[Official] ❤ Taeyang Couple ❤ Duk Sun and Sun Woo Reply 1988

heartoppaya

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this time the love line is bit trickier,at first look I got bored,and thought they're pulling the same twists again,but after a while,it has settled down,and now the love line is quite foggy,and even if ds got gloves from jh,and kind of knows I think that he likes her,but she still is not reciprocating his feeling,and also,have been spending more time with taek.Because how sun woo is fixated at bora,I have zero attention to his character,and kind of want to skip all his scenes immediately lol,but still yeah waiting to see how it turns out.From the next episode teaser it looks like bora is in some kind of trouble,and jung bong goes to some temple,so I'm hoping they get to meet in the way accidentally so something happens =/.

@nearsea

I feel the same way too...just becos JH likes DS & people likes JH doesn't have to be he's the husband. Because at this point DS doesnt show any indication of excitement nor giddiness towards JH.

In R97 we can see the loveline as early as in ep 2 when YJ boldly did confirm kiss.  Tho SW beat the he11 out of him, she was never interested in any guy except for her HOT oppa. And she's been depending so much on YJ in her daily life since young

In R94,   NJ has always been in love with Trash even when he hasnt see her as a woman yet. And despite Chilbong's love & attentiveness, her heart never sway away from Trash. And she makes herself clear to Trash from the beginning,  also we see Trash falling for her but try to stop himself because he has other issue to deal with. 

So in 88 we havent see a clear loveline yet. Sure JH has feelings for DS but she doesnt has feeling feelings for him. Despite if its shallow or not she has feelings for SW... it might have started because of a misunderstanding but her feelings for him started to grow from then on. Now we have quiet Taek but surprisingly he's quite chatty when with DS. And he surprisingly remembered DS said abt confessing during the first snow, and he made a point to call her during the first snow & ask her out.

Also at the end of ep 7, DS narrated that if one doesn't say out his feelings to the person he likes/loves he might never has a chance again. .and I feel this is what happens to JH. He never tell DS out loud his feelings for DS.. SW make himself clear to BR, Taek too, tells his father how much he loves him despite their stoic relationship. He also went looking for DS immediately  & apologise to her as he realized he forgot abt the secret santa thingy & he happen to be DS' s santa.

In ep 8 when DS was looking at both pink gloves thinking which one to use, she finally took out Taek's gift. Even if she doesn't realise it yet subconsciously she prefers Taek over JH. Usually when we received the same gifts from a lover & a friend obviously we'll choose the one from a lover than a friend, right.

Of course I prefer SW to end up with DS but just cant accept DS being with sumone who once in love with her sister. At least JH & Taek has no interest in BR.

As for BR, even when SW being nice to her I just cant feel chemistry.  Sure she was touch but that's it. I feel her chemistry more with JB. I have a feeling BR & JB will need each other as their support pillar. JB needs BR's serious & no nonsense attitude to move forward & succeed  while BR needs JB's goofiness & tender heart to loosen up & contentment in life. 

I was thinking maybe DS said she can't believe she married her husband bc she thought he liked her sister? Wishful thinking yes lol Also, sorry if this question had already been answered but whatever happened to the chocolates DS gave SW? Did his sister eat it?? I still don't get it bc it was never mentioned lol

@trashoppaya it's not yet clear what happened with the chocolate,but I live watched today's episode,because of lack of any work to do,and have to say,beware everyone who is getting indulged into taking a bit of inclination at anyone lol.Having a special liking for anyone here is a risky business,and because they keep dragging this till the end,no one is treated as a second lead,and you end up hurting at one point.So,unless someone is certain with the lead,watching the series is not peaceful ,and I wish the team stops trolling with audience,and make it clear from the next series.I'm sure it won't take away the fun,[and neither would you loose your precious rating]rather we'd be at peace watching how the relationship matured without having to go through the mad theories and the fights.

@lxands DS has more chemistry with taek.Without revealing anything,they look good together,rather than with jh.No matter how much I tried,after today's episode,I don't think ds has anything common with jh.If it happens then it would be because of the creator wanted it to be this way lol,not because the characters would naturally be inclined to each other.If anything jh should be the chilbong here,=/.

As much as i was actually rooting for SW at the beginning..by now..i think that the husband will most likely be Taek..isn't that something new from the writer? Nice guy like SW or a jerk like JH is common in kdrama..and if Taek is the husband..i think that's rather unexpected at least to me..you know when the husband complained DS mingled with boys too much..i have a Taek's vibe from that..i don't think JH will complain tho coz DS was with them all the time that he got to spend time with her as well..not like Taek..he rarely home

And by now also..i don't want SW to end up with DS anymore..not because im still butthurt over what he did to DS but i feel weird..if i were DS..i wont want a guy who used to like my sister..unless..the writer really convince us that SW deserves DS back..then maybe ill accept..

So @nearsea

Who did BR meet/bump into at the bus stop? I remember watching the preview for tonight's episode where BR is at bus stop then a bus coming and we saw someone on the bus..is it JB? 

13 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

As much as i was actually rooting for SW at the beginning..by now..i think that the husband will most likely be Taek..isn't that something new from the writer? Nice guy like SW or a jerk like JH is common in kdrama..and if Taek is the husband..i think that's rather unexpected at least to me..you know when the husband complained DS mingled with boys too much..i have a Taek's vibe from that..i don't think JH will complain tho coz DS was with them all the time that he got to spend time with her as well..not like Taek..he rarely home

And by now also..i don't want SW to end up with DS anymore..not because im still butthurt over what he did to DS but i feel weird..if i were DS..i wont want a guy who used to like my sister..unless..the writer really convince us that SW deserves DS back..then maybe ill accept..

So @nearsea

Who did BR meet/bump into at the bus stop? I remember watching the preview for tonight's episode where BR is at bus stop then a bus coming and we saw someone on the bus..is it JB? 

Nope ,it's sunwoo came to pick her

57 minutes ago, nearsea said:

@Es smpeciallys not yetTaed with  tgrumblwhe choc didtolto abut I l ive ed today's episode ,because of hurtlack of any work to do,and have to say,beware everyone who is getting indulged into taking a bit of inclination at anyone lol.Having a special liking for anyone here is a risky business,and because they keep dragging this till the end,no one is treated as a second lead,and you end up hurting at one point.So,unless someone is certain with the lead,watching the series is not peaceful ,and I wish the team stops trolling with audience,and make it clear from the next series.I'm sure it won't take away the fun,[and neither would you loose your precious rating]rather we'd be at peace watching how the relationship matured without having to go through the mad theories and the fights.

@lxands DS has more chemistry with taek.Without revealing anything,they look good together,rather than with jh.No matter how much I tried,after today's episode,I don't think ds has anything common with jh.If it happens then it would be because of the creator wanted it to be this way lol,not because the characters would naturally be inclined to each other.If anything jh should be the chilbong here,=/.

Another thing that make me doubt if JH is the husband was at the end of ep 7 DS narrated than one has to say out clearly her/his feeling to the other party or they will miss their chance to say it...i think this is what she meant. JH has miss his chance. Taek is in. Even if he hasnt said it directly his action show it clearly to her. Unlike JH, we know he likes her but she doesnt know that becos all he did was just grumblwd at her, calling her ugly & such. Wat girl likes to be called ugly & stupid all the time? Especially a girl who ghas been inferior to her smart & beautiful sister all her life. If JH truly loves her he shudnt have jab her at her utmost hurtful point.

Also smoking part, now we know better why SW & JH didt not smoke . SW wont smoke becos of his mom, JH cant smoke becos of his health. He has a weak immune system thus he has to lead a healthy lufe to avoid illness.

Now if like the PD said the hubby was to be revealed from the start yet still making us confuse like this, don't we overlook sumthing so simple?

64724-338692.jpg

From ep 6 onwards they made it clear SW is crazy for BR, now people seem to think he'll end up with her, thus the other guy in the main casting list/promo is PBG. So isnt it obvious Taek is the husband? why do still have headache looking for DS's hubby when these 4 faces were display everywhere when u type Reply 1988?

Like I've said in the main thread i dont want SW to end with DS anymor becos she deserves better than another one of BR's hands down....sorry guys

@kaykafisyah It's sw,not jb.Sun woo is the one to pick her call when none is conveniently picking up,[don't we already know why so lol].I think sw-bora is happening,and strangely I don't care anymore lol.Probably because I don't like bora? Her way of treating parents and her siblings are a turn off for me.And I don't get the sweet and innocent mind they keep saying that she has,it does not look like the case here.She is way strong a personality to be treated by her boyfriend like that.Maybe this time,the story is dictating much but it's not delivering as it should be on screen =/.For instance,jh,if he's the husband is supposed to be much like trash [the ideal reply lead],who's cool and does not get affected by anything on the exterior,but jh is so mushy,and nothing like the tough personality that he wears,so I'm not sure anymore.I mean the husband that I see from 2015,seems to me tough inside out.Though he has got the indifference of jh a bit,but nothing else is similar.But taek surprised me on this episode,especially 

Spoiler

when he was caught smoking by deok sun,and I somehow am open to the idea of seeing him something totally different than we know him,from the pov of deok sun and her friends.But again,it could be a troll.And the writer likes to play the confusion game,and does it in the worst ways possible.But if it is taek,maybe we could have more surprises and unconventional sides to come up later on.But again I am not so hopeful about deok sun,who keeps changing her sides,and one moment she was crying for sun woo,and next she is going gaga over taek,and maybe when she gets to know jh likes her,maybe she will falter again..=/..They could think about changing the title something like 'deok sun and her lovers',or 'how we loved her' lol.Maybe they are keeping jh saved for the last.See the pattern again,first sun woo,then taek and at last maybe jh =/.But jh,ds somehow do not match at all..but if the writer is fixated on them happening,nothing to do lol.

@nearsea 

I like your hidden content up there haha so we can safely said its 50% Taek? I dont mind Taek at all and i agree with what you shared on JH..if he really likes her he should have started to treat her like a girl 

Arghhh so its another SW BR episode as well? Another reason why i shouldnt watch the episode..not like ive been watching for the past 2 weeks..that's why i have missed out lots of hint..i will start again if its Taek tho

I read some comments that saying how they understand BR as the eldest..although she is like that but there is a huge responsibilities being the eldest bla bla bla i rolled my eyes! The only time she was good was when they were on the way back to the village..on the bus to be specific..even when during the wake of her grandma she still able to have words fight with DS..if only the mom didnt stop them..there will a huge fight between them again..she gets everything she wants and she treats her parents like richard simmons (she never think about them she always do whatever she wants to do) but she seems like a weak cat when being dump..the rain scene..like seriously???????? I cant stand her at all!

@lxands I still won't mind if sw-ds happens,[though there is not any possibility in a light year],because we don't know how would we react to that,and the possibility was never carried out on screen,so that still remains a question.And because I don't see sun woo and bora would work out in reality,so for that sole reason,I would not mind sw-ds,and all he has done till now is confessing to bora,and it's still a crush.People fall for the wrong people all the time.But the writer has his personal theme to stick to,and hence we have to do with what we get =/.

Err,you're right about why jh should not smoke,he has weak heart right.But it could turn out at the end that sw and jh both smoke,isn't the point here is to troll till the end? On today's episode,we see taek and ds take a picture together at the game,and right after that scene,we see future ds,showing a photo frame to her husband lol.But anyway more I see taek,more it seems like he could turn out to be a surprise element.DS had kind of a realization at today's episode that how taek is not the one that they all perceived them to be.But anyway as I sed she could still go back to jh..who knows.

12 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

@nearsea 

I like your hidden content up there haha so we can safely said its 50% Taek? I dont mind Taek at all and i agree with what you shared on JH..if he really likes her he should have started to treat her like a girl 

Arghhh so its another SW BR episode as well? Another reason why i shouldnt watch the episode..not like ive been watching for the past 2 weeks..that's why i have missed out lots of hint..i will start again if its Taek tho

I read some comments that saying how they understand BR as the eldest..although she is like that but there is a huge responsibilities being the eldest bla bla bla i rolled my eyes! The only time she was good was when they were on the way back to the village..on the bus to be specific..even when during the wake of her grandma she still able to have words fight with DS..if only the mom didnt stop them..there will a huge fight between them again..she gets everything she wants and she treats her parents like richard simmons (she never think about them she always do whatever she wants to do) but she seems like a weak cat when being dump..the rain scene..like seriously???????? I cant stand her at all!

He does treat her like a girl,and gives her gloves,and waits for her to lend umbrella,or keeps waiting till she comes home from the library.But maybe if he is not rjy and someone else,I would be able to relate,but somehow the actor is a stranger and a whole new one in the drama world,and it's a petty peeve of mine to not being able to warm up to someone at first watch lol.

- But unlike rjy,I am loving hyeri's acting.She is a natural with her goof ups and dance.I hope she and ggp do a project for real next time.On a side note,though they are not happening here,but at least ggp's role is getting exposure finally,so maybe we can see him do a more lead role based drama next time.Hasn't he been here for long? Sorry for going on with this again and again lol.

All you sed about bora is right.She does not care at all about her family,and then she lets herself humiliated by that boyfriend,and does not she know that deok sun used to like sun woo? She read that secret diary right? How can she encourage sun woo at this situation? It's weird that she does not have any other friend to call to pick her up.I thought she was popular at the university.

5 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

@nearsea

I read some comments that saying how they understanatrc the eldest..although she is like m that but there is a huge responsibilities being the eldest bla bla bla i rolled my eyes! The only time she was good was when they were on the way back to the village..on the bus to be specific..even when during the wake of her grandma she still able to have words fight with DS..if only the mom didnt stop them..there will a huge fight between them again..she gets everything she wants and she treats her parents like richard simmons (she never think about them she always do whatever she wants to do) but she seems like a weak cat when being dump..the rain scene..like seriously???????? I cant stand her at all!

BR is still a selfish immature brat 27 years later!! How cud she jyst chuck her cigarette into DS's dessert while sh as still eating it, just so she, BR, would look good infront of her hubby

Well at least in tonite's ep DS had her revenge on BR tho unintentional...she brought their eletric matress for Taek & let the airhead sleep on the cold floor

4 hours ago, trashoppaya said:

Eww so it was another BR abs SE episode and the writers are still playing the husband guessing game dispute saying this was a straight forward drama? Come on!!! It's Taek or Jh right can't they just spare us? Lol Crush my dream of it being SW already!!!!

It's sort of disturbing for me that we havent seen DS's character development. I feel she is persuaded by others and will like whomever her friends tell her likes her...

@trashoppaya It's funny though why you were accused of calling the main thread a jh shipping thread,except that it is one.I've been reading today how they don't see any thing in taek's conversation with ds,and all.And most of them are premonitions regarding jh lol. Anyway I don't see any point watching this series.Did not watch today's episode,and from watching next day's preview,seems like taek-ds is not happening either.This time it might be for real..=/.

1 hour ago, nearsea said:

@trashoppaya It's funny though why you were accused of calling the main thread a jh shipping thread,except that it is one.I've been reading today how they don't see any thing in taek's conversation with ds,and all.And most of them are premonitions regarding jh lol. Anyway I don't see any point watching this series.Did not watch today's episode,and from watching next day's preview,seems like taek-ds is not happening either.This time it might be for real..=/.

yup, it is so obvious it's not Taek bc future husband does not have Taek's personality nor JH"s facial expressions but I guess the writers dont really care much for that. I actually like Taek but i find him and SW's crush more maternal lol

Guest skeletonworks
3 hours ago, 60min02 said:

RIP ds-sw shipper , br-sw officialy dating now hehe 

Umm do you get paid rubbing salt to our wound? Just curious.

Archived