[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

Actually ep.9 and ep.10 both clear many thing out.If we watch raw u know what i mean.First i thought pregnancy was fake then i thought its real lol.ok its fake.I feel bad for ex husband.No matter how he is,he doesn't deserve this.

I didn't get one thing they showed flashback scene when HY left the shooting scene after talking to XC.That's my fav but when XC had flashback when she told abt HL.Then if XC knows why she is late then why ask her? I didn't like XC interfering when HY was talking to her employee stylist.She is her employee she can ask and speak to her atleast she said we will talk later to her stylist but here XC was insulting HY infront of HY stylist.Please give her a little respect.The way he speak and talks he only care abt himself and his image.If i was in HY place i would ask where does ur image go when u hug someone in party and do such thing from ur side.I was really angry in that scene to be honest.

Yups AQ agree YJ no matter how much he want to ruin XC career but alteast he cares for HY.And even i want to see little bit of backstory of them.Tired of watching the ex scenes.

Like u even I thought same about that man who talked to XC mom but then i thought may be he is from some ent agency :lol:   

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Annya. The worst scene in the drama so far was in Ep. 9 when XC told HY off in front of her own staff. The writer went so far on this scene but did not show how they made up after such a big fight. The scene in the car afterwards was like the fight never happened. They should have at least shown HY being mad at XC and XC being sorry for the misunderstanding. Disappointed that they glossed over that part completely.

The guy who talked to XC mother looks a con man. He was talking sweet to her intentionally.

I feel HY doesn't want herself to attach with XC.I feel sometimes she carves for it but sometime she knows its fake she tells herself that.The start and end of the episode script is quite weird, if u watch middle part its different.The end always change our opinion.She was more hurt that he always say she got and become actress from easy route since she is rich.No matter how much he say he knows her his judgement is same that hurts her more.He thought she didn't come to shoot becz of some imp reason.

Its first drama which show fake relationship really fake maybe i can't digest it.

Maybe when i watch it i have too much of expectation from them even though i know its fake marriage.And Maybe other contract marriage kdrama has spoil me:P

In short drama how many people they want to put conman too.I miss HY assistant they don't show her in recent episode.

This is the first contract relationship drama that I have watched where the male lead looks like he is still genuinely in love with his ex. In most other dramas, the male lead would try to ignore the ex even though he might still have feelings for her. Also, there is just too much skinship between XC and the other girls, it makes him look bad even if he is in a fake relationship. Hugging the stylist at the party wasn't really necessary but it was used as a plot device to create tension between HY and XC (I wanted to say OTP but no they are not a couple yet).

Annya, XC thought HY did it on purpose because of what happened at the party. He seemed to have forgotten he was in the wrong in the first place. 

By the way, the kiss on the bus is going to be for real...I saw the subtitles on the pics. They mention something like "to me this marriage is no longer fake". 

1 hour ago, ELY_397 said:

This is the first contract relationship drama that I have watched where the male lead looks like he is still genuinely in love with his ex. In most other dramas, the male lead would try to ignore the ex even though he might still have feelings for her. Also, there is just too much skinship between XC and the other girls, it makes him look bad even if he is in a fake relationship. Hugging the stylist at the party wasn't really necessary but it was used as a plot device to create tension between HY and XC (I wanted to say OTP but no they are not a couple yet).

Annya, XC thought HY did it on purpose because of what happened at the party. He seemed to have forgotten he was in the wrong in the first place. 

By the way, the kiss on the bus is going to be for real...I saw the subtitles on the pics. They mention something like "to me this marriage is no longer fake". 

Sorry non of the second lead or ex lovers are shown married in any drama before.I was like WTH when he said when he saw her ex crying he said don't know what he will do again if he saw her crying again.Such scene and dialogue shows he still loves his ex.

The main issue here is he forgets that he is doing wrong not HY.I like XC mother more then him.They can be called OTP pair lol.

For bold.What miracle happened in ep 11 or 12 lets see.What makes him change his mind?

31 minutes ago, Maetawinz said:

Where i can download or listen a female sad song ost? I saerh on google but i can't fine anything.:sweatingbullets:

The name of the female sad song is 错过以后 by Unit Muzik. The credits didn't mention the name of the singer. The ending song in Ep. 10 is sung by ZM and is called 完美的愛情.

I have been looking for these songs as well, even the C fans are asking...but so far the links I have seen on Weibo don't seem work for me.

In the beginning of Ep. 10 when he rescued his ex from the rooftop, he says to her "you will always be the one who I spent my happiest moments with...but we can't go back...." or something like that. Another WTH moment for me right there. Will the writer give XC amnesia in Ep. 11? How else will he start falling for HY after saying such things to his ex? If XC only starts liking HY after finding out the evil deeds of his ex, then he isn't really in love with HY IMO. She will be like a rebound for him.

hypothetically speaking if the guy I like is perfect in every way but is disinterested in me and the guy who genuinely likes me is imperfect in every other way, not sure what I will do. What will chingus here do..? :P

Haha ELY i know i was like what? :angry:  I was like who is stopping you go ahead.Kiss is in ep 12 may be amnesia in that.As it we don't get any explanation from script writer for there behaviour.

Then i have to find a person who is perfect and interested in me altogether in one package.;):P

We don't have backstory of ceo and HY to know why HY is so cold towards him?

@ELY_397 I thought that sad song is sung by "ANDA" (I think I saw her name in the credits)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anda_(singer)

http://www.eegmusic.com/artist/index.php/index/278/Anda

I am not familiar with her but the song is really good and the whole OST (the 3 songs) are enjoyable to listen to. I am still praying they do release the songs at some point.

About XC and ex, I don't hate the fact that he is in love with his ex as much as I hate the fact that he doesn't feel wrong/guilty with all the secret meetings and skinship he is doing with a married woman!!!

Still didn't see the new episodes and can't deny that I am not that eager/excited to watch :D 

OH we have just 4 episode left,after that the drama ends.Lets complete the journey.

What was script writer thinking when writing such script with drama name best lover.When we read title itself we feel that the drama is abt romance and love between leads.

From preview it seeem it will be full other matters rather then focus on leads again.

Before this drama aired i thought this drama will be abt something else like reality show marriage and some other stuff.But i am highly disappointed with its the love line between leads they never showed there relationship grow on us.Till ep 5 i thought ok now they will be little cool to eachother,but no ex love was shown more imp every time in every dialogue.

If that pic was not clicked then was XC planning to stay single whole life and meeting his married ex gf.Did he even had any plan of moving on in his life? The scenario and equation changes so soon that i can't digest it.

Archived