[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, apqaria said:

@0ly40 Yah we all have been waiting for almost a year since the drama finished filming so it is great we will finally see it.

It will be great if some kind hearted fans do sub this but even if raw, I will watch it :D 

I will watch it too even on raw version @apqaria.

Da-hae updated about the drama and the trailer on her Weibo and I saw one of Alibaba's producers forwarding her message and also mentioning the news on his weibo

Also our PD nim mentioned the airing date on his IG

And here is the drama mentioned on the Youku's main page

jNnp8G1.png

I am thinking we can submit request in Viki for them to sub the drama. You can do that from this link,  I suggest we mention all the translation for the drama title so it will be easier for them to find it (Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣)

http://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Also, it is really a pity that we didn't get any promotion from the cast but may be if the drama gets good number of views (we are talking about many millions) we can get a celebration event or something *Wishful thinking* :blush:

Haha really looks funny our girl throwing actress tantrum in it,actress playing actress first time.Total opposite how she is in real life :lol:I see one more pillow with DH pic on it.

I feel the drama is different and fresh may be some interview after the show get famous.:wub:Actually they can do it in korea.

@Annya I always did want to see Dahae playing an actress although the theme and setup I wished for was much more darker ;) 

The drama's story and characters description surely not anything new but with a good execution, acting and lead chemistry such setup do attract some drama fans and hopefully this will be the case here.

With only 16 episodes (30 minutes each), I am hoping there won't be a dragging or filling scenes problem but at the same time I am hoping they do a good characters introduction and we see enough of their background (I am still bitter of how they didn't do that to Dahae's character in HK and I am praying this won't happen here again)

I saw many Chinese fans commenting on Dahae's Weibo about how the dubbing voice is annoying and bad. Although I am sad about this myself since we won't hear her voice and I am not a fan of dubbing in general but I hope this won't turn people off to watch the drama :( 

And now here is our hero's trailer version

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgxMjQ5Mzk0MA==.html

@apqaria Hope and pray that even in 30minutes they give us good character and good quality drama.Abt voice what can i say even when LA trailer came out i use to find it weird.When non of the native speaking actor real voice is used then how can i complain.They should start giving dual audio or say 2 languages options in drama.It would have been better if they show it with korean language audio.The drama has so many korean stars.Don't chinese actor fill cheated or weird that there original voice is not use in drama or keep one dubbing artist fixed for actors.We have MGMM too.

OMG Da hae is looking so pretty and sexy in all outfit she wearing.And that yellow gown scene is it mock to that article abt her dress.Drunken Da hae is always fun.I am loving the speed of drama wish we get english sub soon.

Actually even i am not able to watch ep 2 on youku site lol.But i found a way for myself lol.

Even i will be back after 1 hour will discuss the episode then.

@Annya I am sitting here and just want to go home so I can watch. Can't concentrate at all, lol :D 

I hope one of our Chinese friends can do a quick recap for us if possible so we can understand more of the dialogue.

About Youku, even if you find a way but don't forget to also watch there once the episodes are available so that we increase the drama views ;) 

hi girls! I am late to the party having been out the whole day (12 hours straight).

i need to get set up first and will do a quick recap when I get a chance. How does subbing work by the way? If it's just a matter of submitting translated dialogue perhaps I could help. 

@apqaria When it will available for me then only i can watch and increase the view na,when it will be free i am sure more views will increase.I saw a good no of view on trailers itself.

Since all episodes are not available for free and with country restriction right now.May be they will make drama free later.I feel now they will update next week.They uploaded whole week episode1-6.

The kid character is related to DH character lol and i thought he is part of zhoumi character family.

The drama focus more on DH and Zhoumi rather then anyone else.But is funny i am sure if we get subs it will be more funny.:lol:It first time i see her sitting in van have seen many other actors doing those scenes but watching with DH is first.

Archived