[Official] ❤ Taeyang Couple ❤ Duk Sun and Sun Woo Reply 1988

heartoppaya

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally can get over my butt hurt lol

Honestly i am all okay now about who's gonna be DS husband, as long as SW-BR won't happen. I want this stupid SW who was using DS for his favor to see BR atleast realize that DS likes/liked him and at least feel something for her. Ofcourse i still want him to be the end game but since the chance is so slim now , AT LEAST please don't let SW-BR happen oh God i rather see SW with DS friends or anyone else but please not BR T_T

Guest skeletonworks

@nearsea I didn't but I saw clips uploaded by tvN (I think I should unsubscribe from them starting today). It's safe to say who's the husband ^__________________________^

@sserene I'm with you. I don't care anymore if SW is not the husband as long as he's not with BR. I can't stand that berserk hulk.

I'm #TeamDongryong now. LOL.

@sserene The chance is really slim..both for sun woo to be the husband and for sunwoo-bora not happening.The bones under my skin irks watching bora-sunwoo together,and this episode is full of them.I'm going to avoid watching this series from now on and even if I do I will just watch to see maybe what happened to jung bong..as he's seen in hospital bed.I pray that bora does not end up with sun woo,but is that gonna happen? I think so,this drama should have never happened lol.

Guest skeletonworks

@sserene The chance is really slim..both for sun woo to be the husband and for sunwoo-bora not happening.The bones under my skin irks watching bora-sunwoo together,and this episode is full of them.I'm going to avoid watching this series from now on and even if I do I will just watch to see maybe what happened to jung bong..as he's seen in hospital bed.I pray that bora does not end up with sun woo,but is that gonna happen? I think so,this drama should have never happened lol.

My biggest mistake.. My biggest regret.. Is falling for the Reebok trap and watching this drama.

To console my broken heart, at least they didn't drag SW-DS until 20 episodes right?

Edit: I just saw the preview... So they're gonna kill off JB? This is seriously a drama gone wrong..

My biggest mistake.. My biggest regret.. Is falling for the Reebok trap and watching this drama.

To console my broken heart, at least they didn't drag SW-DS until 20 episodes right?

But atleast we would have got to see ggp in a role we are in sync with,we could empathize with right? This is worse,he's got substantial parts in this episode,and probably will also in the next one,but I can't even bear to watch him together with bora.Yeah,the biggest troll would be falling for the reebok trap.Why do they do this? :rolleyes:.Where can I complain now?

@skeletonworks i don't know but i just wanna see how SW suffered because of DS lol (do i sound evil :D ) . I feel what DS feel, how hurt it must be to be used by someone you like that uses you just to see your sister. SW deserves to be heartbroken because of DS (okay stop i did sounds evil lol)

@nearsea seriously they are going too far! If they're going to kill off JB then i don't know anymore 

Guest skeletonworks

But atleast we would have got to see ggp in a role we are in sync with,we could empathize with right? This is worse,he's got substantial parts in this episode,and probably will also in the next one,but I can't even bear to watch him together with bora.Yeah,the biggest troll would be falling for the reebok trap.Why do they do this? :rolleyes:.Where can I complain now?

This is... sadly true. It just hits me right on the feels when you mentioned it. Now I'm depressed all over again T_T I think now not even @lxands imagination can soothe me... :(

I also only watched few clips from what have tvn uploaded tonight...i sense that the writer is building up SW-BR, JH-DS..saw the preview as well..how SW casually greet BR with just "nunna anyeong" and BR is like "anyeonghasaeYO"...irrrkkkkkkkk i can see what the writer is trying to do...the umbrella scene as well..if SW continue to be like this...we know who SW will end up with..oh well..we kinda knew already..

Noooooooo dont kill my JB!!!! He's not trying to kill himself right? After all the book packing and pass it down to JH..im scared JB is trying to harm himself..and no to terminal disease as well..just please don't kill him..he needs to have his happy ending after the 6 years of trying to get into college

Pass is pass but im still butthurt and why i saw its JH and family's episode again for episode 8 tomorrow? The series revolve around him only is it?

Jinjoo please grow up fast and marry Taek..i dont want to see Taek being heartbroken..

I watched tonite raw ep with an open mind & accepting heart *cry a river* *wiping mucus*

And I find SW tonite kinda annoying. Yes he likes BR, but can't he show some respect for BR's feeling? He is so childish. BR told him she has a bf yet he's very persistent , BR even madeit obvious to put distance between them but he simply ignore it & that kind of guy really gets to my nerves.

Hopefully BR doesn't end up with him. Sorry to say this but at this point I feels JB is a better man than SW. Also at this point I just don't want whoever end up with DS  seems like a consolation prize becos she lost SW to BR...and that DS lost everything to BR everytime

@skeletonworks i don't know but i just wanna see how SW suffered because of DS lol (do i sound evil :D ) . I feel what DS feel, how hurt it must be to be used by someone you like that uses you just to see your sister. SW deserves to be heartbroken because of DS (okay stop i did sounds evil lol)

@nearsea seriously they are going too far! If they're going to kill off JB then i don't know anymore 

No you don't sound evil at all,I also want bora to have a boyfriend already and I hope they stop doing whatever they're doing with sw-bora.Heck bora does not even look the noona part.She looks younger than sunwoo,and there is no chemistry,nada.I think they've even mellowed her tone down a notch.Where is the dog bora? Why ain't she barking like she used to be at deok sun? smh.

I hope jb does not end up dead.He's my only saving grace at this point..=|.

This is... sadly true. It just hits me right on the feels when you mentioned it. Now I'm depressed all over again T_T I think now not even @lxands imagination can soothe me... :(

Yeah tell me about it.I feel like we're going down deeper each week lol.Can we get out of this.Ever? It would be horrifying if we keep doing this till the series ends.:mellow:

Here it is

EKBo0O2WbjT_Sans-titre23.png

OMG GKP totally resembles KJH!  Also  from the beginning I think hubby's skin color tone & complexion matches SW the most.  For Koreans JH's skin color is considerably dark. Also the way he speaks too. JH's loud & blunt but he's sensitive abt people he cares abt. He wudnt have touch DS's sore spot. Even during their younger days he didnt make fun of DS's unrequitted love. Infact he discreetly help DS to repost her postcard of confession to the radio station. However he seems more & more like Chilbong. 

I don't think they just pick the older actor randomly or they overlook his skin tone because PD Shin is very detail. Just look at SW & Jinjoo & their resemblance to their dead father...all 3 of them have the same skin tone & face shape. Now hubby too resembles them the most.

If JH is the hubby I bet there are other older actors that resembles young JH more.

Just to comfort me, I guess the gang are still in middle school, so they have another year or 2 in high school, then college...Anything could have happen by then...

BTW is NE  gay? He seems to have a crush on JB...but I thought he has a gf..I f he is then we have a hexagon love messy...

Who knows JB being sick make him & BR get closer? Older BR hides her cigarette, so we know her husband is an anti smokers and we know JB hates smokers though his mother smoke secretly too & we know SW was crazy abt BR that he wud accept anything of her..Even her smoking..

Perhaps we compare hubby & JH too? :)

I also only watched few clips from what have tvn uploaded tonight...i sense that the writer is building up SW-BR, JH-DS..saw the preview as well..how SW casually greet BR with just "nunna anyeong" and BR is like "anyeonghasaeYO"...irrrkkkkkkkk i can see what the writer is trying to do...the umbrella scene as well..if SW continue to be like this...we know who SW will end up with..oh well..we kinda knew already..

Noooooooo dont kill my JB!!!! He's not trying to kill himself right? After all the book packing and pass it down to JH..im scared JB is trying to harm himself..and no to terminal disease as well..just please don't kill him..he needs to have his happy ending after the 6 years of trying to get into college

Pass is pass but im still butthurt and why i saw its JH and family's episode again for episode 8 tomorrow? The series revolve around him only is it?

Jinjoo please grow up fast and marry Taek..i dont want to see Taek being heartbroken..

Everything you sed is basically how I feel right now.I don't know even for the people who liked bora-sw pair,do they find it appealing.For me the romance is not standing out.Somehow it has happened in the past that even if the main otp was not the one I wanted to be,because of the story and the execution...they worked for me.Like I started watching reply'94 without any preconceived thought or preference..but the story pulled me in.This is not the case here.The romance is not so strong or maybe the pairing is now how they say 'clicked' from the get go...[missing emoticons for the expression I need right now lol].

About jh,yeah it's safe to assume that story's main attraction point is him.It should rather have been jung bong.I think just a bit leaner,and he could totally have been the lead here..=P.

Here it is

EKBo0O2WbjT_Sans-titre23.png

OMG GKP totally resembles KJH!  Also  from the beginning I think hubby's skin color tone & complexion matches SW the most.  For Koreans JH's skin color is considerably dark. Also the way he speaks too. JH's loud & blunt but he's sensitive abt people he cares abt. He wudnt have touch DS's sore spot. Even during their younger days he didnt make fun of DS's unrequitted love. Infact he discreetly help DS to repost her postcard of confession to the radio station. However he seems more & more like Chilbong. 

I don't think they just pick the older actor randomly or they overlook his skin tone because PD Shin is very detail. Just look at SW & Jinjoo & their resemblance to their dead father...all 3 of them have the same skin tone & face shape. Now hubby too resembles them the most.

If JH is the hubby I bet there are other older actors that resembles young JH more.

Just to comfort me, I guess the gang are still in middle school, so they have another year or 2 in high school, then college...Anything could have happen by then...

BTW is NE  gay? He seems to have a crush on JB...but I thought he has a gf..I f he is then we have a hexagon love messy...

Perhaps we compare huubby & JH too? :)

You mean character wise? Sure.

I think kjh really looks a lot like sun woo,also see the face structure,both have kind of long face.JH more have a rounder shaped face.But maybe the production team dint see the similarities at all huh..=/.

Is neul gay? That would be weird though.I hope he's not.Plus was not it seen already how he gets punishment from school or something because he was collecting money to buy gift for his gf?

@nearsea

I mean physical comparison. Well why not compare picture of the older hubby with all the 4 guys & see who he resemble the most!

I think Taek isnt the husband since he wasn't watching the music festival with everyone...

BTW sumthing struck me, abt the older guy whom we assumed is DS's husband...was there at anytime older DS called him hubby to his face? I don't remember so. It was just because he was doing the interview with her we assumed he's the husband right? In ep 6 when Old DS called out "Yeobo, come look at the snow" we didn't see him coming right, the scene went straight to both of them doing the interview, right? What if the older guy isn't DS's husband but just one of the boys from the block who was there for the interview, then husband can still be SW rite? Becos with old BR she clearly called her 'unnie' to her face, so we know for sure she's BR but did she call  hubby to his face?

Must run out to see 2015 scenes again !

@lxands 

@nearsea

I mean physical comparison. Well why not compare picture of the older hubby with all the 4 guys & see who he resemble the most!

I think Taek isnt the husband since he wasn't watching the music festival with everyone...

BTW sumthing struck me, abt the older guy whom we assumed is DS's husband...was there at anytime older DS called him hubby to his face? I don't remember so. It was just because he was doing the interview with her we assumed he's the husband right? In ep 6 when Old DS called out "Yeobo, come look at the snow" we didn't see him coming right, the scene went straight to both of them doing the interview, right? What if the older guy isn't DS's husband but just one of the boys from the block who was there for the interview, then husband can still be SW rite? Becos with old BR she clearly called her 'unnie' to her face, so we know for sure she's BR but did she call  hubby to his face?

Must run out to see 2015 scenes again !

I don't know but does not yeobo mean honey in korean? Like something by which they address their husband? =S.If not for this word,I would also think that was the possibility.

Firentsu That would be awesome if you really can.Thank you chingu :wub:.

Archived