[Drama 2016] Moorim School 무림학교 | Thank You for Watching ~

Seiran029

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They discuss ChaeYoon... I wonder if they are plotting now how to use ChaeYoon against Dean Hwang.

Dean Hwang is out in the streets and knows he's being followed. He gives them minions the slip.

ShiWoo comes into SeonAh's room to find her sitting amidst a mess. He asks what happened. I think she's been overturning the room to see if anything she has on her resembles the Chintamani part-key at all. She's very upset to say the least. ShiWoo sits down to talk to her... When will the big sibling reveal be?!?!

The school lives in you? Is that what he tells her? I dunno. Anyhow guess...  Hahaha

ChiAng cannot stop replaying scenes in his mind with his father where he questions what it is that is going on and his role in this, including being left in the school on his dad's orders. ChiAng sees the Secretary in the school grounds and talks to him. Asks where his father is at now and is told he is in China (I think). I think ChiAng tells secretary to stop it with the rubbishy motherhoody excuses.

Faculty are in a meeting with Bippity Beopity BOOOO again. They discuss students and SoonDeok is raised. Prof Cook looks really unhappy with the state of things and challenges Beop. 

Prof Cook goes to ShiWoo and talks to him. I wonder why SoonDeok is being discussed. ShiWoo takes the opportunity to tell him something about SeonAh and the Chintamani...

Prof Cook seems to know about the keys having been left on the children. He tells ShiWoo about it (with flashback scenes of the kids and wrapped wrists). Is this an additional puzzle piece for ShiWoo to know who he is?

Dean Hwang meets again with that person... Is he good or bad? They have a serious discussion... I wonder what it's about... Can we trust this man?? Cos now he tells Dean Hwang what secretary told him. SoonDeok's dad is mentioned again.

ChaeYoon is now having a conversation with Thai lady. Not sure what it is she tells him. He clarifies, "What did you say??" Hwang MooSung's name is raised. Could she have told him Dean Hwang raised his Daughter? Sowing discord for sure, cos Chae Yoon is not too happy...

Back in school. ChiAng was... Practising his martial arts? The boys are fighting now. Doesn't look like regular sparring. They're slugging it out. ShiWoo is relentless in hitting ChiAng, He returns the same aggression on ShiWoo and both boys finally fall back and lie on the gym floor.

SoonDeok with new pony tails sit in her room thinking... ChiAng packs up and leaves the dorm quietly. ShiWoo knows he's left but pretends to be asleep.

SoonDeok's father doesn't seem well? He's lying in bed and stepmom seems to be nagging him about SoonDeok. Perhaps she is trying to convince him to let her return to Moorim?

ChiAng arrives at SoonDeok's house.

She's fanning a pot of medicinal brew for her father I think and sees ChiAng. They sit down for a chat. She asks how he is. He says, "Hey, I'm ChiAng! I'm absolutely fine!" Yeah...riiiite...

She asks him if he's never returning to Moorim I think. He thinks in his mind something about leaving because there's no place for him there, not especially when he doesn't even have her since she belongs to ShiWoo.. I think. Totally guessing here... She tells him not to leave. But through it all, he just thinks these responses but doesn't actually utter a single word.

7 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

ShiWoo is thinking about all the times he's had with ChiAng during their time in Moorim together... So sad... Stupid boys.

ChiAng tells SoonDeok he's leaving... ShiWoo is crying in his room...

THE END!

Ends like that??

No sibling revelation or father son meeting or even Dean and Chae Yoon meeting??

Cutting to 16 episode is not a good idea!! They will rush all things on 2 episodes

there's so much tears in today's episode....ugh

..on the other hand....kyyaaaa...rough kiss....i'm speechless about their kiss scene..omg..i think they kiss for 26 seconds...xD actually this is the only scene which I like from today's episode the rest is painful..

Seondook: I miss you Shiwoo: Me too Omoyaaahh.. #MoorimSchool Ep. 14 Double kiss Ccd6ld2VAAA1pUo.jpg12814602_762427610525758_523365325675554

watch the clip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2tO0QjffhY

It’s weird but I keep thinking Shi Woo and Dean had a face to face conversation with Shi Woo’s necklace visible. If it’s real then Dean only knows what the Chintamani looks like but only the piece with Seon Ah. If it’s all my imagination then my bad! :blink:

Aigoo.. i need eng sub for the preview. Too many questions...

ㅇ Chaeyoon & Dean Hwang met, his injured. Did he told CY about SA? Do anyone know about SW.

ㅇ CY ce to Moorim( met SW?)

ㅇ SW and SA 's conversation? "우리????"

ㅇ SD and her father fought, it seems about the incident 18 yrs ago? SD is mad? Upset.

ㅇ SD say sorry to SW? Why? Did they find out about his identity. And feels sorry that his father is connected to the incident?

ㅇ SW & CA's conversation. CA mentioned SD and Chintamani... 

:crazy: for sure the revelations about the sibling to each other is killing me... they should've honestly laid out all the truth next episode... but

poor SW if it's not enough that he is seeing his friends suffers 1. His gf's father has a connection to the incident 18 yrs ago w/ the ontention of stealing the Chintamani 2. His bestfriend's father is the cause of the tragedy of the past and present 3. SA is his sister who is now in pain of knowing the truth.. and ofcourse if the 3, SA, SD, CA knows this BOOM! ANGST!

For CA 1. His father's (lackey) made SD's father blind. 2. Killed his friends mother and caused them to be separated from their father and sibling. 

SD, her father took and unintentionally killed the kid w/c is alive and now is his daughter's boyfriend. 

SA,1. her idol and friend is actually her younger brother 2. Her friend's  (&crush) is the caused of the tragedy of her family. 3 her (best) friend's father tok his brother ( are they bbf or just friends)

One thing that can describes their relationships MESS. That's one hell of a complicated relationship. POOR THEM

16 hours ago, notohaterfans said:

Ends like that??

No sibling revelation or father son meeting or even Dean and Chae Yoon meeting??

Cutting to 16 episode is not a good idea!! They will rush all things on 2 episodes

They should've just continued to their original plan of having 20 eps why do they have to cut it ...

I'm still in awe of their kisses for a youthful drama they sure have more intense kisses then most adult kdramas. The two could surly give some of their sunbeas a few pointers. I can't believe these are lee hyun woo's first onscreen kisses. 

@Cayu18 true their kiss are intese. i expected the 2nd kiss is the sweet kiss under the street light. but then BAM!!..hehehe..

i watched the kiss without subs, if i dont watch the drama, i may thought that SW forced the kiss towards toward SD..
i prefer their first kiss..sweet and intense.

I think the intensity of their recent kiss was amplified by their dire situations in life. Thanks to @twin-twin for the itemized messy relationships. My most favorite "desperate romance" was from the USA film "The Terminator." In there, Sarah and Kyle knew the end was coming (Kyle died soon thereafter from the unbeatable force of the Terminator) and they had that desperate love that is beyond imagination. I think SD and SW's situations brought them to realize they are each other's best escape and their love and their longing for each other was unmistakeable. So, it was not a romantic comedy style kiss, but a not-knowing-what-is-to-come-give-it-all kiss. Kudos to the young actors.

Archived