[Drama 2016] Moorim School 무림학교 | Thank You for Watching ~

Seiran029

Random question but at the end whose kid was the little boy? I know Yoo Di was the mom and that would imply that the other Korean professor (can't remember his name lol) was the father but in the scene she was sitting next to Daniel and it almost looked like it was their son.. Very minor detail but it's been bothering me lol! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sashav said:

Random question but at the end whose kid was the little boy? I know Yoo Di was the mom and that would imply that the other Korean professor (can't remember his name lol) was the father but in the scene she was sitting next to Daniel and it almost looked like it was their son.. Very minor detail but it's been bothering me lol! 

I think YooDi and Daniel are the parents. If I'm not wrong, when Daniel was playing with the little boy, he starts off speaking German to the kid before saying in Korean "Go to Mummy". 

8 hours ago, kiddy said:

This is the longest time jump I have ever watched for a drama. Usually its like between 2-3 years.So for that 7 years they have been snuggling and going under the bedsheets? And anyone can go in and out of hostel room without even knocking!

I totally laughed when I read this. :D Indeed, I thought too the time jump was wow - 7 years! But I suppose with him being a celebrity and her just being a student and then becoming eventually humble teacher, and if indeed she wanted to save up for the wedding so she could bring a fair amount (I am assuming of dowry) into the marriage, then I guess it could have taken so long before she would agree to marry him (again assuming the writer had this end in mind all along). It would appear from the conversation that (and this is part conjecture on my part, part inference from what was presented) that in the 7 years, they would have graduated from the school and left for a while, returning only in the more recent part of the 7 years since she asks him why he has set up an alternative studio at the school and his response was that she had gotten a fulltime job there so he decided to move. Also based on his email to ChiAng, telling him about his observations of the school and reminiscing. It would seem like he had also not been back in the school for a while, hence that bit of nostalgia creeping in. 

Likewise for ChiAng and SeonAh, my guess is that they had only started dating a few months before the time leap since (1) he apologises for having made her wait so long and (2) SeonAh asks SoonDeok if she has any message to pass to ChiAng, as if they had not been speaking for a long time and SeonAh knew it. So, my guess is... in the last 7 years, SoonDeok probably had an awkward distance from ChiAng, his strong friendship with ShiWoo notwithstanding. It's very possibly the boys met without the girls, and SeonAh, once she took over Headmistress-ship from her adoptive father, kept up a relationship with ChiAng, from part-professional part-friendship, to eventually a romantic relationship which by the end of the show, they had not yet revealed to their parents (they would have been 29 by then). Perhaps after moving back up to Moorim, ShiWoo and ChiAng hadn't seen each other for a while so he had not the opportunity to tell him of his and SoonDeok's wedding plans - that might have been reason for the more recent spate of email spams that ChiAng complained about (and his unhappiness of finding out about the wedding only via the internet), but SeonAh tells him ShiWoo had been emailing him repeatedly. So SoonDeok possibly looked upset about the non-response to emails from ShiWoo because maybe she thought ChiAng was angry about their upcoming nuptials? I wonder how long it takes to plan a wedding in S.Korea. 

Sooo... Maybe in the years before moving back to Moorim School, SoonDeok and ShiWoo were romping under the blankets at his apartment in Seoul? Hahaha... who knows! The puzzle pieces don't entirely match up!

8 hours ago, kiddy said:

- which era are they at now? Why does SW needs to email when he can send messages through watsapp or kakaotalk like in the earlier episodes? :D

Too high up in the mountains for stable 4G connection! Hahahaha... Or maybe he's been spamming ChiAng's kakao too to no response. ShiWoo quite needy ah? Kekeke...

@flybabyfly, I agree with you that YeobJung's role was left hanging. How did he move from Beop-lackey to celebrity writer? 

I think if it had been 20 episodes, the longer time it took at the start for the characters' stories to be set in place would have had more time to develop and the sibling reveal would still be at episode 15 but with a good 4 more episodes to develop. And there wouldn't be a lengthy ShiWoo Monologue. 

With regard to the key though - I don't know how they knew it was obliterated by the GiChaeSool force. We actually see it flying out of ChiAng's hands when he jumped off the cliff - where could it have flown off to?

@gilaswan LOL! i Just remember, Shiwoo's tendency to spam messages is a habit... he did it when Chiang was hospitalized, and again, when the students where drag home by their parents... one of his friends said stop spamming him w/ messages... HAHAHAHA (still i haven't watch it :bawling:)

9 hours ago, kiddy said:

This is the longest time jump I have ever watched for a drama. Usually its like between 2-3 years.So for that 7 years they have been snuggling and going under the bedsheets? And anyone can go in and out of hostel room without even knocking!

If the letter left on Seon Ah’s bed was real then Seon Deok also entered quite freely Shi Woo’s room when he was sleeping ^_^

I’m still needing answers on how the seal works. Was I mistaken but didn’t Dean Hwang put the seal back on when they came back? How did Seon Deok and Shi Woo enter? And if the seal was back why did they feel the need to patrol at night?

6 minutes ago, flybabyfly said:

If the letter left on Seon Ah’s bed was real then Seon Deok also entered quite freely Shi Woo’s room when he was sleeping ^_^

I’m still needing answers on how the seal works. Was I mistaken but didn’t Dean Hwang put the seal back on when they came back? How did Seon Deok and Shi Woo enter? And if the seal was back why did they feel the need to patrol at night?

Wasn't there a scene where she entered his room when he was mid-way changing and gave him a shock? Heh...

i think the seal was lifted for the entire period Beop was Dean and with the key gone, they probably didn't need it anymore. The seal was put in place by Dean Hwang. I don't think he had the strength to do it when injured, hence the patrol. 

28 minutes ago, twin-twin said:

@gilaswan LOL! i Just remember, Shiwoo's tendency to spam messages is a habit... he did it when Chiang was hospitalized, and again, when the students where drag home by their parents... one of his friends said stop spamming him w/ messages... HAHAHAHA (still i haven't watch it :bawling:)

Told you he's needy! Isn't that what ChiAng said about him? He's the clingy sort of boyfriend methinks. Look at how much he pines for SoonDeok, moving his entire studio to Moorim just because she got a job there... And see how he can't seem to keep his hands off her... Hahaha... it's cute and sweet to look at, but if it were me, I think I'd dump the chap. Seriously. Hahaha... Someone like ShiWoo needs someone like SoonDeok. Kekekeke...

I can't say this enough, Bubgong, was a joke of a villain. I expected much more from his take over of the school. He stayed all these years buy the Deans side plotting, for what ? He gained absolutely nothing and lost...well... nothing, he never had anything to begin with I really thing about. When the Dean came back, he just rolled over loll

I was expecting the Deam to die to be honest but that little reunion between to lost friends almost had me in tears. However, I am still happy he mad it.

Oh Wang Chi-Ang, I wanted to like him so bad but i just couldn't. Love is cute little side but thats about it. I felt no emotions coming from him. Some actors just by looking at there eyes you can feel there emotions, they don't even have to say a word you understand them. However him, nothing. I felt nothing when he was talking to him mom when she was on her way to the airport. I felt nothing when he was talking to his father over the clip. I think that over time and dedication, Hong Bin will become a very good actor. I don't know if its because he wasn't connecting with his character, or if its because of all the drama/ low ratings and every other negative thing that was surround this drama but something affected his acting for me in a negative way. I keep thinking he could of giving more, he was stiff half of the time. No matter how much he tried to change his fails expression there was still no emotions behind them.

I liked how they tried to make Yoon Shi-Woo look like his father at the end. Wish they could of shown the wedding.

For all the bad press this drama received i think that they did a pretty good job at rapping things up, i did not seem rush. I still think there could of been more. They did not give this kids a chance to truly flourish and make this drama their own. The editing of some of the scene where just...sigh... When i just saw the cast I had high hope for this drama. I was so pleased with how multicultural it was. I enjoyed it for what it was.

GUYYYYS !!!! :tears::tears::tears: the last episode was GREAT !!! but Juk Pong ??? Beop Geop "headmaster" ? Why in the monologue SW did not mention them though :/ !!! They deserve to be in prison. 

About Yeop Jeong, I've never understood him I think. This guy was... too self centered/dark/selfish hahah .

The mystery of Cheon Ui Ju was well done though.

Well we got an acceptable ending. It was ok :) I'm glad I followed this drama. :):) !!! The beginning of the drama until episode 7 was good but then after, it becames a little bit tasteless hahaha. 'Cause some elements really deserved to be more explored, some character development would have been good. And let's not talk about the editing hahaha !!!

Me neither I don't understand why CA's father want the stone :/. Anyway...Anyway...

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/5/2016 at 4:21 AM, JohariN said:

I for one,  like the kiss scene and I don't think it was off or anything.  I mean, this time it was not just him kissing her but both of them kissing each other as seen by how she wrapped her arms around him. Second,  this time SD saw it coming and was surprised which means that she too wanted to go for the kiss. If you ask me, I feel like the kissing scene was the best thing about ep 14 and it's the only scene that I actually repeat many times

Agree here. I feel like that kiss like best thing of this drama. How two people who want each other kiss like that. 

i also love ending when SW say, SD aa, let's get under blanket. I know what they are going to do in under blanket. It is not going to be wooden kisses, you know :)

Archived