Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

ok ..I have to share the MV lyrics for the song My Type by IKON since Yubi danced to that song ... KiBians , watch this clip and look at the lyrics ... omg !!!! the lyrics are sooooo telling ... it's like someone is confessing her love ..ohhh goshh!!! Yubi .... the other day she posted the cartoon pic saying the girl wants the boy and now dancing to this song ... there must be concrete reasons as to why she loves this song .. ohh goshhhh ..my shipper's heart can't take it ..huhuhuhuh

Well, there could be many reasons. *start of my fantasy and delusional thoughts* maybe LJK and LYB listened to it together? Or maybe LJK might have sent her the song?

Putting this under the cover for off-topic reasons :lol: 

Hidden Content

So who knows what happened between LJK and LYB? Maybe while resting they listened to the same song and shared a earpiece :lol: or LJK danced to this song during filming? Or maybe this song is in response to something that happened in real life between them;)  or even a dare. "I dare you to put up a video of yourself dancing."

A quick scroll through LYB's past instagram posts showed that this is the first time she posted a vid of herself dancing.

OMG I'm going crazy.

i like @fruitkatsu thought, i hope it can be true but i'm afraid my hopes up like @dark4ngel said, oh it's really hard to be a shipper, i think it's not the first time that LYB posts about love song in her IG but i'm sure that this is the first time she posts when herself dancing

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pursenality

Thanks @pursenality :P

Btwww omg guys I almost had the biggest (and pleasant) heart attack of my life when I saw this:

Doesn't this remind you of someone we know who always posts snippets of himself dancing to various songs on instagram!?!?!

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah ... Ok, I think I'm going crazy in my own thoughts here. LOL ... 

@pursenality i hope dispatch catch their pictures while dating hahahahahaha  

@donadoraxoxo I hope so! Please ... Please ... Please :w00t:

ok ..I have to share the MV lyrics for the song My Type by IKON since Yubi danced to that song ... KiBians , watch this clip and look at the lyrics ... omg !!!! the lyrics are sooooo telling ... it's like someone is confessing her love ..ohhh goshh!!! Yubi .... the other day she posted the cartoon pic saying the girl wants the boy and now dancing to this song ... there must be concrete reasons as to why she loves this song .. ohh goshhhh ..my shipper's heart can't take it ..huhuhuhuh

Well, there could be many reasons. *start of my fantasy and delusional thoughts* maybe LJK and LYB listened to it together? Or maybe LJK might have sent her the song?

Hidden Content

So who knows what happened between LJK and LYB? Maybe while resting they listened to the same song and shared a earpiece :lol: or LJK danced to this song during filming? Or maybe this song is in response to something that happened in real life between them;)  or even a dare. "I dare you to put up a video of yourself dancing."

A quick scroll through LYB's past instagram posts showed that this is the first time she posted a vid of herself dancing.

OMG I'm going crazy.

huhuhhuuhuh ....  @fruitkatsu I also have the same delusional thoughts as yours ...the song seems like a confession from a guy to a girl ..huhuhuh ..thanks a lot for sharing your life experience with us ..huhuuh..I really hope the same thing happened to our beloved couple as well ... yes yes yes..she never did a vid like that on her insta and suddenly she posted something like this ..both of them are becoming more and more like each other ..huhuhuh .. 

ok , so I checked out the lyric parts that Yubi was dancing to ...ehehehe .. I think she really dedicates this dance clip to that "someone" special because she chose this special part to dance to ... 

"I can't help but want you like crazy ... I think of you in the last moments before I sleep, POW." 

eheheheh ..she's definitely dedicating this special part to someone ...ehehehe .. look at her  showing the sleeping signal ....aigoooo .... I'm definitely going crazy right nooww...

Guest pursenality

Hidden Content

OMG I'm going crazy.

huhuhhuuhuh ....  @fruitkatsu I also have the same delusional thoughts as yours ...the song seems like a confession from a guy to a girl ..huhuhuh ..thanks a lot for sharing your life experience with us ..huhuuh..I really hope the same thing happened to our beloved couple as well ... yes yes yes..she never did a vid like that on her insta and suddenly she posted something like this ..both of them are becoming more and more like each other ..huhuhuh .. 

ok , so I checked out the lyric parts that Yubi was dancing to ...ehehehe .. I think she really dedicates this dance clip to that "someone" special because she chose this special part to dance to ... 

"I can't help but want you like crazy ... I think of you in the last moments before I sleep, POW." 

eheheheh ..she's definitely dedicating this special part to someone ...ehehehe .. look at her  showing the sleeping signal ....aigoooo .... I'm definitely going crazy right nooww...

@mcleen I wonder how the other someone will respond. Kekeke ... Maybe they have already had something going on without us knowing!

@mcleen actually you did tag me in a welcoming post, thank you chingu, it's so sweet . and  again THANK YOUUUUUUU, for opening this thread so we shippers can talk abou them all day long~~~~~~ i'm so hype right now

i'm so sad when MBC didn't release many of their BTS clips. however, my delulu mind tells me that they know "something", it could be too obvious in the BTS so that they couldn't release it, or some delulu fans like me can be taken into hospital in the next day.:w00t:

i feel like the whole cast and crew knew everything because they were working with KiBi all day for 4 months in a row. normally when there is a kiss scene, or simply a "touching" "sexy hot scene" they will show the BTS to us. wheep, that's why we only got the BTS video kiss in ep 10 *they look nervous*, or else they just showed picture or totally forgot about it *must be on purpose huh* :w00t:

someone, please take me to the hospital now, my delulu mind is going banananaaaaaa

Guest pursenality

@mcleen actually you did tag me in a welcoming post, thank you chingu, it's so sweet . and  again THANK YOUUUUUUU, for opening this thread so we shippers can talk abou them all day long~~~~~~ i'm so hype right now

i'm so sad when MBC didn't release many of their BTS clips. however, my delulu mind tells me that they know "something", it could be too obvious in the BTS so that they couldn't release it, or some delulu fans like me can be taken into hospital in the next day.:w00t:

i feel like the whole cast and crew knew everything because they were working with KiBi all day for 4 months in a row. normally when there is a kiss scene, or simply a "touching" "sexy hot scene" they will show the BTS to us. wheep, that's why we only got the BTS video kiss in ep 10 *they look nervous*, or else they just showed picture or totally forgot about it *must be on purpose huh* :w00t:

someone, please take me to the hospital now, my delulu mind is going banananaaaaaa

@TrangB After I read your post, I feel like singing 'It's Getting Hot in Here' by Nelly. LOL ...

Why there aren't many photos of the BTS of this OTP huh? Huh? Huh? 

@dark4ngel ok ...I noticed your message ..hhuhuhu ..dearie ..are you saying that you have this instinct that Yubi might have been falling for someone else other than our Junki ??? I mean , when you said that you felt we might get the biggest shock or the biggest surprise ....ehehee .. ok , this is only my delusional thinking .. I really think that Junki must be feeling very empty and missing his moments with Yubi .that's why he posted up  those brief message earlier .... and somehow, I really really hope that he finally has the gut to confess his feelings for Yubi if he really likes her after realizing the withdrawal feelings that he felt .. I mean, there are so many fans kept on tagging him whenever Yubi posted up something on her insta .. and there so many fans kept on encouraging him how they like him being paired up with Yubi etc etc .. who knows that he finally confessed that makes our Yubi feels so happy recently .. I mean, we know that Yubi can read and understand those messages in English ..and just like Junki , she also received lots of encouraging messages from fans asking her to date Junki ..huhuhuh. knowing that there are so many KiBi fans , if she falls for someone else, I don't think that she would dare to post it up on her insta ... she knows how hopeful those fans are ... so I don't think that she would have the heart to mislead us .... ehehee..this is how I try to keep on being positive about KiBi ... 

Guest donadoraxoxo

@dark4ngel ok ...I noticed your message ..hhuhuhu ..dearie ..are you saying that you have this instinct that Yubi might have been falling for someone else other than our Junki ??? I mean , when you said that you felt we might get the biggest shock or the biggest surprise ....ehehee .. ok , this is only my delusional thinking .. I really think that Junki must be feeling very empty and missing his moments with Yubi .that's why he posted up  those brief message earlier .... and somehow, I really really hope that he finally has the gut to confess his feelings for Yubi if he really likes her after realizing the withdrawal feelings that he felt .. I mean, there are so many fans kept on tagging him whenever Yubi posted up something on her insta .. and there so many fans kept on encouraging him how they like him being paired up with Yubi etc etc .. who knows that he finally confessed that makes our Yubi feels so happy recently .. I mean, we know that Yubi can read and understand those messages in English ..and just like Junki , she also received lots of encouraging messages from fans asking her to date Junki ..huhuhuh. knowing that there are so many KiBi fans , if she falls for someone else, I don't think that she would dare to post it up on her insta ... she knows how hopeful those fans are ... so I don't think that she would have the heart to mislead us .... ehehee..this is how I try to keep on being positive about KiBi ... 

i am agree with you.Yoo Bi knows that many people wants and encourage her to date Lee Jun Ki so she will not post something in instagram about her real feeling to ot her man except for someone who she really knows will get a full support from fans.

Be happy

Lady_Lara, Im at my dentist right now and when i saw your post I just have to ask what do u mean by you dont see YuBi in Jun Gi's Instagram? My heart cannot handle this much!

Dentist?! Stay calm and don't nervous;) I mean that when I checked JunKis list in Instagram I saw YuBi in that. But now I can't see her in his list any more:( LeeSooHyuk is still there but Yubi has gone. It seems that JunKi unsigned from her Instagram :(

Lady_Lara, Im at my dentist right now and when i saw your post I just have to ask what do u mean by you dont see YuBi in Jun Gi's Instagram? My heart cannot handle this much!

keep calm dear, i think that she mean is she can't see YB pic in JG IG again and YB previous pic in JG IG is still there

Sorry, ladies, I don't want to be like an old granny who always grouches and ruins a good atmosphere but: I can't see Yubi in LJG Instagram any more:(( it's no good :(

I think it doesn't mean not good because it would look very clear and give rise to rumors if he post his pic with YB or anything that related YB after the drama ended but for us we would love to see JG post his pic with YB now. i don't too mind if now i can't see YB in LJG IG again but i'm waiting LJG-LYB pic from Dispatch :D

just for fun.... i read some comments in YB last post (herself dancing with iKon song) and i smiled because we are in this thread talking and guessing why she post it because it reminds us of someone but some fans in her IG comments like thanks for support iKon, who's your type between ikon's member? are you iKon's fans? do you like iKon? omg YG fans, do you like younger boys? can you date hanbin? i understand you because ikon's my type makes me dance randomly too, find another ikon's celebrity fan right here, iKon fangirl

They look different with us :D 

if it's true that LJG-LYB love each other then iKon's my type song is very suitable with their condition (even the song know the right time to come out :D )

maybe junki is her type because from her facial expression when she look at junki seem she's falling for him. the casts obviously has serious withdrawal symptom than us.

i hope YB is his type too because i don't like if it's one-sided love :) 

:w00t: LYB is too cute, she is totally messing around with her fans' hearts. First she posted a dialogue picture, then a faceless picture, then now a video on "my type". I guess she is giving us clues as to who is her type of guy. I wonder what she will post next???? If it's LJG then it's a done deal. LOL:w00t:

Seriously though, I'm getting impatient here. Either we get some SWWTN news like interviews or some dating news. You know, they still have to face each other at the award ceremonies later on anyway. Of course, if they win couple award, the host will probably ask them about their kiss/hug scenes and usually the cameras will be on their face the entire time to catch their expressions. Can't wait, LOL. On a side note, LYB is so skinny, she needs more meat on her. I like when she is fuller because she looks more healthier. Same thing with LJG too. 

I am glad that her Instagram comments this time isn't all about LJG. I know we are KiBi shippers but I won't embarrass her in her Instagram and his too. I want them to respect each other's work. 

Thanks for all the shippers in here, I am never bored. I was having major withdrawal and it's great to be able to reflect on my feelings with you all. 

i hope YB is his type too because i don't like if it's one-sided love :) 

I don't either, I hate the one sided love too. I'm pretty sure LYB likes him. I'm just not sure about him because the rumor makes me have a little bit of doubt but since the agency denied it THREE times instead of just saying that they are not sure and don't comment of the personal lives of their celebrities make me think that it's probably a false rumor. However the comment about him caressing the lady's face makes uncomfortable too. Ahhhh........I wish there was an interview soon with them so we can observe their gestures a bit more aside from the drama. 

Guys, I wonder how LYB felt about that rumor? Poor girl didn't even get to properly detach herself from her YS role before that rumor came out. Maybe that's why she went out with her co-star to the movie? Probably to talk smack about LJG, LOL. :w00t:

Archived