[Official] ❤ Taeyang Couple ❤ Duk Sun and Sun Woo Reply 1988

heartoppaya

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SW still has no idea that DS likes him it seems? He's all blind now because all he sees is BR and how he's fanboying over her. Then i wonder how if it revealed later, how his reaction would be? Would he being all awkward and finally starting to pay attention to DS, thinking about her because of that, just like when DS was 'fooled' by her friends and started to see him as a man and likes him?

And yes i am a bit "disturbed" at how he is being all clingy towards BR all the time, i mean i thought from ep 2 his character would be something more than this now, like how he held his temper in front of the crazy dog and etc (especially on ep 2, it looked like his character is gonna be big later on) but everything has fallen into pieces, has flopped so far (since ep 3,one week after the 2nd episode, the writer cuts it off) his character now is not more than just a student who's all clingy towards his crush who's 3 years older than him all the time.

@Firentsu

Thanks. ..when you put the picture this way, it is obvious the older actor resembles SW much more than JH. In one glance we can tell he's SW....unless the PD has technical error with his eyes or young JH did major plastic surgery to his face to look like SW :P

Pls do...do for others too so we can see who else have the face resembling the older actor. Because between these two guys, physically, the older guy is definitely SW

Guest skeletonworks

@nearsea

I mean physical comparison. Well why not compare picture of the older hubby with all the 4 guys & see who he resemble the most!

I think Taek isnt the husband since he wasn't watching the music festival with everyone...

BTW sumthing struck me, abt the older guy whom we assumed is DS's husband...was there at anytime older DS called him hubby to his face? I don't remember so. It was just because he was doing the interview with her we assumed he's the husband right? In ep 6 when Old DS called out "Yeobo, come look at the snow" we didn't see him coming right, the scene went straight to both of them doing the interview, right? What if the older guy isn't DS's husband but just one of the boys from the block who was there for the interview, then husband can still be SW rite? Becos with old BR she clearly called her 'unnie' to her face, so we know for sure she's BR but did she call  hubby to his face?

Must run out to see 2015 scenes again !

Except that DS's husband said to her "Where else would you find a husband that is so accepting like me?" Unless if DF translated it wrongly, it's safe to say that the man in 2015 is DS's husband.

Except that DS's husband said to her "Where else would you find a husband that is so accepting like me?" Unless if DF translated it wrongly, it's safe to say that the man in 2015 is DS's husband.

Yes, also the part when she called him 'Yah!' he said calmly 'How cud you call your husband Yah'

Anyway after the picture comparison you made I hope the guy is hubby & df made translation error something become SW just like Jaeboo becomes Jaewoo

Yes, also the part when she called him 'Yah!' he said calmly 'How cud you call your husband Yah'

Anyway after the picture comparison you made I hope the guy is hubby & df made translation error something become SW just like Jaeboo becomes Jaewoo

I'm wondering too if hubby is JH, in ep 2 why did he asked DS who she gave the chocolate to? JH wud have known it since he's the only one on the block who's aware of DS's feeling for SW back then, so obviously he knew she must have given it to SW. So why act like he's clueless & jealous that he needs to smoke to calm himself? Didnt he even point out that DS was rejected by SW in 1988? So how come he's upset abt the chocolate. 

I still believe they put Jinjoo next to the bags for a reason...especially with a camera capturing moments when DS put the chocolate into SW's bag, then the video jump to when the gang were leaving,, so surely it captured everything in between but wasn't shown yet.

I also wonder if the chocolate JJ was eating & made a mess of herself after granny came visiting is the same chocolate DS put inside her oppa's bag!

Also no matter how many times I listen in ep 6, I always hear hubby said Sun Won instead of Sun Woo (which they wud pronounced as sun-u not sun-wo as  pronounced by hubby)..

Old BR might have said Jae Woo (je-u)), referring to their child, since she said he's with her so it can't be she's saying her brother in law is with her.

EKBtttUc5MT_Sans-titre.pngthe contenders

The most look alike to 2015 hubby:-

1. SW

2. DR

3. JH

4. Taek

JH's lips are  thicker & more pouting than hubby 

Taek's front teeth are a bit protruding & unless he wore braces or did crowning sumtime in between it hardly him

SW's features- lips, nose bridge, eyes, cheek 08bone, face shape & skin color matches the most. 

DR also has most similarities other than SW except his cheek bone is higher than hubby  

EKBtttUc5MT_Sans-titre.pngthe contenders

The most look alike to 2015 hubby:-

1. SW

2. DR

3. JH

4. Taek

JH's lips are  thicker & more pouting than hubby 

Taek's front teeth are a bit protruding & unless he wore braces or did crowning sumtime in between it hardly him

SW's features- lips, nose bridge, eyes, cheek bone, face shape & skin color matches the most. 

DR also has most similarities other than SW except his cheek bone is higher than hubby  

I dont want to be the one who kills the fun here but i don't have anywhere else to pour this out. When i still love reading everyone's thought/take/or even fanfic (haha) on the drama/couples..im still kinda having the feeling the husband is JH..it's like 75%? Can't say 100 yet coz too many trolling has been done so far..if the husband is not JH...i think the writer and shin pd will really have a tough time ahead..it's like whole Korea is supporting JH..how can they not make JH the husband? They ask to be killed if that happened..

Meanwhile..im also having some suspicion..like was it skeletonworks or sserene pointed out before..when the future couple was asked what 1st snow reminds them to..there's this cut in between DS and her husband answer...i wonder what is in between before the husband said "sunwoo hantae..." (to sunwoo...) he must have said something before that they will only reveal maybe on the finale..part of me wish that "isnt that you wrote in your diary bla bla bla.." and DS will be like  how did you know? Did i tell you? 

But if the writer wants other guy as DS husband..she needs to start built up the story on the other guy..it will be too late once this drama pass 10th episode..people is growing to love JH episode by episode..she needs to convince viewer fast and that will take few episodes tho..

The rating is getting higher and higher and last night alone it was already at 11.4%! They have broke the record hold by R94's finale at 11.1% (if im not mistaken)..i wonder if they can really reach 18%..they promised to go out wearing their outfit from the drama if they reached 18%..8%..the girls will go to boy school...10% the boys will go to the girl school..have they done this? Anyone know?

@kaykafisyah

I see your point.  The things is all clues pointing to JH too fast. They're still in middle school,  going on high school for another year or so, then college. Especially college when old DS said it would gonna take a whole night if she was to list all the names of the girls hubby dated in college.  So its hard to imagine JH who has been in love with DS since middle school would go around dating a lot of girls in college & after he had all his fun, he returned back to his old love. Simply just doesn't work for me. 

However if its between SW & DR, I can accept all his fling with girls in college since they didnt have feelings yet for DS when they were in school & while they had their fun, or at least they're not aware of their feelings for DS yet. So its more acceptable. 

Guest skeletonworks

I dont want to be the one who kills the fun here but i don't have anywhere else to pour this out. When i still love reading everyone's thought/take/or even fanfic (haha) on the drama/couples..im still kinda having the feeling the husband is JH..it's like 75%? Can't say 100 yet coz too many trolling has been done so far..if the husband is not JH...i think the writer and shin pd will really have a tough time ahead..it's like whole Korea is supporting JH..how can they not make JH the husband? They ask to be killed if that happened..

Meanwhile..im also having some suspicion..like was it skeletonworks or sserene pointed out before..when the future couple was asked what 1st snow reminds them to..there's this cut in between DS and her husband answer...i wonder what is in between before the husband said "sunwoo hantae..." (to sunwoo...) he must have said something before that they will only reveal maybe on the finale..part of me wish that "isnt that you wrote in your diary bla bla bla.." and DS will be like  how did you know? Did i tell you? 

But if the writer wants other guy as DS husband..she needs to start built up the story on the other guy..it will be too late once this drama pass 10th episode..people is growing to love JH episode by episode..she needs to convince viewer fast and that will take few episodes tho..

The rating is getting higher and higher and last night alone it was already at 11.4%! They have broke the record hold by R94's finale at 11.1% (if im not mistaken)..i wonder if they can really reach 18%..they promised to go out wearing their outfit from the drama if they reached 18%..8%..the girls will go to boy school...10% the boys will go to the girl school..have they done this? Anyone know?

It's not just the whole Korea. It's the WHOLE WORLD. They have a death wish if they focused so much on JH only to end up not being the husband. 

Lol yeah..the whole korea and as @skeletonworks sed whole world is supporting jh ..just look at the twitter updates =/..So I think there is not any room left for anyone else to be the husband.And they've built up this love of jh for 7 episodes right? How can anyone else beat them right? We'd need 7+ [7/8/10] episodes for that..=/.I've read the recaps at dramabeans and there are scenes where jh goes on to meet with deok sun and her friends.They've lots of scenes together,and as does bora-sw.Remember on reply'94 they dint take much time to culminate yoon jin-samchun's hookup..so maybe bora-sw would happen faster =/...and the rest would be focused on ds-jh-taek.This drama is giving me weird feelings for all the wrong reason lol.Like I felt like I resonate more with taek's dad story or jungbong's or the ahjummas..=S...not the otps.

I honestly don't think the writers care what everyone else thinks. When a lot of people wanted Chilbong to happen the writers didn't change the storyline just to satisfy them. They will do as they please bc it is their story to tell. It all feels so damn forced and i dislike the fact that the chocolate was never questioned. Also, wth is Bora doing dating the guy that her sister likes when she already has everything already!! It makes me sick lol

Guest skeletonworks

I honestly don't think the writers care what everyone else thinks. When a lot of people wanted Chilbong to happen the writers didn't change the storyline just to satisfy them. They will do as they please bc it is their story to tell. It all feels so damn forced and i dislike the fact that the chocolate was never questioned. Also, wth is Bora doing dating the guy that her sister likes when she already has everything already!! It makes me sick lol

Last time it was at least 50-50 (international + Koreans) with majority of the Koreans rooting for Trash because they like the bicker alpha male. Maybe Taek needs to up his game quickly to balance out the supporters

What's interesting is SW doesn't give up on BR even though he got rejected while DS does give up on SW. I don't see it going anywhere we want it to be :-/

Last time it was at least 50-50 (international + Koreans) with majority of the Koreans rooting for Trash because they like the bicker alpha male. Maybe Taek needs to up his game quickly to balance out the supporters

What's interesting is SW doesn't give up on BR even though he got rejected while DS does give up on SW. I don't see it going anywhere we want it to be :-/

I don't see DS giving up on SW, she's venting out her anger to SW. 

SW childish stubbornness & inconsiderate of BR's feeling & disrespecting her choice will get him nowhere. If there's one good trait in BR is that she's loyal, perhaps the patriotic soul in her. I don't think she'll betray her bf becos of a high school boy confession nor wud she betray her sister for a boy she doesn't love. I think she has vague idea DS likes SW. She's not stupid to see the sudden strain relationship between SW & DS. Perhaps one reason she told SW to keep his feeling to himself. 

Also I agree that PD Shin isnt like most pd for loca network drama who desperately need high rating, thus willing to crucify their own story just to appeased the fans to generate high ratings & wud even change whole concept of the story. 

I believe PDShin is adamant with his work & storyline so by end of the day he gets to tell the story his own way, very detailed & clever that fans find it acceptable. So if JH is the husband then true to his words he ddnt hide husband from the beginning,  he was just telling a simple story of what takes hubby so long to finally get together with DS.

Or as usual the PD did a little mischief to misguided & tease the audience.  A story with a twis which is more exciting & interesting. 

I watched parts of the episode tonight...and can't believe how sun woo scenes puts me off.I kind of can't stand him too by now lol..and it's obvious that sun woo-bora is happening.Apparently ds-jh and sw-bora would be the main two pairing in this series..and from future husband's conversation with future ds also kinds of seals the deal on who's who.

I watched parts of the episode tonight...and can't believe how sun woo scenes puts me off.I kind of can't stand him too by now lol..and it's obvious that sun woo-bora is happening.Apparently ds-jh and sw-bora would be the main two pairing in this series..and from future husband's conversation with future ds also kinds of seals the deal on who's who.

yup :( they are so pushing it and also yet again another bikering pair!

The main forum makes me sad lol and I still can't see JH's face in older hubby. I actually kind of like the husband guessing but since they are pushing the lovelines so hard I feel offended that they are making it so easy. I guess PD shin wasn't joking when he used the word "simple" to describe rp88 lovelines!!!!! :(

Btw I dont know how it is for you ladies but for all the series, guessing the husband was pretty easy for me and I knew pretty early on. I wanted more trolling lol but I guess it was still funny seeing other people use their mental gymnastics to explain why their ship was end game. The problem was pl people took it way too serious and the great storyline kind of got lost a little. I love the family and friends dynamic in the reply series the most!

Btw I dont know how it is for you ladies but for all the series, guessing the husband was pretty easy for me and I knew pretty early on. I wanted more trolling lol but I guess it was still funny seeing other people use their mental gymnastics to explain why their ship was end game. The problem was pl people took it way too serious and the great storyline kind of got lost a little. I love the family and friends dynamic in the reply series the most!

Yeah I think the guessing makes it more fun and exciting as it gives more scope to play on with the tricks and hints.But I guess because the main thread is mostly rooting for one pair it gets a bit tense whenever you're part of the minority.I don't want to say this but someone made a comment about how one should not talk about the one they're supporting,but it just gets fair when they're doing it themselves.Just because of that I think I should rather be talking about my pov on where I feel comfortable and though here our otp dint even happen,we still can talk about the thing we like and things we dint.

Okay about today's episode,I also like the friends and family perspectives and loved no-eul's gf and the brawl with deok sun and all.Deok sun shines most when she's surrounded by her family members and her chemistry with her parents and siblings are awesome.I just think she's not smart when it comes to love,and she makes all the wrong guesses.Though if sun woo is not in the picture,I can see her with taek,because the build up is not yet there,so it would be interesting to see,how it could work out.Also,now that I see that sun woo and bora gets screen time almost on each episode,I Wonder ifthere is any chance anymore that they\re gonna have a fling then break up and then sun woo realizes deok sun likes him.But then again,I kind of think deok sun does not care about sun woo,any boy would be enough for her? So lol maybe when she gets to know that jh likes her,she'd be surprised yeah,but end of the day,she'll reciprocate the feeling.So I don't know how this love story is so unique and why it should be the best out of the three season.I think this season could be the better one in terms of the emphasis and the small details in the family relationships..but not the love line.The love story here is part of the lots of by pass incidents that happens on every day basis.And for this it would be safe to call it a family drama.I actually like the director's way of telling the story..I mean I like the direction and the way they tell the story,but not the story itself this time.Some time it seems a bit too gloomy,and I wish they included more comic reliefs too.And yeah,both bora sw should just end their part of the story and get less screentime ,yeah I'm being forced to say this lol..it just makes me mad every time they're together on screen.I don't get the noona love part,and it just seems so forced to me.

Archived