[Official] ❤ Taeyang Couple ❤ Duk Sun and Sun Woo Reply 1988

heartoppaya

Guest Firentsu

I'm just checking in the video.. and yeah there's a editing. Hope hope hope <3

Whose the futur husband look like? Sun woo's father... or it's just me^^EKAsIZwsL6T_Sans-titre.png

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nearsea As I was digging for article about Shin PD & writer Lee waited for JW, I found a different article. The link to the site is dead. It's translated by blue_angel. Excerpt from the interview with Shin PD:

And yet, we agreed to keep the general direction of the story intact. In particular, many people thought that we would twist and turn the story of the main love line, but as it was the same last year, we did not do that. We didn’t want to give the impression that we were playing around with the love line.

Makes me nervous again because it's true the story of the main loveline in R94 is not heavily twisted or was there even any (because I can tell it's always Trash-Najeong since episode 2)? So I reckon they're gonna keep it simple to this time? If it is, I bet that JH is the husband. 

Anyway, on top of waiting for JW to complete his military service, you do know that R94 is created before R97 script but they decided to air R97 first as a guinea pig plus because they're waiting for JW.

@nearsea @sc_12c8b0ed95055cea92622993793eb685 I wonder if there's any significant for basing a character on this guy. Like why? It'd be funny if the guy did a cameo for the adult Taek lol.

@skeletonworks I can't find the color related post,rather ended up watching the mv of trash and na jung,lol.I remember one reason that made me take an inclination towards trash instinctively was most probably the age difference between trash and na jung,he kind of has this cool brother,detached,but smart kind of personality.Also the fact that the drama was mostly told from a girl's pov.So,it always makes it easy for me to relate to the story lol.Na jung and her love for trash was built up ep after ep,and we got to see the process..so in the end,na jung as a character was given a lots of dimension ,as we got to delve into her mindset.But deok sun here is still kinda there,but we don't have much idea about her,we know she likes someone,but how when and why,we don't know.All that has been highlighted till day is jh's attraction towards her,and that too just because of the narrow alley scene,which for me also felt a bit cheap to be a reason to start liking a girl.I hope they show us more of deok sun's story.

Ah,not to say this again,but sun woo kind of gave me trash vibe with his detached,reserved personality.Guess I was wrong lol.

--

Okay found the color based post.Thank you =]].

IKR. I just can't seem to connect with her character actually as compared to with Naejong. I mean Naejong came off as strong, passionate, stubborn, obsessed with basketball & Lee Sangmin. With DS, she has no ambition, lack of motivation, single track mind (friends told her SW likes her and she believed them >_>). Maybe because the two of them came from different family background?

Anyway, I wonder if DS will give up her love for SW after all this fiasco of episode 6? But judging from her personality, I think she will. I mean Najeong didn't even when Trash pushed her away. I still remember that phone booth scene where Trash put his cap on Najeong or when Trash was late to meet her at the bar or when he moved out, her love for him never waver until Trash himself can't hold it in himself. That's one of the trait I dislike about DS. She's easily influenced and no strong determination. If she didn't give up on SW, then I'll take my words back.

Omg I had no idea that reply 94 was supposed to be the first series,do the writers even do that anymore? That just makes the story more perfect.Also the fact that they waited for jung woo for so long,they do have the hunch of finding new talents

- Na jung was really strong,so much that I dint find her crush after trash not awkward or shameful at all..I mean it looked like the right thing to do.Though not that old from deok sun,it looks like she had a good intuition about things.And yes,it could be that because they have a different brought up,but it also could be that the writer just wanted to be it that way.Actually both 94 and 97 had bold female characters,shi won was quite strong too,and someone who'd stand out of the crowd.She had the crazy fan title,was a poor student,and had  amazing chemistry with her father.Maybe this time because there are so many characters and side stories,it's getting a bit mixed up and deok sun is not that much prominent as the 'main' girl of the group,who'd hold them together.It's still kind of everywhere,not there yet.I also find it a bit weird that they made her character look like a fool kind of,surely if someone is not good at studies,does not mean she does not have intellect at all,she could still be good at lots of things..and girls are naturally good with instincts.As you said,one move from jh,and probably she'd be faltering,as she did have some sorts of feelings/reaction at the bus scene,so I'm not sure.I just think they're focusing too much on jh's part and the other characters potentials are not fully explored yet

-- 

Oh,thank you for the link.Samchun also was a innovative character.But I had no idea they gave him so much importance.But it seems like they;re taking the people based on their quirky sides.Like more weird/different/distinct they are ...more chance of them being part of the reply series.I kind of get the vibe now.

About reply 94's love line,yeah because I already know,I felt like trash would be with na jung,and if they're keeping that theme again,then maybe we don't have much chance.So far jh has been given the most emphasis and if going by the previous rule,then he would be the final one.I think we'd know soon.So,no need to get headaches over this anymore =/.If bora sun woo happens,then there is no point trying to connect the dots after all.

-About lee chang min's influence,I don't know either.Maybe they've this thing with including a famous/sports character in each of the series? It started with '94 and here we're at it again.Maybe they are spreading their wings..=/.Also notice how trash was a good student/doctor.Now here again jh and sw both good students.They like to repeat some sort of things.

I'm just checking in the video.. and yeah there's a editing. Hope hope hope <3.Whose the futur husband look like? Sun woo's father... or it's just me^^EKAsIZwsL6T_Sans-titre.png

Firentsu Wow,good find!They look like father-son =/. Where did you see this? I actually thought at first that sun woo kinda resembles kjh.But then got scared under all the theories.Sun woo has this way of talking in an indifferent way right.

-This similarity is eerily close.Have to give this to you for finding this out.Though don't know the writer/pd saw it or not.Or on what consideration he got selected for the role.

@nearsea find in the first episode ~1:07:44 ... 

I wonder if this was a coincident or used as another thing to troll us :( In the first reply it was the guy liking the girl first, then girl liking the guy first..i wonder if for rp88 if they will still keep this formula.

Yeah probably =/.But still at first reply,the girl's side of the story was quite prominent..and we know where her mind set was going,but here deok sun is being shown like any other supporting characters.If there were a movie being made like 'my first love or something',deok sun's character would have totally fit the role.

Guest Firentsu

Maybe I deny the obvious but I still hope :rolleyes: I can't stop. Until they reveal the husband. And yeah DS is quite different another main female character in previous reply. Otherwise it's not funny and for good I can't with jh...

Is it wrong of me to want the mysterious student protestor to be BR's bf? It really is creepy to think of BR liking someone she's probably seen in diapers and is her kid sister's friend. Damn BR dont you want a grown richard simmons** man? or do you want a boy who is not even old enough to watch a dirty movie lol 

Guest skeletonworks

@Firentsu You know what. When I look at SW's dad picture more closely, the more I feel like the production took KJH's photo and manipulate it like make the eyes and mouth smaller plus a wig. The nose looks the same. I mean like why would they focus on SW's dad picture if there's no significant meaning behind it right?

@nearsea Yeah that's why R94 is almost perfect! 

Anyway, they do like to recycle the same thing, don't they? Like when five of them were listening to the radio is similar to R94 as well. DS is looking at SW longingly but SW is totally oblivious to it just like CB looked at NJ at that time but NJ didn't even realise it.... DS's mum likes to cook in big portion too.

I know it's not nice but I hope he got Chilbonged especially because he played with baseball ball like it's some kind of premonition. Hahaha. Also Taek also has a couple of baseball balls in his room :P

ofRhP4i.jpg

I can't help it when it's too obvious... Hyeri's adam's apple...

tEpxeCx.jpg

@trashoppaya Why is "Oh My Ghostess" all over again? 

@skeletonworks

Anyway, on top of waiting for JW to complete his military service, you do know that R94 is cradoptedfore R97 script but they decided to air R97 first as a guinea pig plus because they're waiting for JW.

I followed R97 from the beginning of its production. In the beginning PD Shin wanted to do R94 based on his own youth era. However he change the concept to R97 after rapper/actor Eun Ji Won of Sechs Kies agree to act in the drama.  The PD thought it would be interesting becos Sechs Kies debut in 1997 & have their member as part of 97 casts becos Sechs Kies was H.O.T rivals & the story  surrounds the life of a H.O.T die hard fans.

Anyway if the PD said the love line is clear & stable from the start than we already have the husband... JH :( 

And to think back...

1) In R97, husband & wife was each other's first love

2) In R94, hubby is wife's first love & though she's not his first, she loves  him to the end & win his love for good

3) I wonder if R88 they wud do the opposite...that wife is hubby's first love but he's not her first love but he wins her love eventually. If they want to do this then th hubby obviously wud JH or Taek...but since Taek's character based on a real life baduk payer who married a woman 12 years his junior than most likely Taek will marry Jinjoo

Btw adult hubby resembles SW's dad &  give us hope....but then again JH doesnt look anything like his dad...was he adopted ? :D 

@skeletonworks, they built up the storyline of the female ghost and made pl think that she would end up with the main character and in a span of an episode literally she was thrown to the side when they got what they wanted from her :(. Im still scarred from it bc i love KSG!

Guest skeletonworks

@skeletonworks

Anyway, on top of waiting for JW to complete his military service, you do know that R94 is cradoptedfore R97 script but they decided to air R97 first as a guinea pig plus because they're waiting for JW.

I followed R97 from the beginning of its production. In the beginning PD Shin wanted to do R94 based on his own youth era. However he change the concept to R97 after rapper/actor Eun Ji Won of Sechs Kies agree to act in the drama.  The PD thought it would be interesting becos Sechs Kies debut in 1997 & have their member as part of 97 casts becos Sechs Kies was H.O.T rivals & the story  surrounds the life of a H.O.T die hard fans.

Anyway if the PD said the love line is clear & stable from the start than we already have the husband... JH :( 

And to think back...

1) In R97, husband & wife was each other's first love

2) In R94, hubby is wife's first love & though she's not his first, she loves  him to the end & win his love for good

3) I wonder if R88 they wud do the opposite...that wife is hubby's first love but he's not her first love but he wins her love eventually. If they want to do this then th hubby obviously wud JH or Taek...but since Taek's character based on a real life baduk payer who married a woman 12 years his junior than most likely Taek will marry Jinjoo

Btw adult hubby resembles SW's dad &  give us hope....but then again JH doesnt look anything like his dad...was he adopted ? :D 

OK that would make sense why they're basing Taek's character on that player. I remember in episode 2, SW's mum declaring that Taek is for her Jinjoo when they were celebrating Taek's winning. So it is possible. Interesting..

@trashoppaya Ah yeah. It's ridiculous how the real Boyoung got a change of personality so quickly and Jongsuk also got a change of heart all of a sudden. I mean the one he's in love with is the ghost. Because TBH, if she wasn't possessed, I don't think JJS will like her. I did watch it til the end even though it's ridiculous but I kinda skipped it a lot the last episode. I wasn't as pissed off as what they did to TK in School 2015 though. I think right now I'm gonna hate it if they're gonna get SW involved in this husband game, then end up not being the husband >:( because as of right now, his surname is hidden and if what @lxands said is true, they might use it to confuse us. His surname could be "Kim" too! Just leave SW out of this! I can't take it anymore!

@skeletonworks exactly!! BS would never get the guy if it wasn't for the ghost. He fell in love with her confident cooking skills and personality. I tried to explain this in the main forum but I just sounded like a broken record lol I also heard from another forum member that School 2015 was just like OMG. How frustrating!!!

Do girls have adam's apple? First time I heard of it! Perhaps she has such a long neck that the bone structure looks like adam's apple when looking from sideways. .

Just watch GKP kissing clip...yeah that boy sure can kiss...now, even if SW doesn't end up as DS's hubby, at least let him be her bf & her first kisser :D or am I too much?

I'm just checking the video.. and yeah there's a editing. Hope hope hope <3

Whose the futur husband look like? Sun woo's father... or it's just me^^EKAsIZwsL6T_Sans-titre.png

Can you do me a favour? Can you include SW/GKP's picture together with these 2, so we can make a clearer comparison :)  so we can see the actual resemblance between father, young SW & perhaps older SW?!

Archived