Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

Guest pursenality

@piluche and @pusernality 

Mian hamnida, fellow shippers, my bad for mentioning a taboo name here. :sweatingbullets::vicx: A thousand apologies... :mellow:

On another note, I am assuming that if anything is to happen and develop between JG and YB, it would be done below radar and a certain duration of time. Patience is surely required. :phew: Just hoping both are courageous enough to take the first step if initial attraction exists. 

Fighting!

@tenoh_kaioh gwaenchanh-ayo :D. I think so so too. Because LJG ever mentioned in an interview that if he is ever in a relationship, it will not be disclosed for the sake of the partner. It will be very private.

they are not normal friends at all i can tell. normal friends won't follow you on IG and then unfollow in the next few days. especially actors like LJG whose fans watch his every move. and then BAM, he also unfollowed LSH - whom then LJG followed again just before the drama came to its ending. about LYB? not a single move. isn't this weird???? 

next one. LYB deleted evey photo of LJG on her IG. first just him. but thennnnn when her fans asked why *like in every post* she started deleting everything related to SWWTN. maybe...just maybe she did that so we wouldn't think that way anymore.... i wonder on purpose or by accident???

go on..... laterrrr onnnnnn, LJG and LYB didn't even up a pic of them together. then when the fans asked again,,,, they did post, but always with someone else *should i say the third wheel???* like never only two of them. when i say "selfie" i mean they take a pic themselves, not by someone else. chingus you guys understand what my point is, right????

only till the drama ends. their updates IG in a very close time. her posts about love and his silence... my gosh my delulu mind.... so much fishy things going on. what have you done to me KiBi???? what????

@TrangB I might have missed the deleting photos portion because I have just started following LYB' IG. But well, we will never know what is going on with those two IRL unless we implant some sort of surveillance camera on them right? Hehehe ... :P 

i also want to join this thread as I'm still in withdrawal syndrome

here is yubi latest update

is the red ribbon on her neck can be related with the talisman that scholar put on her? 

@lovebeats Whatever that ribbon means, it looks cute on LYB :wub:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@piluche No it's not 'My Love from Another Star' but that was quite a good guess actually;). My last fav drama is also from MBC but it's not really relevant to say what the name of that drama is in here so yeah.

While I was researching my health project I suddenly thought of something. If LYB and LJK have so much skin-ship while shooting this drama then wouldn't it mean that they would appear in each other's dreams quite often, psychologically considering you would normally dream about things that you emotionally think of or physically interact with most during your conscious hours, i.e. when your mind is awake? And I'm not just referring this to KiBi but to other actors and actresses as well. Isn't that like a down-side of being a celebrity? They have to deal with their emotional withdrawal syndrome that is much worser than how we are experiencing with it. Although personally I wouldn't mind dreaming about my co-star:rolleyes:

This drama mentions about dreams a lot too:D. But then dreams don't really mean much and they could easily be forgotten. 

:wub:Pet lovers:wub:

Cr. Kitten515 Instagram

LJG & LYB are probably going through withdrawal symptom now & sorting out their feeling for each other, wondering "Is my feeling for him/her is real?"

Another photo of pet lover LJG. Hope he kiss LYB like this soon instead of his dog  :P

wO8mee.jpg

Guest pursenality

@piluche No it's not 'My Love from Another Star' but that was quite a good guess actually;). My last fav drama is also from MBC but it's not really relevant to say what the name of that drama is in here so yeah.

While I was researching my health project I suddenly thought of something. If LYB and LJK have so much skin-ship while shooting this drama then wouldn't it mean that they would appear in each other's dreams quite often, psychologically considering you would normally dream about things that you emotionally think of or physically interact with most during your conscious hours, i.e. when your mind is awake? And I'm not just referring this to KiBi but to other actors and actresses as well. Isn't that like a down-side of being a celebrity? They have to deal with their emotional withdrawal syndrome that is much worser than how we are experiencing with it. Although personally I wouldn't mind dreaming about my co-star:rolleyes:

This drama mentions about dreams a lot too:D. But then dreams don't really mean much and they could easily be forgotten. 

:wub:Pet lovers:wub:

Cr. Kitten515 Instagram

LJG & LYB are probably going through withdrawal symptom now & sorting out their feeling for each other, wondering "Is my feeling for him/her is real?"

Another photo of pet lover LJG. Hope he kiss LYB like this soon instead of his dog  :P

@lho688 This photo shows the cute side of LJG. Hehehe ... He did kiss LYB but in drama shooting :P. Let the feeling be real!

@pursenality yeahh me too .. how I really wish  that I can read Korean or Chinese .. because usually Chinese fans at Baidu Forum are very resourceful when it comes to love analyzing between onscreen couples .. eheheheh . 

@piluche I'm very frustrated with MBC and also the SWWTN production ... but then when I see there are so many BTS clips for Kill Me Heal Me and also the new drama She Was Pretty , I guess it was the production house that was stingy with the BTS .. it's either they don't want to share with us those BTS because KiBi were so chummy together  and in order to avoid any rumor , they limit the release of those BTS .. or maybe it's because they want to include all the BTS in a special DVD  .. therefore they are saving the best for last , maybe ..... but still ..how come we didn't even get the final episode shooting BTS from MBC ??? tsk tsk tsk ... there are just too many precious SungYang moments in SWWTN .... I want to see the all the bts for their hugging scenes , kissing scenes and also the last blood drinking scene ... I really feel that SWWTN lack of promotion ..just look at how She Was Pretty got lots of pre airing promo ..all the cast even got to be interviewed and had romantic photoshoot for magazines even before the first episode started airing .. but SWWTN ??? tskkkkk ... no promotion except for those teasers and trailers ..... 

@TrangB welcome to the thread dearie , sorry because I sort of forget  to greet you after your first posting in this thread .... yes, I do agree with what you said ... it's weird ..it really feels as if they are hiding something ...but then I've already posted my opinion regarding this before... I noticed it happened after some fans went to bash Yubi after Yubi posted Junki's picture on her insta at first ... so because of those bashing , she deleted the first and second picture which had Junki  ... then after that, Junki unfollowed her.. that's why I think Junki is just trying to protect her from those fans' attack when he unfollowed her. however , though Junki unfollowed her, I really feel he's still checking out her IG because I actually find some similarities in their insta posts during the SWWTN shooting period ... and I'm very happy to see that despite unfollowing her on IG , both of them have very good interaction on the set till the last episode shooting....

@lovebeats thanks a lot for sharing the link of the full press conference...ehehe. finally I can watch our KiBi's interaction during the press conference ...hehehe ... I fully understand that Yubi was not fully recovered yet from her backache/slip disc when I watched the clip ... I noticed that she was pretty uncomfortable when she had to sit for a long time .. but then she tried so hard not to show that she still feels the pain .... I can't believe that I watched the whole clip just to look at our KiBi's interaction ... huhuhu. Yubi was so cute when she giggled ... 

@pursenality below is one of the picture that Yubi deleted ... she posted up one of Junki's pic from SWWTN ...here's the pic which was posted on 19th of July .

Ki_Bipost.jpg

Yubi's caption on this pic : I'm not thinking of anything.. Because I'm not thinking of anything..

credits : http://instagram.com/krtranslate 

and some fans were just jealous that they felt they need to bash Yubi for posting this pic....  *sigh*

@TrangB though there were no "wefie" between them , but I'm already satisfied that Junki actually posted 2 pictures of him and Yubi though there was another people/person in the picture as well ... ehehehe .. here, let's consider this BTS picture as their "wefie" pic 

kibibts.jpg

I love this picture so much ... I love their "saranghae"  poses right here and how they were smiling together ... I want to believe that they have this picture in their personal camera as well ...ehehehe . 

wah i'm late, i'm happy when read all of your post and glad to see all of you guys especially @mcleen thank you my friend, yay finally you open this thread, sorry i came late. Just intermezzo :when i read your post, my mom approached me to see what i was reading, just in time... my mom saw LJK-LYB picture on my notebook screen and my mom said that "they look very suitable, are they dating?" and i said "soon mom, please pray for them" :D (sorry for my poor english)

i'm excited with KiBi thread, i don't know where to start hahaha because this is my first time, i've never joined shipper world. ya as long as i watched KDrama i've never to be a shipper and have withdrawal syndrome, i just watched, leave, become memories, and move on to another drama and until now i'm not a fan of specific actor/actress, i don't want to go too far to know how his real life, personality, and etc, so i just like and enjoy her/his performance to bring their character/role/story being alive, ya only that but now it's different, i can't ignore KiBi. arghh I want to talk a lot but I have to go now because I have an appointment with my mother. enjoy your weekend guys

2 things I wanted to say:

Firstly, I wanted to ask you guys something. If you guys were in relationship with someone (i.e. you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend)...then would you be feeling sad after finishing work like the way LJK was indicating that he's feeling empty? If you guys can answer this honestly then that would really help me solve this puzzle accurately. 

If not then that's more the reason to believe that there's nothing going on between him and JHB.

Secondly, have you guys realised that every time LJK collaborates with an actress, that actress would find the love of her life in reality, i.e. Shin Min Ah (who is now dating Kim Woo Bin), Nam Sang Mi (who is engaged), Park Ha Sun (who is dating someone now)...etc. And what if Lee Yoo Bi is NEXT? And if LYB doesn't find her true love in a certain time then would it mean that she's the one for LJK? 

lovestories28 had just uploaded the latest KiBi MV ....huhuhuhuh ..as usual, I love her KiBi MV.... this is also a must watch for all KiBi shippers ... watching this MV , I feel even more confidence that they do have feelings for each other while shooting this series ..

.even with such limited BTS that MBC released , our couple already shared lots of swoon worthy moments together .... watching this MV , I realize both of them have lots of skinship even offscreen and the camera was not rolling ... the thing is ,we only got around 3 or 4 clips that showed us their offscreen interactions in the BTS .. so can we just imagine how much time they spent together being touchy feely towards each other filming all those skinship moments ??  they spent most of the time being with each other because they had scenes together for around 70% of the storyline ... no wonder Junki felt so empty , lonely  after the shooting ended .. he can't deny it that he misses Yubi's presence in his life .... they had been together for more 4 months ..... seriously MBC ...why won't you give us more KiBi's BTS ???? 

Guest donadoraxoxo

Firstly, I wanted to ask you guys something. If you guys were in relationship with someone (i.e. you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend)...then would you be feeling sad after finishing work like the way LJK was indicating that he's feeling empty? If you guys can answer this honestly then that would really help me solve this puzzle accurately. 

Hidden Content

Secondly, have you guys realised that every time LJK collaborates with an actress, that actress would find the love of her life in reality, i.e. Shin Min Ah (who is now dating Kim Woo Bin), Nam Sang Mi (who is engaged), Park Ha Sun (who is dating someone now)...etc. And what if Lee Yoo Bi is NEXT? And if LYB doesn't find her true love in a certain time then would it mean that she's the one for LJK? 

If i had a boyfriend i will not feel empty after my office hours except i could only meet my boyfriend in workplace....

or  it is something like this:

if i had someone i like in my workplace i will feel empty when i leave my workplace...

i hope you understand my poor english *love *love

I hope they could be couple in real life....their family would be a actor/actress family. LYB,his sister,and his mother is actress...

Guest pursenality

lovestories28 had just uploaded the latest KiBi MV ....huhuhuhuh ..as usual, I love her KiBi MV.... this is also a must watch for all KiBi shippers ... watching this MV , I feel even more confidence that they do have feelings for each other while shooting this series ..

.even with such limited BTS that MBC released , our couple already shared lots of swoon worthy moments together .... watching this MV , I realize both of them have lots of skinship even offscreen and the camera was not rolling ... the thing is ,we only got around 3 or 4 clips that showed us their offscreen interactions in the BTS .. so can we just imagine how much time they spent together being touchy feely towards each other filming all those skinship moments ??  they spent most of the time being with each other because they had scenes together for around 70% of the storyline ... no wonder Junki felt so empty , lonely  after the shooting ended .. he can't deny it that he misses Yubi's presence in his life .... they had been together for more 4 months ..... seriously MBC ...why won't you give us more KiBi's BTS ???? 

@mcleen Ah yes, I think I watched this BTS. They were shooting the scene where LYB was chased by the girl vampire. LJG saved LYB and had to carry her. He almost dropped LYB on the ground. LOL ... The caption was so funny that I was LMAO when I was watching it.

@pursenality below is one of the picture that Yubi deleted ... she posted up one of Junki's pic from SWWTN ...here's the pic which was posted on 19th of July .

Yubi's caption on this pic : I'm not thinking of anything.. Because I'm not thinking of anything..

credits : http://instagram.com/krtranslate 

and some fans were just jealous that they felt they need to bash Yubi for posting this pic....  *sigh*

@TrangB though there were no "wefie" between them , but I'm already satisfied that Junki actually posted 2 pictures of him and Yubi though there was another people/person in the picture as well ... ehehehe .. here, let's consider this BTS picture as their "wefie" pic 

I love this picture so much ... I love their "saranghae"  poses right here and how they were smiling together ... I want to believe that they have this picture in their personal camera as well ...ehehehe . 

@mcleen There will always be nasty fans everywhere. They are jealous because they can't get so close to LJG that they have to bash anyone who has close interaction with him. It's so scary if I think of it. You'll never know if you will meet insane fans who try to hurt you like stalker maybe? Omo ... 

I also never join shipper threads but for KiBi I just had to :wub:

Sorry to cut your post @mcleen. That is my all-time favourite picture. I especially love the tiny heart sign Joon Ki is making with his other hand above and behind Yu Bi's head :wub: 

Guest pursenality

I also never join shipper threads but for KiBi I just had to :wub:

Sorry to cut your post @mcleen. That is my all-time favourite picture. I especially love the tiny heart sign Joon Ki is making with his other hand above and behind Yu Bi's head :wub:  

@fruitkatsu Hi ... Hi .... Come and join us cheering for KiBi :D. I've never rooted any OTP like this before but I hope they can become a couple IRL. Fighting!

@fruitkatsu omooooooo!!!!! guesss whatttttt ??? when I first saw your post , before I play the vid , I thought Yubi posted up the picture of Junki as Iljimae ..seriously , it looks like Junki's Iljimae character that I was so shocked .. and then  when I realized it's a vid ..then played it .. ohhh goshhhh!!!! our Yubi is missing her SungYeol as welllll!!!! kyaaaaa!!!!!!! we know that Junki had always done funny dance being at the shooting set and how he always put up video of him doing silly dance or twirling around ..and now it's our Yubi's turn ..hahahahahahaha... seriously  I don't know what to think right now .. I love it so much that Yubi keep on dropping hints to us , KiBi shippers... aigoooo aigoooo aigoooooo!!! and the song that she danced to , it's IKON's new song entitled "My Type" . huihuhuhuhuhh ... yeahhhh ... who's your type honey yubi????  ok ..now we spot another similarity between our beloved couple ...both of them love hip hop songs as well ... aishhhh ... my love for this couple is becoming deeper and deeper ... 

Yeah guys, guys. Does anyone know why LYB seems to be pretty high and hyper in her recent Instagram posts?

I've got a feeling that we're either gonna get the biggest surprise of our lives or we're gonna have the biggest disappointment that we're ever gonna get as a KiBi shipper. 

@fruitkatsu Yes it does remind me of that certain :phew:someone too but the stakes are too high, I don't want to get my hopes up. This is the crucial time where I wish that my mind isn't playing tricks on me. 

ok ..I have to share the MV lyrics for the song My Type by IKON since Yubi danced to that song ... KiBians , watch this clip and look at the lyrics ... omg !!!! the lyrics are sooooo telling ... it's like someone is confessing her love ..ohhh goshh!!! Yubi .... the other day she posted the cartoon pic saying the girl wants the boy and now dancing to this song ... there must be concrete reasons as to why she loves this song .. ohh goshhhh ..my shipper's heart can't take it ..huhuhuhuh

ok ..I have to share the MV lyrics for the song My Type by IKON since Yubi danced to that song ... KiBians , watch this clip and look at the lyrics ... omg !!!! the lyrics are sooooo telling ... it's like someone is confessing her love ..ohhh goshh!!! Yubi .... the other day she posted the cartoon pic saying the girl wants the boy and now dancing to this song ... there must be concrete reasons as to why she loves this song .. ohh goshhhh ..my shipper's heart can't take it ..huhuhuhuh

Well, there could be many reasons. *start of my fantasy and delusional thoughts* maybe LJK and LYB listened to it together? Or maybe LJK might have sent her the song?

Putting this under the cover for off-topic reasons :lol: 

Once, my friend (or someone who was more than a friend to me back then) copied the song The Whip by Locksley into my thumbdrive (removable disk/pen drive/whatever lol) before returning it back to me. And the look on my friend's face when he asked "so.. how was the song...?" Yep, blew my mind because I just didn't want to believe it.

So who knows what happened between LJK and LYB? Maybe while resting they listened to the same song and shared a earpiece :lol: or LJK danced to this song during filming? Or maybe this song is in response to something that happened in real life between them;)  or even a dare. "I dare you to put up a video of yourself dancing."

A quick scroll through LYB's past instagram posts showed that this is the first time she posted a vid of herself dancing.

OMG I'm going crazy.

Hidden Content

If i had a boyfriend i will not feel empty after my office hours except i could only meet my boyfriend in workplace....

or  it is something like this:

if i had someone i like in my workplace i will feel empty when i leave my workplace...

i hope you understand my poor english *love *love

I hope they could be couple in real life....their family would be a actor/actress family. LYB,his sister,and his mother is actress...

just like @donadoraxoxo ,if i had a boyfriend i will not feel empty after finishing work because i can meet my boyfriend after that even my boyfriend has a same workplace and it can be different if i had someone i like in my workplace i will be sad when i leave my workplace because i could only meet him in workplace. yes i also hope that she is the one for LJK

Thanks @pursenality :P

Btwww omg guys I almost had the biggest (and pleasant) heart attack of my life when I saw this:

Doesn't this remind you of someone we know who always posts snippets of himself dancing to various songs on instagram!?!?!

ya ya ya, when i first watched the post i can't recognize her and I immediately remember LJK, but after i watched it again i realized that it's her

Guest pursenality

:phew::phew::phew:

Will there be any paparazzi photo of them together? *wishful thinking*

Kyaaaaaaaa ... Look at the lyric! Does that reflect what LYB is feeling right now?

Archived