[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

@ELY_397 How I wish this is the case but with Hunan TV as the broadcaster, I have a big doubt this would happen. Even with LA, they made all the Chinese actors dub their own voices again to be more clear. But may be as this is mostly a Korean production (from technical POV), could they change their mind? specially that I find it weird that the making video for the poster, Alibaba didn't even put the captions in Chinese or put any translation but left it all in Korean as it was originally produced!! I am not putting hopes but who knows ^^

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Looks like they had a big wrap up party. To be honest, this drama is looking more and more Korean than Chinese. Even the banner is all in Korean.  In LA, Dahae was the only Korean in the cast, so there was no question about her dubbing. My understanding is that ZM's Korean is pretty good, better than DH's Chinese (sorry DH)...It would be silly to dub 70 percent of the voices in a drama.

I hope the production team is reading this thread! :)

Guest Msiafan

Related news on Alibaba, the sponsor of BL aka BC drama.

Alibaba has confirmed to pay in cash USD 266 million for South China Morning Post (SCMP) and its other media assets including publications in fashion, travel & lifestyle. SCMP is a 112 years old newsprint publisher listed in Hong Kong.   

5 hours ago, Msiafan said:

Related news on Alibaba, the sponsor of BL aka BC drama.

Alibaba has confirmed to pay in cash USD 266 million for South China Morning Post (SCMP) and its other media assets including publications in fashion, travel & lifestyle. SCMP is a 112 years old newsprint publisher listed in Hong Kong.   

Not sure I welcome this news…. It is the only decent English paper in HK and I want it to remain polically independent. :blink::tears::angry:

And while I am waiting for something new about the drama, I was looking at the BTS pictures and I stopped at this one. Does our hero make an audition or something in front of our cold heroine?? May be it is one of their meetings before he gets famous and the whole fake marriage or may be it is something totally different, haha :D

11148608_1071032599620826_69644969824174

Dahae looked so pretty in those pictures in the beauty club! :wub:  She always looks good with her hair down and her forehead showing without any kind of bang.  I think I can even smell her freshness here!  Kekeke!

Guest Yuan_IX

I'm happy to have found this thread recently. I've collected nearly all of Da Hae's dramas and my most favourite and most watched of her dramas is "My Girl", since it’s the first drama of her that I ever own and have still re-watch it till this day coz it's such a cute story.

It's been a long time since her last drama "Hotel King" so I've missed her on the screen and I'm glad to be able to see her in her new Korean-Chinese drama soon.

I wish her all the best and I hope her new drama "Best Couple" will be a success and let her star shines more brightly too in 2016. Although it seems like this drama is much shorter than most other Chinese/Korean dramas out there but it's a drama I'm anticipating to watch this year.

Happy New Year to Da Hae and her beloved fans.

@Yuan_IX Oh welcome here Chingu and happy new year to you as well, I am happy to see more are looking into this drama. All of us here have been waiting for a long time to see Da-hae on screen again. Even if this drama is shorter but it is surely better than nothing. Hope the drama won't disappoint us and we all enjoy it in this new year ^^

Also you can check Da-hae official thread for all her other news ^^

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/871-lee-da-hae-이다해-李多海-イ・ダヘ-upcoming-drama-best-lover/

Recently, Da-hae made an interview with @Star1 magazine and she mentioned about her experience filming this drama and her impression about her co-star Zhou Mi. Check it here ^^

https://crushonleedahae.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/lee-da-hae-for-star1-magazine-january-2016-issue-translated-interview-video/

Guest Yuan_IX
1 hour ago, apqaria said:

@Yuan_IX Oh welcome here Chingu and happy new year to you as well, I am happy to see more are looking into this drama. All of us here have been waiting for a long time to see Da-hae on screen again. Even if this drama is shorter but it is surely better than nothing. Hope the drama won't disappoint us and we all enjoy it in this new year ^^

Also you can check Da-hae official thread for all her other news ^^

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/871-lee-da-hae-이다해-李多海-イ・ダヘ-upcoming-drama-best-lover/

Recently, Da-hae made an interview with @Star1 magazine and she mentioned about her experience filming this drama and her impression about her co-star Zhou Mi. Check it here ^^

https://crushonleedahae.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/lee-da-hae-for-star1-magazine-january-2016-issue-translated-interview-video/

Thanks @apqaria for the links and your warm welcome.

I just read the allkpop article they just posted about her on @Star1 but it's so brief and so thanks very much for your link to the same interview. It's great to know she had fun filming her new drama and her co-star from her view is nice and well mannered. It's also a good thing Da Hae is fluent in mandarin and have worked in China before on various other projects. I hope 2016 is a year where she could also make her acting return in her home country too. It's been such a long time now and there is so little news about her for a while too.

Archived