[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please MBC give us hints.. even teensy weensy bit of  BTS or  even 7 second teaser. just.. Just anything. It's so quiet so low-key no news kinda GMB. Waiting for amazing teaser probably first week of March?

Waiting..... for Mr. Black. I wanna stare some more at LJW.<3

CV11iklU4AAqF0I.jpg

pic via willent Ins grab from disneyden

Just like you guys I wish MBC would give us something, doesn't matter what it is just please something...

Didnt know LJW hair could be such a topic to think about 

i wonder myself what hairstyle he's going to have either way it doesn't really matter to me

here are some of the hairstyles 

image85410.jpeg

image26378.jpeg

image17357.jpeg

image35006.jpeg

and, this bonus haaaa 

i stil can't take the part that he still looks good in it though

image32018.jpeg

What do you guys think?

‘Goodbye Mr. Black’ Kicks off Its Filming

br22e0k2utjfiyhzlnigynwugxdkyilz.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] ‘Goodbye Mr. Black’ will make the small screens wet with melodrama in March.

MBC new drama ‘Goodbye Mr. Black’ that will premiere on March 16 kicked off its official making starting with script reading session and filming in Thailand.

The drama is a revenge story of a man with melodrama genre that has a motif of Count Monte Cristo. It raised the mass public’s anticipations with its casting lineup and overseas filming.

In the drama, Lee Jin Wook will be playing of a navy commissioned officer Cha Ji Won who dreamed to revenge to his old friend Min Sun Jae (Kim Gang Woo). Moon Chae Won changed to a new character as she cut her hair short for her role Kim Swan who got dumped into a dumping site in Thailand.

Meanwhile, ‘Goodbye Mr. Black’ will air its first episode on March 16 at 10pm KST. (photo by MBC)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=28671

Seems that mbc is choosing to announce first all their drama offerings for this spring n summer before going into publicity of specific dramas. Not sure if this is normal.

but am quite impressed by their lineup this year which can give kbs n sbs some competition attracting  quite some good actors. No or few idols of that big star level but good actors n also veterans. And even great producers like writer song. 

Mr black will be their first salvo. Whatever about Dots or Rain, I will stick by blacks this time all the way. Blacks will shine for me!! 

After note: I think dots just came out with their Indiv character posters. So staggering our drama publicity may be good move. No point cannibalizing each other!

If we can have a symbol for our drama, i would like a black heart for black n white heart for Swan overlapping m tied together!! Hugs!!

@LyraYoo thanks for posting 'House' pic in here, when I read Black and Swan build a house together after their fake wedding in Mahwa, make me remember a pic about house in Krabi, and make me think, maybe this house will build by Black and Swan in drama^^

I read Goodbye Mr Black Manhwa until Chapter 5 (because only 5 chapter can read for free) really love Black and Swan Interaction in Manhwa, but I think they will changed a lot of aspect in this drama, because background for each character change too (based on unofficial character for this drama)

I can't read hangul, so I just look at the picture of Manhwa and really Love This Scene ;p

CbUhhwtUEAATd-V.jpg

@LyraYoo - thanks for the translation. Sounds a interesting relationship n interaction. Etween black n swan. Explains why some guessed that it is rom com 

i think it is great that the 3 stations all pursue different genre for that time slot.  Sbs for war romance. Kbs for rom com n revenge intense for mbc.  not sure what will be over at tvn. Maybe a more youthful drama. I think this works out well.

3 hours ago, lotus said:

Seems that mbc is choosing to announce first all their drama offerings for this spring n summer before going into publicity of specific dramas. Not sure if this is normal.

but am quite impressed by their lineup this year which can give kbs n sbs some competition attracting  quite some good actors. No or few idols of that big star level but good actors n also veterans. And even great producers like writer song. 

Mr black will be their first salvo. Whatever about Dots or Rain, I will stick by blacks this time all the way. Blacks will shine for me!! 

After note: I think dots just came out with their Indiv character posters. So staggering our drama publicity may be good move. No point cannibalizing each other!

If we can have a symbol for our drama, i would like a black heart for black n white heart for Swan overlapping m tied together!! Hugs!!

Yes for this post and esp the one I highlight. And the word is low-key for now for GMB. still thinking we'll likely see amazing teaser for the drama. LJW and KKW in pristine navy uniform! Take our breath  away! ! Excited! Anticipating!

@lotus @LyraYoo ah right, guess that's why they thought it's rom-com. Een the manhwa looks like one. But for those checking thread, GMB ain't rom-com which makes jongski happy. He he. Jinuk will Black. and like Edmund Dantes. Chae Won will  be Swan  like Mercedez. Pretty close to the Dumas classic, as Dantes was a sailor. But here in GMB, Black is Navy officer and part of UDT.

I think it would be great if GMB cast could go on running man to promote the drama but it might be hard because of the schedule but

i would really like to see YIY and MCW back on running man

and for LJW he seems to have a frenemy relashionship with Yoo Jae suk if you don't know what I'm talking about you can check family outing season 1 ep 11 and 12 it was long ago though)

from what I have seen from LJW he seems to be a funny guy too

@LyraYoo I did it too, I imagined this scene with jinwook and chaewon^^ The Manhwa have a lot of funny Scene especially Black and Swan Scene but I think the story really intens and full of revenge

Another My Favorite Scene Black and Swan in Manhwa

CbehBPTUUAAU6_b.jpg

For name of viki team, I love The Revenge Seekers, but Black is Back Team its OK for Me

@Ginaaaa I love LJW with short hair, but yeah... I always OK everything about Lee Jin Wook ;p he always awesome for me^^

Archived