[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, apqaria said:

@Annya I don't know why too. They didn't even give him a chance to explain when he was going to talk about it with YH!!!

Here is the song on YT with Eng sub thanks to @ELY_397 :) 

@apqaria What was so imp reason that even her agency didn't knew ? If i am in HY place then even,i would have been angry.First he says to HY to do the role but then he himself becomes the reason of her not getting the role.It was quite hurting .:bawling:TQ for the song :wub:

40 minutes ago, Annya said:

@apqaria What was so imp reason that even her agency didn't knew ? If i am in HY place then even,i would have been angry.First he says to HY to do the role but then he himself becomes the reason of her not getting the role.It was quite hurting .:bawling:TQ for the song :wub:

The "reason" is in the spoiler below...

Spoiler

XC agreed to do the cameo because Yong Jian threatened to expose the picture of his ex holding his hand at the airport. XC agreed to do it in order not to hurt HY (although one could argue he was doing it for his own sake as well). YGK was able to secure a role for XH as part of the package with the production team.

HY was actually very angry with XC. Then on the bus, XC asked her if she understood his heart (of course she did not understand especially since he was not given a chance to explain why he agreed to the cameo). That's why I found the kiss on the bus somewhat puzzling. She must really like him XC despite what he has done.

@ELY_397 Can u give any reason why HY shouldn't be angry? She was not even informed of not getting role.XH gave her this info.Its not that HY didn't give XC to speak,she said he must have ton of reasons.Which is true he had reason.For me the kiss scene was more of XC anger towards HY since she was listening to him and she has made this wall with fake marriage dialogue towards her to make herself calm too.

I don't believe we just have 2 episode left after that drama ends:bawling:.I wish it was 20 episode drama.

1 hour ago, Tey Ling said:

Number of views have now exceeded 500 million !!! :wub:

Let the drama end it will reach billion too :wub:

HY has every reason to be angry with XC, emotionally/personally and professionally. Just that she likes him too much and she knows it. That's why she shuts herself in. The lyrics in the song she sang:

i am calling out to you but all i get is the sound of the wind

1 hour ago, Annya said:

Saw this post and write up abt Best Lover.Credit to site and writer of it.

Reasons Why You Need To Watch Best Lover.

http://sojuoppa.net/2016/12/13/reasons-need-watch-best-lover/

Wow! Nice to see a review (the first I think in any language) of the drama after the Eng subbed episodes have been uploaded by the drama sites. I'd better review my translations a couple more times from now on. Thanks for sharing Annya!

This drama is good in it own way.

I liked Da hae and Zhoumi pair hope i see them doing some other drama together someday.I wish they had more scene together,but i don't want to complain abt it.I better enjoy the drama,soon its going to end or shall i say this weekend its going to end.

But all other character in this drama had something to do no matter how small their part was it was all well connected.

Yes they do make a nice OTP actually. Visually and height wise, they match well too. I like ZM's arrogant vibes when he is not smiling. DH matches well with actors with arrogant vibes, eg. LDW, Jo Cheng, Jang Hyuk. It is like yin and yang. I wish we could hear the complete ending OST sung by ZM too.

It is a nice and refreshing  drama overall even though the ex / stylist are annoying as ever. It took away some of the pleasure from watching the drama but with two more episodes left to go, I am missing it already!

Archived