[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ginaaaa said:

Jaerim and horses....wow! :w00t: 

It's true, they're pooping machines.  ^_^

Well, he's called 'Poop Prince' also because of his active digestion..8.45-10.00 pm is his 'Happy Time' in the morning:grimace:

Bigger pict of Black n the cute kid

1 hour ago, jongski said:

Oh March 2? is this even confirmed? @Jillia @LyraYoo  it's very quiet regarding GMB and no news.

I hope the March 16th date published elsewhere is correct. March 2 is too soon, despite my wish to see SJR on my small screen. March 16th will pit it against episodes 7 and 8 of DOTS. Hopefully by then GMB will have teased viewers enough to split their attention. Also, by the 16th Signal will have finished airing. Not sure I could handle so much Kdrama goodness coming all at the same time. At least I'll get some juggling practice in with DOTS (Wed, Thurs) and Signal (Fri, Sat) for the 3 weeks they'll be concurrent before GMB starts. My head's gonna be spinning!

Yeah, there's no way March 2 is correct unless MBC has decided to invent a new timeslot, or they're cutting One More Happy Ending by 4 episodes with absolutely no warning.  Which is to say, I think March 16 is still the plan...

It would be nice if MBC would release something official at some point in the not too distant future, though. ;)  Open up the official site, release some photos/poster, confirm the airdate (!), something, haha.  Even March 16 is only a month away.

On 2/15/2016 at 11:48 AM, Yolanda said:

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20160215001109155&ref=search

I think from that news said goodbye mr black will broadcast on 16th march

Right. Right. Right. It said it will be aired on March 16 at 10pm following current drama One More Happy Ending. 

According to the tittle of sports chosun, the airing date is official. 

Thank you all for the pictures and news. Indeed GMB has finally a confirmed air date. Do you guys know if it's a 16 or 20 episodes drama? I think I saw 20 episodes and then on dramawiki it's 16 eps.

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/02/15/goodbye-mr-black-confirms-march-16th-premiere/

Another article but this one is talking about a rom-com: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201602151456476223618_2

7e4e023030.png?x=b&s=780x436&q=h&e=t&f=t

Hello everyone :)

We have some updates for Goodbye Mr. Black on VIKI

Original title: 굿바이 미스터블랙
Romanized title: Gutbai Miseuteo Beullaek
Broadcast Network: MBC

VIKI SYNOPSIS:

One man will go to any lengths to get revenge on his best friend. Cha Ji Won (Lee Jin Wook) is a highly trained Navy SEAL officer who is a member of the special Underwater Demolition Team. When Ji Won’s best friend within the Navy Special Operations Force betrays him, Ji Won is denounced as a traitor and sent to another country. After narrowly escaping many attempts on his life, Ji Won plots his revenge. He enters into a fake marriage with Swan (Moon Chae Won) to secure a new identity and returns to Korea to execute his revenge plan. Will Swan help Ji Won carry out his plan or show him a new avenue for his life? “Goodbye Mr. Black” is a 2016 South Korean drama series directed by Han Hee. It is based on a comic written by Hwang Mi Na.

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR TEAM'S NAME HERE:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yFAn43ETUZlsjGylipqXl7nxBbLaqewieVebALbgSfE/viewform

Thank you everyone!

@skyAngeI I think it will only have 16 episodes according to some sites. But we never kow if the drama ends up being great, it is posibble to be extended :)

Lw3q1YC.png

@marykarmelina thanks for the update. I love the pic.  So okay everyone, it's not not March 2 or 10 it's 16th of March.

@skyangel that other article sating it being a rom-com.. nah ah. No way.  Ha ha. They got it wrong.  GMB is not even slightest bit rom-com. It's not even pure love story like  DotS. It's revenge thriller action drama.

For me 16 episodes is okay. 20 it's fine as well. I hope it just stays that way. I don't like when a drama tries to extend original episodes to lengthen and cater to viewers. It's nice but becomes different sometimes when writer has to add (unnecessary) scenes. But that's just my  preference.

@LyraYoo  Thanks. The manhwa adaptation of Count of Monte Cristo. For GMB, just straight from Alexander Dumas' book. I think. I want. I like.

Really anticipating this. It's the one I'm waiting and excited. SBS drop this in favor of. Thanks to MBC getting this drama!  As mentioned in my previous post, we haven't heard anything. No official stills or bts or pages or any news. Just nothing. We're gonna be surprised.  Imagine what the teaser would be and also the posters.

It is just confusing about the number of episodes. Like marykarmelina said, it will have 16 eps according to some sites but I saw these schedules on DC:

Iz9PPy6.jpg

pVffHal.png

If I'm not mistaken, the filming started on January 2016, like it is written on the 1st pic and it is written 20 eps.

Personally I hope a 20-episodes drama, 16 is too short.

Archived