[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, emok said:

@ELY_397, if you have already done episode 7, then just use yours.  I have no problem at all.  You and Annya are already very busy so I don't want to waste your time on combining both together.  I trust yours must be very good!

I haven't go back to HK for over 20 years.  I bet it had changed a lot!  Most of my family are still there.

Can you pm your Ep. 7 lines please? I am sure I could use it. Thank you!

In BL, everyone has a very strong Beijing accent. Lots of "r" sounds. In LA, Joe Cheng spoke Taiwanese Mandarin which is a lot softer than the Beijing variety. Yifeng also is not a Beijing native so he does not roll his tongue much. I guess that's the reason why their voices have to be dubbed in order to standardise the accents. The C government may also want to use TV to educate those whose native dialect is not Mandarin, since the BJ accent is considered the official one (unofficially)!

The number of views has already reached +195 million! :wub:

@ELY_397, I don't know how to PM you.  Is that the very last icon on the top right hand cornier?  I clicked on that and then composing new.  When I pasted the content there, it kicked me out.  I did that 3 three times and it kicked me all out.

31 minutes ago, emok said:

@ELY_397, I don't know how to PM you.  Is that the very last icon on the top right hand cornier?  I clicked on that and then composing new.  When I pasted the content there, it kicked me out.  I did that 3 three times and it kicked me all out.

I think you have to remove all formatting in your text. There should be a message at the bottom of the message box that prompts you to do that. Just click on that message and the formatting will be moved. It has happened to me before as well. Thanks!

I am about to check the translations on the subbed videos...if anyone has any suggestions on how to  make the dialogue more fun / natural please let me know the episode number, timing and your suggested lines.

thank you very much!

4 hours ago, emok said:

The msg must be quite big that why u are not able to post.There is a "T" Alphabet with small cross mark,it removes format.If its hard for u then post a portion of it in 2 to 3 part rather then posting it together.

@ELY_397 For giving u suggestion we have to know the language.As u saw how non speaking person can confuse herself without the language knowledge.U saw the eg from my side regarding pajama :lol:If u take a poll here abt that scene the result be shocking.

The number crossed 200 millions and today we will get new episode too.

An article abt BL Credit to yibada.

http://en.yibada.com/articles/175517/20161126/super-junior-m-zhou-mi-lee-da-hae-best-lover.htm

Super Junior-M's Zhou Mi, Lee Da-Hae's 'Best Lover' soars high in ratings despite China's Hallyu ban.

Hunan TV's "Best Lover," which premiered on Nov. 14, continues to rule in viewership ratings. The Korean-Chinese TV drama stars Lee Da-Hae and Super Junior-M's Zhou Mi.

On Nov. 21, Monday, Lee's entertainment label JS Pictures revealed the "Best Lover" has accumulated more than one hundred million views on China's top online video streaming service Youku, Yonhap News Agency reported. Further, the Korean-Chinese TV drama is said to be receiving critical acclaim for its cinematic quality, marking an average rating of 9.5 percent from viewers and critics.

Set in the modern-day Korean entertainment industry, "Best Lover" follows two famous celebrities, Hee Sung/Yan Cheng Xi (Zhou) and Choi Hwan Young/Ye Huan Ying (Lee), who was paired up in a reality show where they have to enter into a fake marriage and show what life would resemble if they actually tied the knot. Starting off at odds, the two gradually learn about each other's pains and weaknesses and eventually end up together.

This came after the Chinese government has ordered local broadcasters not to air any Korean movies, dramas, entertainment shows or Chinese remade versions of Korean content, according to EntGroup, as cited by the Korea JongAng Daily. Nonetheless, the said prohibition will only affect Korean projects that have yet to be screened for broadcast.

"Descendants of the Sun" lead actor Song Joong-Ki, 31, seems to have been affected by the measure when he was replaced by Taiwanese actor Eddie Peng in a promotional ad for China's leading smartphone brand, VIVO. Further, several local reports claimed cosmetics brands are also discussing whether to change their Korean models that include Song Hye-Kyo, Kim Soo-Hyun, and Ahn Jae-Hyun.

The Hallyu ban is in an apparent retaliation for South Korea's stand to deploy the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) missile in the midst of China's objection.

My anger has reached its limit after watching episode 9 :angry: and episode 10 no words.With already such short drama how many more character they are trying to fit.Will there be any OTP moment in this drama.The whole focus roam around the EX and that assistant. :angry:

Atleast i feel Ceo scene with HY far better then anything else.No matter how cunning he is towards XC i feel atleast he really show concern towards HY.

What was the script writer thinking this drama is going to end in just 6 episode when is he going to show atleast a little bit concern between both parties.I just see one way like and concern that too from HY.

Ep 7 is available for free users.

Can anyone tell me what's in ep 11 and 12 preview they are speaking abt?

I just want to slap XC after watching Ep. 9. Why did he have to be so harsh on HY? The girl was soaked through. Can't he tell she got into some trouble? There is no tenderness in his eyes when he looks at HY. :angry: Writer not thinking straight. More likely scenario is Alibaba is promoting this actress. How else do you explain the entire extended version of the opening song dedicated to her getting ready? That's more than HY ever got! I want to swear out loud.

Only good thing about Ep. 9 is DH's acting and more of her singing the opening song which was played during the stylist screen time (don't get me started on that).  furious beyond words. :angry:

@ELY_397 Don't u feel like the other actress eats whole scenes and gets more scenes then DH in all recent episodes.Every time he creates a mess and HY cleans it.Just to fit second actress too much in story they show XC character like that.Even her ex look alike came they could have shown that he keeps distant and is more caring towards HY but no for giving the other actress more screen space they ruined XC more.

Give me any other reason why XC character can't understand HY even after talking like that and understanding her in episode 5.Instead of finding why HY didn't reach the shooting place, he is finding replacement wow i wish even HY find replacement of his in her life. Fine its a fake marriage how much fake they want to show it to us,are they even going to fall in love or we have to close our eyes and assumed that they fall in love in the end of the drama.Are they kidding us.:angry:

Already Ex was getting on my nerve then the assistant.Looks like all kiss and hug are reserved for XYZ in drama.:angry:

Yups whole song dedicated to her like she is main lead of the drama.We have to bare her more in next episodes.

@apqaria Do watch it and join our ranting too :angry:

I remember we had concern when he heard that the actress is going to play 2 characters in drama but this is 2 much.Just to increase screen space for other actress they have totally ruined the guys character.Even when XC is sweet to HY now i can't relate to him one second they show him like this next something else.Its feel like they are house mate or just fake friends who pretends infront of camera.

There is no love line between XC and HY even at the end of Ep. 10. All OTP moments and skinship are between XC and the ex or stylist. I can understand now why viewers were outraged with CITT. This feels kind of like it. Don't know how they are going to save XC now. It will take a miracle. :tears:

I watched Ep 9. Mmm, what to say. It is really a pity to see them trying to keep complicating things without even giving an enough dose of the main couple that can make us root for them to end up together at all!!

Of course I don't understand totally what is happening but I think I don't need that much to say an opinion here.

From what I understand, we see HY being late to the shoot and they can't reach her as she doesn't have her phone after she went our in a hurry to search for her brother. XC thinks that HY won't show up because of the fact that she saw him in the party hugging that stylist girl so he goes with the idea of replacing her with that stylist herself!!

I think he was trying to save the situation when HY didn't show up but the man surely has a problem in his judgement and what could be the right decision to go with specially with him being at fault on the most part till this point!!

He really doesn't consider HY's position, either there in the party when he didn't care to show himself as unfaithful husband to her or in the shooting when he was cold to her when she came back and all staff neglecting her after the shoot ended. Even as fake husband, he should have done more to play the part!!

@Annya Yah, I think Ep 9 was totally focused on that stylist and I was specially sad that the whole "Best Couple" song was first shown in her scene, how is that supposed to fit!!! :( 

oh dears ...... I read all your emotions ..... I also want to feel but I can not see episode 9 and 10:bawling:
there anything you want to share with me to watch the free?:dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved:
but it seems they still have not found love in their hearts
and the truth is I really liked character DH here
intelligent woman, pretty, but he always lost,,,,, it will drain the tears and emotion in the end
omg and I am now very curious episodes 9 and 10
:fearful:
I think the author should be ready with a longer episode ....... for stay of 6 episodes and we have not seen our otp kiss oohhh,,,,, that is sad:bawling:

finished watching the ep 9 and 10

ep 9: very sad when xyz give flowers to stylish,, sad when their songs are made for stylish and the next im crying
:bawling::bawling:
ep 10: feeling up and down ..... and at the end is very sad, angry,,,, although only a misunderstanding:bawling::bawling:

and now 100% I hate these two female characters
ex and new actress

by hugging stylish, YXC has humiliated HY in front ex husband, and certainly think that YXC has an affair with an HY assistant 

Agreed with Emok, but then to think about it, one cannot expect to have both leads fall in love so soon, they need to go through heartaches, trials, tribulations, etc etc .. before realizing they are meant to be soul mates. Question is whether there are sufficient screen time for the realization. Hmmm...:sweatingbullets:  

I love watching relationship build ups as well. The problem here is the (short) duration of the drama. I literally wanted to smash the screen when XC told HY off for being late. He wouldn't even let her explain and accused her of ruining his reputation as an actor instead. Seriously I was like, you don't even do that to an acquaintance, let alone someone you are married to, fake or not. I also thought the PD could have at least made XC confused about his feelings for HY by now. He is always gentle and caring with his ex but with HY, he is like Jekyll and Hyde. I want to see him drown in his own sorrows for at least 2 episodes. haha! 

@Tey Ling I am not asking give me scene where both fall in love but u have to understand XC character specially in professional front taking HY taken for granted.He doesn't care how HY character or how she will be judged by her fans or people becz of him.He announced her name as GF without considering her fine then even if his ex gf hug him he could have tell her not to rather then showing him putting his hand or her back and consoling her.Then again someone watch u.They know they are fake couple but the world doesn't know it.Even a roommate are more caring and considerate then him.She was fully soak when she came there to shoot looking like that.Can't he see her he was so busy defending the assistant which was more imp to him then asking his wife who was in that condition.Why everything should go his way.If he is actor so is HY.

May be other kdrama has ruined our expectation with fake marriage or contract marriage.

And looking at all those trailer i am sure more crying scene of HY are going to come.The drama is named BL so we are expecting little bit of that Best Lover.

@Tey Ling If it was one hour drama with 16 episode i don't mind it the story going this way but certain things are not right whether its 30min episode or 1 hour.How are they going to show heartaches, trials, tribulations,all this in remaining 3 hour of drama with all other character too.

@emok Watch it u know the language atleast u will be in little peace while watching.

Archived