[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

11 hours ago, janeeta said:

SUB FASTER SLAVES!

Jk, thanks so much for the subs though, I come on here every day waiting for a new one. I really do wish they would have focused in on the couple more instead of the outside drama but this show still has me hooked (as of episode 9).

I hope the subber don't get offended and stop subbing the drama.Hope they gets ur humour.

Looks like u are in wrong era addressing people as slaves that too in Big caps on letter.

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, janeeta said:

Um, did you not read the second part of my comment? I don't know of anyone who would get offended with that. Especially when I specifically said "jk" and "thanks so much". 

Perhaps you're just easily triggered, other's aren't.

Oh jk.

I watched Ep 11 and 12 Raw yesterday and here are some thoughts of mine.

I was surprised that Ep 11 was quite funny which is nice to at least distract us a bit from the unsatisfying parts of the story. I also saw that scene of YH, her friend and the CEO. That was the one I thought from the BTS pictures we saw before that it was from their idol days and could give us a glimpse of their relation ship in the past but I am not sure now because I saw her and her friend wearing school clothes?! (which was really ridiculous)

Also the episodes are full of dialogues which is really needed at this time to see more into the characters relationships and I am looking forward to those confrontations and conversations between our characters. 

And in the end, THAT KISS?! Although how forced it appears but I do actually liked it (yah I even surprised myself) I may not understand XC logic/feelings but I didn't mind that it was done like that with the development we are getting mainly because I didn't think HY will give up that easily for such a movement from him given what is happening so her big resistance at the beginning was consistent with her character. And also I see quite gentle touches from XC even when she was resisting which was made me warm up to the kiss overall.

From the previews, I guess we will shift focus on HY and her struggle for her father's company.

On the scene whereby the Assistant getting XC to assist her with the script, somehow reminded me of the statement made by novice actress Younji, that Lee Dong Wook spends lots of time with her on her drama script last year. At that time there were speculations that Dahae & LDW were a couple. Hmmm...mmm Sorry if I deviate from context of this site.

I actually like the scene leading up to the kiss when he took her hand and ran to the bus in the rain, in slow motion....that was really romantic. What I can't digest is why they showed XC telling HY off on both occasions instead of pacifying her when he was the one who caused the misunderstandings in the first place. Many C fans are also commenting on how HY is a pushover when it comes to XC. Some even ship her with Yong Jian even though he is badass but at least he cares for HY and is funny. Lol

In Ep, 11 when XC goes to HY's friends place to find HY, he tells her not to lie to herself or mock other people's sincerity, and to behave well! His reputation is also at stake...(I had to replay his dialogue a few times to make sure I didn't hear it wrong) :angry:Then he confessed to his colleagues about having feelings for her. Looks like HY is not the only one who is confused.

At least, in these 2 episodes, we finally see the soft side of XC towards HY.  I agree with the C fans, how come XC is the one when created all these misunderstanding but he actually gave HY a lecture of life.  Call her to stop messing around???:huh:

When I saw JR in the airport met with XC, I almost thought she was the stylist!  Their clothes and hair style looked the same and even the way they talked are similar. 

I'm looking forward to the next 2 episodes, hopefully after XC confessed to HY, there will be some sweet scenes between them. 

I will reserve my comments abt ep 11 and ep 12.Till i watch it with subs.Becz without sub i get more angry on XC make with subs it will tone down a little.

But agree abt kiss and when he runs with her towards bus scenes :wub:

I can understand why chinese fan are shipping HY with other guy.Since Ceo character is not involved with any girl and his hate is just for XC.He is caring towards HY too.

I am not sure how much they will focus on leads in next 4 episode since i see all company matter and HL been kidnapped or something similar happening and ceo finding the truth behind the marriage.

The kiss happened after he confronted her about their "possible" feelings for each other. The he just grabbed her, she landed on his lap and he forced the kiss on her before she responded. I can understand why some viewers might find it uncomfortable to watch especially since she tried to fight back at first...but given how their story has developed I think it was fine to show it that way. :wub:

12 hours ago, apqaria said:

I watched Ep 11 and 12 Raw yesterday and here are some thoughts of mine.

I was surprised that Ep 11 was quite funny which is nice to at least distract us a bit from the unsatisfying parts of the story. I also saw that scene of YH, her friend and the CEO. That was the one I thought from the BTS pictures we saw before that it was from their idol days and could give us a glimpse of their relation ship in the past but I am not sure now because I saw her and her friend wearing school clothes?! (which was really ridiculous)

Also the episodes are full of dialogues which is really needed at this time to see more into the characters relationships and I am looking forward to those confrontations and conversations between our characters. 

And in the end, THAT KISS?! Although how forced it appears but I do actually liked it (yah I even surprised myself) I may not understand XC logic/feelings but I didn't mind that it was done like that with the development we are getting mainly because I didn't think HY will give up that easily for such a movement from him given what is happening so her big resistance at the beginning was consistent with her character. And also I see quite gentle touches from XC even when she was resisting which was made me warm up to the kiss overall.

From the previews, I guess we will shift focus on HY and her struggle for her father's company.

I really didn't like how forced the kiss seemed though at least XC was gentle...When HY stopped resisting it seemed like a good enough kiss scene (considering Zhou Mi...hasn't...really done kiss scenes before) I just wish there was more of them /kissing/ and less of HY resisting as XC mashes their faces together ;; 

XC seems to be coming to his senses a little bit though we shall see how I feel when I see the episodes with subtitles....

I want to fling the assistant and the ex into the sun.

2 hours ago, jinabee419 said:

I really didn't like how forced the kiss seemed though at least XC was gentle...When HY stopped resisting it seemed like a good enough kiss scene (considering Zhou Mi...hasn't...really done kiss scenes before) I just wish there was more of them /kissing/ and less of HY resisting as XC mashes their faces together ;; 

XC seems to be coming to his senses a little bit though we shall see how I feel when I see the episodes with subtitles....

I want to fling the assistant and the ex into the sun.

Haha bold part. :lol:May be in ep 15 we will get a kiss ;) 

Hope we see her less in next 4 episode.:rolleyes:

@apqaria  I feel they edited the HY fan meeting part we saw her on stage in picture.

In Youku, there is a short description for one of the future episodes, it says, "Zhoumi kisses Dahae passionately in a lift". The video attached is the wrong one but the one line description is there....so maybe there is more romantic and hotter kiss scene coming up. B)

1 hour ago, ELY_397 said:

In Youku, there is a short description for one of the future episodes, it says, "Zhoumi kisses Dahae passionately in a lift". The video attached is the wrong one but the one line description is there....so maybe there is more romantic and hotter kiss scene coming up. B)

:blush:

Do u think we will get kiss scene here ?05420408581AFB646A0A4004478E7D8C

image.jpg

Our amazing sub team have grown up, thanks @emok , @ELY_397 and @Annya For EP 10 :wub:

@Annya I think HY was still getting ready for the fan meeting and the fans were going into the venue at the end of Ep 12. So may be that scene will be aired next Ep, I hope they didn't cut it.

And thanks for the NGs videos links. So seems they did delay uploading the videos so they translate it to Chinese since the 1st one wasn't.

And that screen shot you posted, I think in the emotional preview there was a part of that scene when HY walking away while looking at XC sleeping there. So may be they have a passionate scene and then she decide to come clean and tell about the fake marriage?!

whether hy would say about fake marriages?
or would say they were divorced ???
as if to say fake whether to endanger their careers?
omg kiss scene was certainly very hot,,,, and whether xc will fall in love for kisses attack ???
and yes four thumbs up for sub teams
you are very superb

@Annyadear you get the pictures from?
I was curious to see whether it goes,,, kiss or seen only ???
:blush:

Archived