[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

1 hour ago, ELY_397 said:

Yes they do make a nice OTP actually. Visually and height wise, they match well too. I like ZM's arrogant vibes when he is not smiling. DH matches well with actors with arrogant vibes, eg. LDW, Jo Cheng, Jang Hyuk. It is like yin and yang. I wish we could hear the complete ending OST sung by ZM too.

It is a nice and refreshing  drama overall even though the ex / stylist are annoying as ever. It took away some of the pleasure from watching the drama but with two more episodes left to go, I am missing it already!

so agree on that part.But hope last episode makes us happy before it ends.Nothing is more imp then happy ending.

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, I started to miss Dahae already!  I kind of not wanting the next or you can call the LAST 2 episodes to come out so soon!  I hope Dahae will do a drama in Korea before MGMM to be aired.  So we can have 2 dramas to watch next year!:)

When I heard Dahae singing the "On Air" song in BL, it brought me back to the "Miss Ripley" time.  She said she liked the role of Kim Ha Neul in On Air, has an arrogant and care less looking but actually with a dark and weak side in her heart.  In my opinion, the writer of Miss Ripley went to far to smear the role so most of the audience have no sympathy with Jang Mei Li.  Despite of this, Dahae's acting was acknowledged and she was soooo pretty in that drama!  I'm happy in BL, she finally got a chance to portray that character and I found the comments from the audiences are mostly positive.

4b8e35f81a4c34d7a422e99bf3f1d198.jpg20110617_missripley_lee_dahae_chameleon.

Excited at the same time sad because the drama will end soon. I'm so sad for the both lead character specially DH's role because she is willing to lose everything for the sake of his half-brother and husband. Her character as ice queen has really changed a lot towards the end of this drama. She became selfless and loving in her own way. At the end all she wants is to protect her husband . 

Thanks dears as always for the subs ^^

@darvmel The team decided that softsubs files releasing will be stopped for now and will be released later after the drama end after some revising so that not multiple versions of the subs will be online. You can watch the hardsubbed versions for now till we release the whole softsub files package later.

We will be having the 2 final episodes after a couple of hours from now. But I wanted to give you all a headup, so please note that due to holidays season till the end of year there may be delay in uploading raws and releasing subs from our members and subbing team in the thread.

Thanks you all for your participation and understanding and happy holidays everyone celebrating :wub:

I wondered at the last bts scenes episode cushion hy,,, but how ??? I thought I saw it in the episode ... or that scene in the edit ??
and finally this week is the last episode I'm sad
but we will meet again in the next year with a new drama Dahae right?

@RahmaL Yah seems that scene was edited out. Actually if there was more scenes like these that was edited out, so it is really sad because it would have given us some glances of XC growing feelings for HY which we didn't see much of.

For anyone who want to check the last 2 episodes raw check the link in spoilers

@apqariaooo sooo sad,,,,,,thanks for your link

oh god ..... I was deeply moved by the end of such
especially is a kiss
I guess kiss xc as careful, and still shy .. right?
only lip stick heheh sorry I'm just very spirit when Dahae kissed by a couple of his plays
hmmmm so deserted after the drama finished,,, if I may I will give for the star 9 out of 10 stars,,,, fashion, acting, everything is very satisfactory picture ....
i love this ..... thank you all who always share ...... do not forget we will be together again in the upcoming drama
:heart:

I PROTEST ... any dramas with Dahae as a lead should stretch more than 16 episodes !!! :phew: This drama is too short, agreed with RahmaL on the empty feelings now. Am keeping spirit up by waiting for the Eng sub and the MGMM drama. And keeping fingers and toes crossed for an announcement on her Kdrama very very soon.   

I actually like the last few episodes quite much.  We can see XC has drawn a line between his ex and the stylist so they won't get anymore delusions from him.  Starting from the first kiss with HY, he can read her mind a little bit more and more.  Even HY was pretending to be cold, he would not totally misunderstanding her.  He's not as ignorant as before.  There are quite a few sweet scenes, of course I meant those kiss scenes!  Not too hot but appropriate to the story line.  Especially the outdoor bed kiss!:blush:  The one in the press conference room was good too, it has tears and happiness in it.  It brought me back to Miss Ripley again when the male lead proposed to her in the church, but too bad there was no real kiss in that scene.  As same as some of you said here, Zhou Mi and Dahae made a gorgeous couple closed to the end.  I want them to collaborate in another drama too!

b3azQnI.jpg

In all the BTS i have noticed they both have similar habit of laughing lol.

@emok I feel they editing the wedding kiss for sure the camera was zooming on other cast face when the kissing scene was going on.But i fine with all the kisses. 

They looked pretty in white :wub:

Bl1.jpg

Archived