[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

What a good morning can't ask for more.Totally love the whole angle which they shoot from top and closeup on DH.Her closeup shoot looks so beautiful .@samzz maybe ur are right she must be shooting for CF in the drama.Looking forward to Zhoumi promo too.PD is kind to give us test teaser.  TQ samzz for posting it.

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, what happened in the few hours I slept in!! sure PD Koh is kind to give us this first clip from the drama ^^

Although it surely a teaser as it doesn't tell anything about the story but as when we first got BTS of that scene, I really love the scenery and the camera work and of course Dahae is really pretty in it :wub:

Congratulation to the cast for the end of filming and hopefully we will get news about the airing date and the cast to start promoting the drama soon.

Why does it always happen.Rather then seeing Best couple kiss we get to see this kiss:mellow: Hope here the second lead is not that interfering as in LA.In Baidu its mentioned that it will broadcast in Lynx box and Ali cloud box.

I saw few more pic.

501cf4c3gw1eyi55pbkbaj20hs0dc40z.jpg

501cf4c3gw1eyi55q0ompj20hs0damzb.jpg

Looking at that clip again, I am not sure if they shoot it for the sake of being a teaser only or it is indeed a scene from the drama. I hope it is the later and I just imagine if it is actually HY in the drama shooting a CF then the rest of the teaser will be the director saying "Cut" then we see her real face being arrogant and cold with her saying "I don't care" :D :D :D 

Some new BTS gif credit to alibaba.They are cute.

Alisimida "high energy early warning ahead! #Best Couple # @ Zhou Mi MI @ Lee Da Hae again child dog friends! [Doge]Oh, OiNK! Popular rabbit ears sprouting richard simmons man! [Rabbit] Marinari girls think you monkeys! [Kiss] single [Doge] 10,000 damage, blood! Don't blame it on alijun does not remind you Oh!! [Treacherous] do you want to see the full footage? like me!

Haha how this DH sitting lol

0060rHSNjw1eyivae8m3rg309w05kqv5.gif

0060rHSNjw1eyivajr4eng309w05k48r.gif

0060rHSNjw1eyivarfunfg309w05k4fe.gif

0060rHSNjw1eyivarehnfg309w05kkbo.gif

0060rHSNjw1eyivat1viag309w05k4gv.gif

AQ hope we get to see lots of BTS . I see some korean character but all other character is like alien character for me.But zhoumi got quite shy becz of DH in that gif.Hmm what's Zhoumi's character name i forgot .And whom is zhoumi looking at ,someone is standing next to him.Is it DH or second female.

@Annya Thanks dear for the video link, actually I am quite disappointed with that video, why so short!!! they are stingy again :D But seems all the poster they shoot that day were hitting the funny theme.

This is quite annoying actually. May be they took note about the search problem with the drama name but isn't it quite too late to revise the drama English title again, and even till now PD Koh and other members do refer to the drama as "Best Couple". So it also may be a mistake on their part but that would be quite embarrassing actually

@samzz That photo-shoot was done in 13/11 as per the video but I guess that means they had 3 poster photo-shoots at least. The outdoor one and the indoor that Da-hae posted pictures from on IG last month and this one. That is A LOT!! unless they actually will use some of those pictures they took inside the drama itself not for poster.

I absolutely love her hair in the beginning of the video - long, straight, dark and sleek. Wish she would sport that style more often.

It is really nice to see Dahae making an effort to make ZM feel at ease, with her being the more experienced one of the two and ZM probably feeling apprehensive about his first high profile drama in China. He received a lot of backlash (to this day) for allegedly making a jokey remark in 2009 about the deadly earthquake in Sichuan the previous year, prompting the then unknown LYF (a Sichuan native) to post a message on Weibo calling him mentally/intellectually challenged on a no name basis. What a strange twist of fate that DH and ZM are now the OTP in a new drama.

Fighting, Dahae and Zhoumi! 

6 hours ago, apqaria said:

What exactly is Zhou Mi wearing down there? :D

It is not a skirt right? I think may be a shirt around his pants to make a funny combination with that jacket :D

I guess he is wearing pants :D and shirt around his pants with stick in his hand reminding me of chuno poster lol May be trying to show a mix of top star and village boy ;) TQ dear for pics. The red dress looks quite similar to HK red dress or it pattern is same i loved her in that dress and this too :wub:

How can they make mistake with the name lol the chinese name is totally different with diamond ring in its character as Best lovers .Lets wait for more videos and official poster with name on it .Yes searching the drama name will give headache, already searching BC gives all the worlds couple pic :lol:

May be we will get daily dose of small tiny bit video of BTS yups the video is too short agree may be they will give us daily dose of update for next 30 days till drama air.

Archived