[Official] ❤ Taeyang Couple ❤ Duk Sun and Sun Woo Reply 1988

heartoppaya

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sneak peek into "Love Me..." A hyeri-GKP fic....

"Yah, kid! Stop"

The young boy with wide eyes stopped. It had started to drizzle and the boy hugged his muddy books tightly to his chest, not turning around. 

He was scared. They called her the Witch of Busan for a reason. She was known for punching people, getting jailed all the time and smoking drug induced cigarettes. He had even heard that she killed cats for fun. He didn't even know her name, and he opted to call her noona to her face although he has always been too scared to face her. 

But today was ultimately coincidental. He had detention today and so he had gotten late to come home. His phone battery has died and he knew that his mum would probably scream for all eternity if he didn't come home quickly. It had started to rain and he started running. His bag felt heavy and he knew the strap would break pretty quickly. He'd seen them, the Witch and her minions. 

He didn't have time to change directions and his glasses were getting foggy and misty. He ran past them but someone put her foot out and he hasn't seen that coming. The boy, his bag and his books went flying to a muddy puddle amidst the catty laughter. He'd been embarrassed, but his fear for the girls were deeper. He'd collected his books, bowed without looking at them and had run past them quickly.

That's when she called out to him. He stopped, fear ran through him in shivers.

"What's your name?"

He gulped. His eyes casted low when he saw her dirty muddy boots rounding him, finally coming to a stop in front of him. He didn't dare to raise his eyes. They said if you look at her straight in her eyes you might turn to stone.

"Look at me"

"Omma...."

"What? Omma?" Her laughter echoed and he shrunk even more than he already did. She might've been shorter than her, but now with the slouched shoulders they were almost the same height.

"Why can't you look at me?" She asked.

"Hyeri-ah, let's go. He's boring" he heard a minion of hers say and he instantly knew that she was trying to save him. Of course she did, stupid Ri-An, his stupid cousin.

"Ri-An, do you know him?"

He prayed that she would say no, but his prayers went unheard.

"He's my dad's sister's son" Ri-An said.

He slouched. This wasn't getting any better.

"What's your name little boy?"

He wasn't little, and he hated to be called that. His big eyes looked up, at heavily made up face. He wanted to call her ugly, and he would've, if he'd seen her face in a distance. Heavy mascara was running down her rouged cheeks. Pink lips pursed, waiting for his answer. But he gasped, up close, the witch was beautiful. She had sharp brown eyes, a straight nose, pretty long eyelashes, full lips.

"Omo..." That was her and he squinted his eyes at her, "Your cousin is quite handsome, Ri-Annie"

His already wide eyes widened more.

"So... Do you have a name, handsome?"

"G-Go K-Kyung P-Po" he stuttered.

@nearsea Yup not watching it anymore :-\ You guys go ahead and discuss ^^

:(:(

@heartoppaya So much feels! Loved the intro really.I almost feel sad again,just thinking of placing them in your script =/.And I love the mascara remarks too,reminds me of that ramen date deok sun was on with sw,wearing a face full of makeup cakes.

@lxands I think I'm on sync with you.I also kind of like jh and enjoy his antics with his family and friends.Just the chemistry is not there with deok sun.It's not volcano-ish,oozing chemistry and all.Like the last time,I dint have any problem linking trash and na jung romantically, they had both the friendship and love chemistry going on,but deok sun and jh are so different character wise,that I have hard time to see what would make them connect.I do not see anything else there other than the 'scene' at alley.Also,trash was there for na jung since the childhood,and he actually was the replacement of the brother she never had.So in a way their relationship had histories,which was hard to overcome for anyone.But here jh,is not in the scenario from the start right.All four of them were together.Also,jh and his family started staying above ds's house since 2 years back.And nothing happened between them before the alley scene.So to me it seems like accidental start of something happening on jh's part,but it's not as strong as the last series.I don't see his crush any different than deok sun's.

@kaykafisyah yup it is from Il Mare. i am a fan of Lee Jung Jae. totally love and watched all his movies, current faves (LJJ movies) Last Present (with Lee Young Ae), Il Mare and Face Reader.

other than R88, i am only watching Imaginary Cat. so you can imagine how "free" i am. variety only RM and TROS, but now very lazy to follow every eps.

regarding the hubby, i swear that i will not speculate but i can't help it, just want to mention the dolls at the title of ep8. first 

R88%252520doll%2525201.png
cr: MapleStage.com

i know there is this theory about these dolls. supposed to have 5 rite in different colours. we have 6 dolls here. if we ignore that pink doll on the most right, then we have 1 doll away from the rest, is that supposed to be SW? sorry super not clear.

main R88 says
1) Pink DR, Blue-Taek, Green-JH, Red-SW, Yellow-DS.
so like that, disregard doll not on shelf?
2)Blue-DR, Green-JH, Yellow-DS, Red-Taek, Black-SW (based on Olympics colours)

then

R88%252520doll%2525202.png
cr: MapleStage.com

we have these 3 dolls. i know DS is yellow and JH is green. is Taek red? if SW is really red then he should be out since he is likely paired off with BR.

okay, i shall stop here. did i mention these dolls are kinda of freaky-looking. i tot Taek also has these dolls or am i mistaken? these dolls made their 1st appearance few (?2) eps back and i tot was in Taek cafe.

@heartoppaya hurry up and finish your FF now! Hahah i need my hyeri GGP fix ㅠㅠ

@ilmare all the colors theory is only giving me headache haha  i wish they could only settle with simple hint like the plush toys from R94.. im watching oh my venus..but episode 4 already makes me feel bored otteokhae? I don't have drama to watch anymore...just waiting for the village to finish and i wanna finish off the series..

@skeletonworks you totally giving up now? Haha im kinda..but i still have the episodes downloaded...not really giving up i guess..coming back here and read on everyone positive thoughts make it fun to know what happen with the episode..but i never watch it properly anymore..maybe if the ending is a big reversal..i might watch it again from the start..i have my doubts on the hints given just that i don't want to think much about it or else ill be having hope..and i don't want to be brokenhearted for the 2nd time tho p/s: and u know what? I even upgraded my unifi to 30mbps! Aishhh luckily no extra charges..

Guest skeletonworks

@kaykafisyah Yeah like I see no point of watching it anymore. I like the family dynamics but I'm not big on family drama enough to stay on a drama when my OTP sank. Besides I don't like BR so seeing SW with BR just annoys the hell out of me. I know that she can be nice sometimes but I don't like how she treats her family most of the time. I don't care if she changed later on. She already gave a bad impression to me in the first place. I also cannot connect with JH character. I don't know why though when I can instantly connect to Trash from the first episode... And I can feel Taek is Chilbong 2.0. Why should I get heartbroken again >_> If anything, I'm #TeamDongRyong Most of all, I hate the feeling of being cheated. I think @nearsea and I are one of the earliest to hang on the main thread even before the drama started. And I was there because I was excited because I thought GGP is gonna be one of the leads. And that Reebok troll to hype the drama even more. Like what's the point of that Reebok troll teaser anyway. Just show it in that damn drama. There's no point for the teaser... I'd have less expectation if not for that stupid teaser. I'm so glad I didn't upgrade my unifi to 30 Mbps >_>

When drama fails, at least one caught my attention. I'm watching Riders: Catch Tomorrow. I like it so far because it's funny and it's about friendship. No headache.

@skeletonworks @kaykafisyah This drama is giving me so much headache.I wish it ends on 16 episodes..=/.So they can't traumatize me for long.For one,the visuals are so great that I feel like watching it,but then the drama itself is not in my favor..=/,so end of the day  it's not fun at all.But I cannot stop coming here either venting out my frustration with you guys here lol.Maybe because we still feel cheated as @skeletonworks said.Not any of the love lines are telling me to hang on,and it's upsetting.But then again fridays come and I watch another episode with a bit of hope and then it washes away.This is a vicious circle.

@ilmare So many analysis have been done on the dolls,but what I find correct is that the main two dolls are ds-yellow,jh-green.I don't know about taek and sw's color,because they keep shifting between blue and red.Now I don't know if the colors have any significance.Because we just see one looks at another one,but it has not been told that the signs are clear right.Like sun woo was the one ds liked first,but sun woo's doll is not in the picture at all.

@nearsea when i watched ep8 and saw the dolls, i tot "oh dolls! clue!" yeah, only DS and JH colours are confirmed, the rest are still chameleoning away. i feel for you. i want so much for Taek to be hubby but dun want to invest hope. if i gonna ship, i gonna ship the 3 moms!

@kaykafisyah i watched OMV, only 2eps and the drama is not drawing me. think after SWP, mentally not inclined towards rom-com unless it involves actors/ress i am interested in.

*mentally shelving hubby guessing game aside*

ah... ... never feel so cheated by drama before. kena baited by GGP and PBG, then *heart break*.

Sorry, I wonder what Reebok teaser you're talking abt? Can you share the link?

I still wonder if actor KJH hold his cup with his left hand on purpose or subconsciously because he is a real life lefthanded.  And so far Taek seems to be left handed even if not good with chopsticks but then again,  not everyone is good with chopsticks. 

@lxands This is the teaser which came out as the first opening of the drama on news...ggp and hyeri's promo were the only one which were advertised back then.So obviously we got invested without thinking about the risk it brings along with the expectation lol.

Honestly by now I'm thinking whether the hints mean any thing at all.Like someone said this way back over the main thread that,the hints or the clues left around the episodes do not matter,because at the end the writer's gonna make the otp as they wanted from the start.So,maybe the hints are there just to puzzle us,not for real.Like on reply'94,I read one post that said,yys's back was used to show the groom,but later a different groom was shown and that was jung woo.Their backs dint even match or something.Also the dolls,they're placed everywhere,in different combination.Sometimes red,yellow,green are placed together and sometimes it's red,yellow,blue.So do they even have any bearing here =/.

@nearsea, "But then again fridays come and I watch another episode with a bit of hope and then it washes away.This is a vicious circle" this is soo true lol I feel this way come every friday ::sigh:: it's the dreamer in me perhaps.....

Lol yeah..we're hopeless..=|.

ilmare Haha shipping the moms are at least a safe bet =P. I also like watching taek's dad' on screen too.His mannerism and the way he gets stood up is funny.Like the scene where the gang is coming on the door of his shop one by one,and he never gets to say the whole sentence,or can't tell how frustrated he is with the way they kept showing up lol.Also the scene when deok sun goes in without waiting for him to finish the sentence,that the gang is already inside lol.He's funny.

kaykafisyah OMV is good but not great right.I like sjs and his acting is only thing commendable,and the chubby sm is good too.I wish they dint make her slim and all.But I think the story is not there yet.TBH I have not found much good dramas lately,maybe I'd watch six flying dragons when they are half way down atleast,and CIIT and remember when they're on air =/.

@nearsea

Thanks for the clip...

Cud it possible the story revolved around 3 main characters...

1) DS, who has one sided love for SW instead of JH who has fallen for her.

2) SW, who has fallen for his best friend's older sister, tho she rejected him, he's very persistent in pursuing her.

3) JH, who never give a damp abt DS has sudden change of heart when he start seeing her as girl.

However there is the possibilities that all 3 don't end up with each other..

DS might end up with Taek 

SW might end up with BR or even an outsider.

JH might end up with JJ or an outsider too

However I don't think BR will end u with SW though... becos I think we can slowly see the 2015 scene's pattern now. At the couple present home, they have one by one friends & family comes visiting them. First there was older BR, then there was 80 years old Na Eul *roll-eyes* so I'm sure someone else from the block  will turn up at their doorstep, one after another.

Anyway when  BR talk to her husband it was thru video call which wasn't shown to us. Thus I don't think he's SW becos I bet SW is gonna make an appearance at the couple's house very soon, but from BR's phone conversation with her husband it implied he was away or he lives abroad & hasn't seen her for a while. So I don't think he will make it to DS's home in 2015. I think all the main & supporting role's character will appear in their older version soon except maybe for the parents.

Although now I'm open up to DS & JH romance, and most clue seems to point at him, whenever I see older hubby I still don't think its him

Reasons I don't think JH is the husband

1. The chocolate thingy. If It was JH, he wudnt have pester her abt who she gave it to since JH knew first hand abt DS crush for SW in high school & not from her diary or gossips

2. The 1988  year end concert. Hubby keep insisting they all went to watch it live but wife said she watch it at home & she asked who he took to the concert. It seems like hubby got mix up the 1988 event with the 89. He even thought 89 winning  song as the 88 winner. Now we have seen they all watch together the 88 concert from the Kim's living room, only Taek wasn't present. JH & DS were bickering all the way thus impossible both of them totally forgot abt it, that wife even ask hubby if he went to the concert with sumone else. It was possible if he's Taek since he wasn't with them, from wife p.o.v he cud have been anywhere & from Taek pov since he didn't watch the 88 concert, he most probably remember the only concert he watched but get the year mix up.

3. In ep 8, hubby said it took him 10 years to talk informally to Naeul. Everyone else in the group knows Naeul since young, only Taek join them much later when he moved to their neighborhood. And also Taek was the only polite one in the group, see how he bows to all the parents every time he meets them. The rest were just casual & informal with everyone. They were even informal to BR, that she has to yell at them especially DS, SW & DR  to speak formally to her. And BR is older than them while Naeul is younger than all of them. Thus none of them in the group wud use formal speech with Naeul & the most possibe one to speak formally to Naeul isTaek.

4. When they met at mcD, DS's friends used 'small eyes' to describe JH. I noticed before JH's eyes were much smaller than Hubby's eyes, but just like the skin complexion I thought it was petty things overlook by casting team, until 'Joey Wang' pointed it out. So they made it clear that one of JH's characteristic is small eyes while 2015 has big eyes which is more similar to the other 3, SW, Taek & DR

Guest cheonsaaa

Can someone enlighten me which one is sunwoo? kkk I cannot distiguish whether sunwoo is the blue or the green one bcs both pictures resemble him LMAO

12301345_467960660060358_971519606_n.jpg

On 12/2/2015, 2:38:28, cheonsaaa said:

Can someone enlighten me which one is sunwoo? kkk I cannot distiguish whether sunwoo is the blue or the green one bcs both pictures resemble him LMAO

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!!!

I think its the blue one. The hair and the expression...

I think the production may have played a troll again with the color theories lol.Found this from twitter:

CVMqZoOUAAAkogh.jpg

I guess the production never took the colors so seriously like the netizens did.Also it's the task of the art direction team I think? Maybe the director and the writer have some specific concern regarding some props but maybe the colors were there to just doll up the  background =/.

2 hours ago, lxands said:

@nearsea

Thanks for the clip...

Cud it possible the story revolved around 3 main characters...

1) DS, who has one sided love for SW instead of JH who has fallen for her.

2) SW, who has fallen for his best friend's older sister, tho she rejected him, he's very persistent in pursuing her.

3) JH, who never give a damp abt DS has sudden change of heart when he start seeing her as girl.

However there is the possibilities that all 3 don't end up with each other..

DS might end up with Taek 

SW might end up with BR or even an outsider.

JH might end up with JJ or an outsider too

However I don't think BR will end u with SW though... becos I think we can slowly see the 2015 scene's pattern now. At the couple present home, they have one by one friends & family comes visiting them. First there was older BR, then there was 80 years old Na Eul *roll-eyes* so I'm sure someone else from the block  will turn up at their doorstep, one after another.

Anyway when  BR talk to her husband it was thru video call which wasn't shown to us. Thus I don't think he's SW becos I bet SW is gonna make an appearance at the couple's house very soon, but from BR's phone conversation with her husband it implied he was away or he lives abroad & hasn't seen her for a while. So I don't think he will make it to DS's home in 2015. I think all the main & supporting role's character will appear in their older version soon except maybe for the parents.

Although now I'm open up to DS & JH romance, and most clue seems to point at him, whenever I see older hubby I still don't think its him

Reasons I don't think JH is the husband

1. The chocolate thingy. If It was JH, he wudnt have pester her abt who she gave it to since JH knew first hand abt DS crush for SW in high school & not from her diary or gossips

2. The 1988  year end concert. Hubby keep insisting they all went to watch it live but wife said she watch it at home & she asked who he took to the concert. It seems like hubby got mix up the 1988 event with the 89. He even thought 89 winning  song as the 88 winner. Now we have seen they all watch together the 88 concert from the Kim's living room, only Taek wasn't present. JH & DS were bickering all the way thus impossible both of them totally forgot abt it, that wife even ask hubby if he went to the concert with sumone else. It was possible if he's Taek since he wasn't with them, from wife p.o.v he cud have been anywhere & from Taek pov since he didn't watch the 88 concert, he most probably remember the only concert he watched but get the year mix up.

3. In ep 8, hubby said it took him 10 years to talk informally to Naeul. Everyone else in the group knows Naeul since young, only Taek join them much later when he moved to their neighborhood. And also Taek was the only polite one in the group, see how he bows to all the parents every time he meets them. The rest were just casual & informal with everyone. They were even informal to BR, that she has to yell at them especially DS, SW & DR  to speak formally to her. And BR is older than them while Naeul is younger than all of them. Thus none of them in the group wud use formal speech with Naeul & the most possibe one to speak formally to Naeul isTaek.

4. When they met at mcD, DS's friends used 'small eyes' to describe JH. I noticed before JH's eyes were much smaller than Hubby's eyes, but just like the skin complexion I thought it was petty things overlook by casting team, until 'Joey Wang' pointed it out. So they made it clear that one of JH's characteristic is small eyes while 2015 has big eyes which is more similar to the other 3, SW, Taek & DR

First of all,it's always refreshing to go through your theories =P.

About your points I'd like to comment on one by one.

1,2,3: I would be loving it if this really happens,because from the photoshoot pics,it seems to me that rjy and  rhy look ravishing together,so they should totally make a great couple.Plus sun woo has this innocence and naivete in his face,that when he tries to look smart or mature in front of bora,usually he ends up looking more kiddish or a minor in front of her,not senior;.Only jh has the catch to appear more mature before bora,because he can pull off the look,unlike sw.But this is all personal opinion.

-About bora not becoming sw's wife,that I'm unsure of,but now that you mentioned about it's a house party or something,it makes sense.Maybe all of the friends are having a get together,just like the other two series preceding.But,about bora's hubby why do I feel like hubby could be taek lol,because as you sed her husband must be staying abroad,or somewhere far,and only Taek has got the thing going on with chess playing right? So could it be that he's a baduk coach or something now,and away busy with his job? Or it could be jung bong too right? Maybe jung bong ended up being an archaeologist or something lol,as he's always doing something like mcgyver ,or whatever.Because I still feel like jung bong has something for bora,it's a bit apparent on ep 7,during the game of secret manitto.

About the concert,they all were there and danced to the tunes,so it's strange that the husband does not remember,unless he was not there.That was a great point.It could be that jh forgot,that they were there,or he could have just brought up the topic to avoid the conversation regarding girlfriends they were having.Or it could be taek,or someone else as you said.

-Now why would it take him ten years to be informal to noeul.It's like they're giving us hints or rather confusing us with these non directional cues..=/.Or maybe we are overthinking it,and it was really jh,because if they've been here for 10 years,at the neighborhood,then maybe what he meant was until 18,he never took him seriously,or talked to him in a casual way.But if it is taek,then that makes all the sense.I think there are more possibilities now that taek is also in the game.But strangely I do not feel excited about the loveline anymore,after the first blow lol,I can just watch the drama for now,for the neighborhood chronicles..=/.But
god I hope sw does not end up with bora..=|. 

--

Oh one other point,if the last update picture is true,then maybe what you suggested about ds,sw,and jh being the three main characters in this drama make sense.Blue,red are primary colors.But then again yellow is one too,yellow and blue make green,ah we are going no where with the color theory lol.But apart from that,we see ds,jh and sw have most of the parts so far,and maybe the focus is more on them.Taek is there,but not yet.

Color Schemes. ?id=3566X615606&site=soompi.com&xs=1&isjreply-1988-park-bo-gum-go-kyung-pyo-hye-

My shot...

Blue ~ Sun Woo

Black ~ Dok Sun

Red ~ Jung Hwan

Green ~ Taek

Yellow ~ Dong Ryung

I think the color doesn't make any sense at all becos we know the yellow doll is female & DS is the only female. 

Idk...at this point I think the husband is 50-50 chance between JH & Taek....or shud I say 40% JH, 40% Taek & 20% SW incase th pd pull our leg and make a twist at the end.

The pd said its gonna be straight forward loveline & husband is revealed from beginning.  We jump to conclusion seeing the old hubby style similar to young JH despite different physical appearance,  forgetting the fact people change in 27 years. 

What if we overlooked what young DS said to Taek in ep2...that she's gonna marry him once he grow up...oh, didnt she call him 'buin' aka  'wife' in the old times? She even patted his bottoms but he didnt flinch, infact  he seems to like it..and despite his quiet nature & 4D-ish, he's the most mature one & take things seriously. 

Then also it make more sense if 2015 hubby grumbling abt his wife spending too much time with the boys..because its true, in his room with or without him.

On 12/2/2015, 5:17:49, lxands said:

Color Schemes.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

My shot...

Blue ~ Sun Woo

Black ~ Dok Sun

Red ~ Jung Hwan

Green ~ Taek

Yellow ~ Dong Ryung

I think the color doesn't make any sense at all becos we know the yellow doll is female & DS is the only female. 

Idk...at this point I think the husband is 50-50 chance between JH & Taek....or shud I say 40% JH, 40% Taek & 20% SW incase th pd pull our leg and make a twist at the end.

The pd said its gonna be straight forward loveline & husband is revealed from beginning.  We jump to conclusion seeing the old hubby style similar to young JH despite different physical appearance,  forgetting the fact people change in 27 years. 

What if we overlooked what young DS said to Taek in ep2...that she's gonna marry him once he grow up...oh, didnt she call him 'buin' aka  'wife' in the old times? She even patted his bottoms but he didnt flinch, infact  he seems to like it..and despite his quiet nature & 4D-ish, he's the most mature one & take things seriously. 

Then also it make more sense if 2015 hubby grumbling abt his wife spending too much time with the boys..because its true, in his room with or without him.

I am hoping against hope that the writers will pull a twist at the end and be all "Voila, SW's the husband! Never saw that, did you?"

My delulu mind is bothering me.... Aigoo...

Archived