[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Msiafan

The 419 couple to ski down in their wedding attire? It would be awesome reflective of their spunky and cheerful characters, and the scene could be the 1st in Kdrama. :w00t:

I can't stop laughing abt ski jump :lol: If i am not wrong they are already standing in pic wearing white.

@samzz I don't mind seeing DH in all those beautiful wedding dress :wub:She hardly has wedding scenes in her dramas.And my bet is on 3 times they will get married.

Oh, outdoor wedding in the ice!! I love this and thanks to our staff and PD for not hiding indoor during this cold weather and going out to show such beautiful views. :wub:

I think Dahae is not wearing a normal wedding dress in that picture but more like a skirt and jacket.

ahhh cannot wait for the drama, seeing the setting for extreme wedding with ski slope as the background-with my delusional thinking Dahae and Zhoumi come with ski jumping ala winter olympic-waaaa

Staff stories
Our staff is taken.
Although not exposed
To make a good drama quietly behind
Even so freezing cold weather of the day
Even sweltering heat of over 30 degrees
Handapnida their best.

7 am married to Sum Sam shooting night
We complained to the bishop who suffered without complaint and laughed several staff nimdeul.
Thank you very much.

Guest CherryWookieForever

Indonesian article about Best Couple, 6 hours ago..

Zhoumi " Super Junior M " Wedding Photo Exhibition

TABLOIDBINTANG.COM -

Apparently the issue of marriage amid familiar with members of the Korean boyband . After Eli " U - KISS " , Zhoumi " Super Junior M " also talked about the issue of marriage . "This is my wedding party , " he said upload their pictures at the altar with a beautiful woman
Oh , but do not be surprised once . This time it was uploaded Zhoumi picture with actress Lee Da Hae from their latest drama . In the photo well Zhoumi and Lee Da Hae really looks stunning. Zhoumi took Lee Da Hae at the altar , and there are scenes embedding ring on the bride's finger . In other photos uploaded , Zhoumi and Lee Da Hae seem to use pajamas

7a0a8384e31cfc1027c05f44d9762d1b.jpg

Of course shocked fans with photos Zhoumi . " Gosh , I think there is a shocking news anymore , " said a person referring to news of Eli " U - KISS " . Zhoumi popularity lately improved, especially since decided not only a career in China , but also be the MC on Korean television .

Drama Zhoumi and Lee Da Hae titled " Best Lover " . Zhoumi will act as a top actor whose successful because of the hard work . While Lee Da Hae role as an actress who comes from a family conglomerate . They were married for the sake of a career.
( Day / yb )

Source: http://www.tabloidbintang.com/articles/asia/korea/30058-zhoumi-super-junior-m-pamer-foto-pernikahan

And Japanese news about Best Couple 1 hour ago!!! :w00t:

Lee Da Hae & SUPER JUNIOR-M seasoning , publish photos like a cute pose ... " best couple " newlyweds in pajamas

r.580x0

Seasoning of actress Lee Da Hae and SUPER JUNIOR-M has been transformed into pajamas couple .

Seasoning 7 pm , publish a couple photos of the Lee Da Hae in their own SNS, a collection of fans of the line-of-sight . Two people and served as a main character in the drama " best couple " , they are working hard to shoot .

In the same photograph that published the shooting of posters , seasoning and Lee Da Hae is showing off his pajamas full of personality , I have directed the romantic couple pose in tea eyes as newlyweds . Seasoning navy pajamas against Hand On Hip , takes a funny pose began attaching the lips , Lee Da Hae is wearing pajamas jumpsuit style , cute atmosphere to wear a headband like rabbit ears It was delivered .

China and Alibaba is the production company of drama also published a poster of " best couple " , it raised the expectations of viewers . Two people dress in addition to the photos of pajamas , delivered a couple shots of the colorful atmosphere such as a photograph of the suits , it boasted a perfect compatibility breath .

Romantic comedy drama " best couple " that seasoning of Lee Da Hae and SUPER JUNIOR-M plays a starring , of the top star in the heir of cold cool zaibatsu Fanyon top by efforts in ( Lee Da Hae ) and poor rural household born It draws a love story happening packed Hee became a star ( seasoning ) . It is the Internet broadcasting and will be broadcast on major TV station Hunan TV of China of China Alibaba .

r.580x0

Source: http://news.kstyle.com/m/article.ksn?articleNo=2034432

And of course the Korean article, to anyone interested about the content of the link posted by @apqaria:)

" Couple pajamas transcend borders ," a year - seasoned , dressed in pajamas ' pert '

20151208_1449557455_03403900_1.jpg

20151208_1449557537_65254800_1.jpg

It was minute [TV Report = bakseol this reporter ] actor yidahae and Super Junior M members are seasoned pajamas couple .

Seasoning is to disclose a couple of photos and yidahae 7 pm SNS was focused the attention of his fans. Two people are being taken to take the drama 'Best Couple ' gender character .

Seasoned with yidahae In this photo released by the poster shooting scene directing a distinctive fashion and pajamas also took a sweet couple posing as newlyweds neomchimyeonseo fun . Seasoned navy colored pajamas are raising their hands on the waist took a humorous pose a straight projecting lips , yidahae has directed the cute feeling to wear the bunny ears, wearing a pajama top and bottom of the jumpsuit style is connected.

TV production company in China, Alibaba measure disclose the " best lover ' posters photo raised the audience 's expectations . Yidahae and seasoned boasted a slumber pictures , photos, dress warm and breathing showcase a couple of shots of various mood suits .

Yidahae and the romantic comedy drama " best couple " entrusted to seasoned starring Super Junior M is a bourgeois cold tycoon 2 -year-old star welcome (the fractions ) and became top stars in an effort to poor rural families who Heesung ( seasoned minutes) draw jwachungwoodol love story. Alibaba China will be broadcasted via webcast and is one of China's largest broadcaster Hunan TV.

Bakseol reporters manse@tvreport.co.kr / Photo: Seasoned Instagram , Alibaba Group

Copyrights ⓒ TV reports. Unauthorized premise - redistribution prohibited

Source: http://m.ytn.co.kr/ent_view.php?s_mcd=1406&key=201512081554022777&ref=10

Another Indonesian article 6 hours ago.. I bet it's a media play created by SM..

Show off wedding photos , Zhou Mi Super Junior M Married ?

461812_620.jpg

TEMPO.CO , Jakarta - Apparently the issue of marriage amid familiar with members of the Korean boyband . After Eli " U - KISS " , Zhoumi " Super Junior M " also talked about the issue of marriage . "This is my wedding party , " he said upload their pictures at the altar with a beautiful woman

Oh , but do not be surprised once . This time it was uploaded Zhoumi picture with actress Lee Da Hae from their latest drama . In the photo well Zhoumi and Lee Da Hae really looks stunning. Zhoumi took Lee Da Hae at the altar , and there are scenes embedding ring on the bride's finger . In other photos uploaded , Zhoumi and Lee Da Hae seem to use pajamas 

Of course shocked fans with photos Zhoumi . " Gosh , I think there is a shocking news anymore , " said a person referring to news of Eli " U - KISS " . Zhoumi popularity lately improved, especially since decided not only a career in China , but also be the MC on Korean television .

Drama Zhoumi and Lee Da Hae titled " Best Lover " . Zhoumi will act as a top actor whose successful because of the hard work . While Lee Da Hae role as an actress who comes from a family conglomerate . They were married for the sake of a career.

Source: http://m.tempo.co/read/news/2015/12/08/219726073/pamer-foto-pernikahan-zhou-mi-super-junior-m-menikah

So seems that lady we didn't know who she is, actually is Sora Kim ^^

12347636_1072409526123374_24724388022397

Not sure if this picture from PD Koh is from the drama but how I wish we do have a skating scene ^^

12316178_1066821143375305_72915566889138

And pictures of our 4 leads from PD Koh IG :wub:

I am really looking forward to the snowy, winters scenes in the drama! I think Koreans will be interested in seeing how Pyeongchang is portrayed in this drama, even though S Korea has already overtaken Hong Kong as the top destination for Chinese tourists in 1H 2015. I would like to see DH acting as an ambassador for Korean tourism during and after this drama. 

Guest Msiafan

The drama title "best couple" is already taken by a recent ongoing Korean drama incidentally also a romcom. Will the 419 couple drama be renamed? 

@apqaria TQ for all pic .

Some more pic with other actor.

Hmm the hospital picture u can see one guy with glasses and black cap in top picture with walking stick around hand i think its zhoumi and the patient and nurse are looking at him since he is celebrity.May be it earlier episodes scene. I am not sure whether its zhoumi or DH appa lol  

12317795_201449066857686_60175404_n.jpg

12292776_1256160301076098_1376607886_n.j

Archived