[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

Happy that I come here. Like what I said in another posting, that this drama is my most anticipated drama right  now. 

I really love the vibe. The teaser bring back K Drama memories from the past 10 years. The drama that always keep me to watch them again and again. I like how the action delivered with some stunning eye candy that not sweet but full of bitterness passion and flaming character. That what I want from the drama that I haven't met these past years. LJW and KKW is hot blood guy, and I'm ready to fall for them, and MCW never fail me. She's gorgeous whatever she does. 

so this drama will be my pleasure in my intense day... 

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooh... @irfa1314, thank you for uploading the new teaser on YT, and for showing us. I like this teaser a lot better than the first one! That's more of what I have been expecting.!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Bye Mr. Black with Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won Releases Action-oriented First Teaser

isaksd

Read more Here

Hi how is everybody? Looking forward to the start of GMB, but am so scarred watching live of another show that i probably will wait till GMB have broadcast to two thirds or so before coming in.:P

Spoiler

I couldnt help looking at mjw's boobs when she running. Haha. Lee jin wook looks as suave as ever and kimg kang woo look spiffy in s suit holding a gun.

Enjoy the show everyone! GMB fighting!

I am not bothering what judgement people are passing just by looking at the teasers. It's GMB n moon-wook for me all the way!!! Fighting!!

mr black looks good in his white uniform! Navy white n mr black later. Got it!! 

"Goodbye Mr. Black" unveils first teaser video

hPuWDCx.jpg

"Goodbye Mr. Black" is coming.

The first teaser for the new MBC drama "Goodbye Mr. Black" was released. The teaser shows intense storyline and it was shot in Thailand.

The teaser starts off in the streets of Bangkok, Thailand. Lee Jin-wook (Black, Cha Ji-won) is running around after someone and Moon Chae-won (Kim Swan) is going after him desperately. Kim Kang-woo (Min Seon-jae) is pointing his gun at someone.

Lee Jin-wook was being chased by someone because he'd been framed for murder. He is tracking down the person who did this to him and to reveal the truth. The teaser alone looked like a scene from a movie with all its action and intensity. The scene with the jet ski added excitement.

Lee Jin-wook heads for revenge while Moon Chae-won is waiting for him. Her line, "Black, are you really leaving?" seems so affectionate and heart breaking.

Kim Kang-woo unleashed charisma in every scene he is in. He overpowered the screens with his quick moves and action. His lines, "You have to see the end if you started something" and "You don't need a murderer alive" is almost so cold.

"Goodbye Mr. Black" is based on an original comic about a man's desperate revenge and romance. The drama will be revealed on the 16th of March.

Credit Source: hancinema via tenasia

To Chief @mulberry9 boyfriend

vIPtR99.gif

BLACK- SWAN were off for marathon! Run Baby RUN!

Spoiler

ACpTVzl.gif

07JbFbX.gif

It is said here that LJW plays a naval officer who is the mischievous one in his team, he often creates trouble but nobody has the heart to hate him. He takes good care of his comrades, and is idolised by everyone. Until he is betrayed by his best friend, then he becomes one who is keen on taking revenge, and has several brushes with death in his bid to prove his own innocence.

c32.jpg

Translated from : http://www.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1790&postID=215808

9 hours ago, 1welikethat1 said:

Scream!!!! The way swan calls cha ji won (black) 

from what I've seen in the trailers LJW and MCW have done a lot of running 

can't wait for more!!!

She was screaming his name. She's  going all out for Black. Yes! Thew love and care for Black is going to deep! Swan x Black! I hope we get  different type posters.  A solo Mr. Black in navy uniform and back to back with his in all black outfit ( ooh pun fun) Swan and Black.. also one with the maybe LJW and KKW  face to face well.. ha ha posters in my mind.  Even posters makes me excited. :D

2 hours ago, ymiss said:

Wow, Lee Jin Wook looks really good in that first teaser! Love! Moon Chae Won is rocking that short hair! And I noticed another really good looking guy in here as well! Lol! Awesome teaser!

@ymiss   terrific teaser with terrific good looking actors... oh  and you haven't seen Song Jae Rim stills yet :Psyes @dhilamd @Ginaaaa :D

If article hasn't been posted yet...  indulge please. Thanks.

Article Credit: Soompi

Get ready to see Lee Jin Wook in a sleek uniform in “Goodbye Mr. Black.”

Lee Jin Wook has taken on the male lead, Cha Ji Won, for the new MBC Wednesyday-Thursday drama “Goodbye Mr. Black,” which will first air on March 16. His character will show the dramatic transformation of pleasant optimist turning into a revenge seeker.

In the still cuts revealed on February 26, Lee Jin Wook can be seen acting Cha Ji Won before he starts seeking for revenge, when he was a laidback naval officer. His white uniform, simple haircut, and sleek fit makes him look masculine. His good looks are just a pleasant addition to the picture.

In the drama, Cha Ji Won is the trouble maker of the Navy, but he is impossible to hate because of his playful charms. Not only does he take good care of his people and is down-to-earth, but he also portrays great leadership. Thus, he has the status of an idol within the Navy.

However, when he is betrayed by a friend he trusted, he starts plotting for revenge.  In the revealed teaser, Lee Jin Wook can be seen acting his heart out. Even when he is being chased, framed as a murderer, his eyes shines in determination to prove his innocence.

“Goodbye Mr. Black” is based on Hwang Mi Na’s comic under the same name. It stars Lee Jin Wook, Moon Chae Won, Kim Kang Woo, Song Jae Rim, and Yoo In Young and will be filled with exotic scenes from Thailand and Bangkok. It will first air on March 16 after “One More Happy Ending” ends.

6 hours ago, jongski said:

@ymiss   terrific teaser with terrific good looking actors... oh  and you haven't seen Song Jae Rim stills yet :Psyes @dhilamd @Ginaaaa :D

Actually I'm sorta glad cuz I've been down with the flu all week and having a hard time focusing on much. On the mend though, so time to bring it!!

We did get to see the first 2 eps of his web drama being aired in China though, and he has come out of his winter slumber and started posting on his SNS accounts (finally) so we've been treated justly by our guy. 

:D

News from DC and from this article  http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000454177 , Baek Ji Young will sing the OST of GMB.

I think this will be the 3rd time she sings OST in MCW's dramas. Baek Ji Young is the best in melodrama ost 

Edit: I love what she said about female lead: "I love to participate in producing music for soaps if I like the female lead after reading the script." (Source: http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/01/19/2013011900312.html)

She must like MCW a lot.

whenever I heard Jinuk voice, I feel strange feeling. His voice is different. I like to hear his voice. When he is talking with sad voice, it's very touching. come on March, I can't wait anymore. Lee Jin Wook is the one and only I support in Korean actor.

Archived