It appeared Soo was touched by his consideration.  It's not a ring or an engagement piece.  I don't even think the gift was meant as anything else but as a piece that can help cover her scar (and it doesn't even do a good job of that), and to bring some beauty to what I think WW may think was an ugly situation. I was conflicted because I thought it was sweet but at the same time, I almost found it a bit offensive too that WW asked Soo to never take it off as though without the bracelet, the scar would be too ugly to look upon. As for So's gift, he gifted the hair pin to her as appreciation of her, she can do with it as she pleases. She can keep the gift, wear it, never wear it, throw it away, give it back to him, gift it to someone else. The gift is hers.  This is the difference between these two brothers. One is always promising something and demanding a promise in return and the other one's actions speaks louder then his words and he gives freely without asking for anything in return.  I was a bit miffed when Soo tried to return So's gift though.  I understood why she did it. She was trying to discourage So because she felt her association with him was unlucky for him.  Even though I don't give much credence to the bracelet, I will be very happy when she returns it because then it means she will be using it as a discouragement to let WW know there will never be a time she will ever go back to him.  I just hope that doesn't drive WW to be even more of a psychopath then he already am.  

• Like 24

58 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

I died, came back and died again lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif  I think they surpassed the levels of crazy fangirls lol. Omg! I've never seen guys have such a reaction for a couple like this. 

1 hour ago, sadpluto said:

I don't know if someone posted this already.:sweatingbullets:

This is exactly how I felt. :wub:

Is that dude crying at the end? HAHAHAH

Uhhhh guys, not's not a live reaction from the show. It's a viral video (also a famous reaction GIF) that's been around for almost a decade (or longer) now. :sweatingbullets:

----

The Stills look fabulous, it doesn't look like he gets hit by the arrow though, might have grazed him instead.
Also I thought KBS was going to air the baseball game this week? Did it change again?????

Oh and what's this about Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo season 2; renewal reasons for the SBS mini-series? Sounds interesting, I wouldn't mind a mini series if the investment can come in. (mini series would be safer to avoid the unnecessary melodrama)

• Like 12

4 hours ago, briseis said:

“When I was little, somebody said that I had the star of a king. That same day, I got this scar on my face. I didn’t even get treated as a prince, much less king. Your predestined one? I don’t believe in such a thing as fate.” 

Does anyone recall what episode So said this in? Which scene?

• Like 5

On 15/10/2016 at 2:04 AM, LyraYoo said:

For those who want to use this you can go here

http://getemoticons.blogspot.com/2011/06/free-tuzki-rabbit-emoticons-crazy_11.html?m=1

Because of SHR ,even emojis matters. This is Hae Soo's doing haha.

About Lee Ji Eun, i am aware she is an idol since 2010 (because of an angts sageuk where she sang OST) . But it is my first time to see her act. And I would agree on JG when he said that she is not left behind. She has her moments too. I love her scene during the laundry scene with WS. I felt how the restraint and relief of Hae Soo when she knew the wolf prince is real.

Lee Ji Eun is Hae Soo. Hae Soo is Lee Ji Eun. 

I also adore how attentive she is during filming and asking questions from JG. I will be following her career now after SHR. Hope she will collab with JG a song, oh how i wish it happens here but I doubt :)

And she is pretty in hanboks!

I hope she makes it one better and write him a song for his fan meet in Japan in December.

She has 3 layers to relationship: outer layer - she sings with you eg Hyukoh, zion T. Middle layer-she sings with you and uses the songs you write eg jung yong hwa from CN blue. She's very possessive of songs she's penned herself and has never let anyone sing her songs without her in it. 

Let's hope she'll gift LJG one, for a lasting friendship.

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Does anyone recall what episode So said this in? Which scene?

It was on episode 12 when YH asked him to marry her with reason that they're destined to be together, that was his answer. As much as I hate her brazen attitude, it was this moment that gave WS idea to propose to HS later that night to save her from the hardship of being musuri. When he said it out loud that he has someone else in mind, he realised how deep his love was for her. He's willing to give up on everything for her, even at the expense of his own feelings and put his position in jeopardy. 

• Like 14