[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@samzz many of the staff are posting pictures of the view with the first snow today, although I guess it might make the shooting hard today but I hope they really capture it in the drama. It would be very pretty and we didn't actually get to see that in Hotel King ^^

Guest Msiafan

Food looks yummy, just what is needed for a cold winter. Read somewhere that they are nearing the end of filming the CC drama and in Dec it will be promotion of the film in China. 

@samzz thanks dear for those pictures, I am loving them although again "Dahae's bang" :(

Anyway I am wondering from where fans got those? they look like from the poster shooting but more like caps from bts video rather original pictures. Hopefully they release some promotional posters/teasers early next month.

WOWWWWW, now we talking, and we can guess how much Alibaba invested in their first ever drama-no joke man. C-ent sure knows how to step up their game in becoming one of high profile drama well received to non-Chinese community-they provide the fund, and Korean contributes with their idea-win win situation.

I think that scene maybe for her in drama CF, them bumped into country bumpkin cow boy Zhoumi-sure hilarious. 

First teaser-I'm so happy though

Guest Msiafan

Beautiful actress, scenery, music and acting skills, oohs...it is really tough to wait for another month for the airing of the BC/CC drama. :blink::blink:

Archived