[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

@Annya I do think they are trying to promote Wang in a way through this drama. This is one of the drawbacks of joint productions with most of the decision making in the hands of the Chinese side. I would be furious if she gets to play the more endearing and complex character :angry:although Dahae should have no problem stealing the show with her outfits and acting:).

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ELY_397 Thanks as always dear for the translation :wub:

I don't want to assume something till we see the drama but I share your concern. Specially we know the drama is rather short. But I want to believe that there is a reason for the story-line to go with such two characters for the second lead actress.

I already noticed how Alibaba focus more on the Chinese actors in the drama in their publicity which is expected and understandable in my opinion (the drama is airing in their country after all) and actually I don't mind that as long as the drama itself give justice to each character.

So lets wait and see and don't panic from now ;) 

AQ we can't do anything we can just wait and watch nothing else.

Has anyone watched We got Married reality show to get idea abt the show .Although i read on google but didn't get it.Do celebrity get married in the show that too fake ?

Never watched WGM and don't intend to...the "couple" is supposed to act out a make believe married life on the show. They are not real couples in real life but they are supposed to be unattached meaning there is a possibility they will get together in real life. Not my cup of tea unfortunately.

@Annya I have watched some parts of the show before. As Ely said, couple in the show act as a married couple. Usually go through all the stages from the first meet then have some dates together before having their fake wedding ceremony, honeymoon and starting to live together in an apartment as a married couple.  Sometimes they also have episodes in which they meet each others parents and friends. And of course during the episodes they sell the chemistry and the imaginary idea that both are really attracted to each other in real life even if they are not ;)

I am still not sure if the drama will go with details of their meeting in such show (may be briefly) because honestly it is too short to go deep in details in all those backgrounds before jumping to the present time.

TQ friends for the answer abt show.Didn't get whats the use of making such with fake wedding lol.

AQ and ELY:BC is somewhere made on base of this show.I guess they will first meet in Reality Show as already told then fake marriage and all.Then time-gap.Then DH father's will there contract marriage hope it like that.

OMO OMO, we got wedding and "almost" kiss stills ^_^:wub::w00t:

Dahae looks SOOOO PRETTY and they look really nice together. I guess the stills we saw before and the last two ones before are from a reception after their marriage. May be dancing together?

0060rHSNjw1ey63piam8oj31kw11x440.jpg0060rHSNjw1ey63piy797j31kw11xn12.jpg0060rHSNjw1ey63pjz5u7j31kw11xq9t.jpg0060rHSNjw1ey63pm4281j31kw11xwns.jpg0060rHSNjw1ey63pn8g4zj31kw11x14u.jpg

Guest CherryWookieForever

Of course it will be grandeur! It's Alibaba! Just look at what happen in Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation. From a budget of $150million, it earned $682.3million in the box office. It also received much critical acclaim, positive responses, and praises. Aside from being one of the production companies for this film, Alibaba is the one responsible for promoting this in China. And caters to Tom Cruise's popularity in China too, he has now almost 6million Weibo followers. Hope this also happens to Best Couple, Dahae and Zhoumi. :wub:

Really really looking forward to Best Couple! :wub:

It like saying Open sesame and alibaba gives us picture update :)

Such a good view in the morning to see 419 couple wedding pic,although fake wedding but in the drama the top star acting is so perfect that it doesn't look fake ;):wub: And from this profile DH is looking pretty in the wedding outfit even though i had complained previously heheh.. Those flower and and lighting in background  Zhoumi and DH kissing in front :wub: Its looks like DH is taking initiative of kissing ;)

AQ don't mention dancing if they don't give it i will be highly disappointed:angry: 

And i feel DH expression like shocked in the 2nd pic u posted

right now, I in delusion thinking of them dancing.

Samzz dear are u teasing me :P I have over used my mind thinking so many time abt DH doing couple dance but we didn't get it :( Hope Alibaba fulfills our wishes :wub:

you know Anny, in k-drama very rare we see couple dancing together, either in delusion like Bollywood or in a party, wedding, etc.

I hope Dahae and Zhoumi can set a trend, dancing couple, slow motion also acceptable bc very rare to see in it k-drama. K-drama always emphasize doing cute cute thing together, kissing (of course), bickering, angst only.

Guest Msiafan

Dahae in her off shoulder wedding gown, long head veil on a tiara, calm face, demure and sweet smile, reminds me of the late Princess Grace of Monaco on her wedding day. A regal royal bride with beauty, full of grace and elegance. :wub: 

Dahae in her off shoulder wedding gown, long head veil on a tiara, calm face, demure and sweet smile, reminds me of the late Princess Grace of Monaco on her wedding day. A regal royal bride with beauty, full of grace and elegance. :wub: 

Oh Princess Grace of Monaco (aka actress Grace Kelly)! My forever favourite real life princess and Hollywood actress from the 1950's :wub:! I am sure Dahae will be very happy to be associated with her. She is one classy lady!

Talk about coincidence, I was just watching the Tata Crucible quiz show on Channelnews Asia and a question on Grace Kelly came up. Lol.

Archived