[Drama 2016] Moorim School 무림학교 | Thank You for Watching ~

Seiran029

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All th baddies are coming up against Dean Hwang. As he fights them, he remembers SeonAh that he must protect. He's badly injured!! Oh no!!!

Chae Yoon arrives in time to help fight the baddies!! Thai lady tries to stab Chae Yoon but Dean Hwang blocks him and takes the blow! Oh no! Chae Yoon kills Thai lady!

Dean apologizes to Chae Yoon for what happened 18 years ago. He's badly injured. He tells Chae Yoon both his kids are alive and are in the school, SeonAh and ShiWoo. 

Chae Yoon is aware of who SeonAh is but is surprised about the identity of ShiWoo. Dean tells Chae Yoon to ... Protect the school? 

We're back at school and the siblings are talking. I think they say the school is theirs to...protect?? SeonAh thinks about the conversation with ShiWoo and seems to have a revelation.  

Chae Yoon and Dean have gone missing. JukPoong know who ShiWoo is. All baddies are pissed. Woot!

ChiAng sees his mum off at the airport. She is going to China. Dad has kept his promise to ChiAng. 

And streamjng hangs. Pffft 

Ah. ShiWoo is still at SoonDeok's place looking despondent as he sits alone in her empty room. 

ChiAng gets a call from his father. And bad streamjng cuts off what dad tells him - I think he mentions ShiWoo's identity. Meanwhile, baddies are in ShiWoo's room tearing it apart, looking for the key bit. SeonAh questions Prof Beop and he yells at her that ShiWoo is her younger brother. 

ChaeYoon arrives in Moorim with a badly injured Dean. All the students rush out. Prof Beop is shocked to see them both. 

And bad streaming prevents me from seeing what happens next. Meh 

ChiAng drives to SoonDeok's place also to find it empty and is greeted by ShiWoo. 

<hang>

ChiAng asks about the necklace that was given to SoonDeok I think...

<hang>

I think ChiAng maybe is angry that now SoonDeok is in danger cos she's holding on to a key part. 

The end. 

22 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Ah. ShiWoo is still at SoonDeok's place looking despondent as he sits alone in her empty room. 

ChiAng gets a call from his father. And bad streamjng cuts off what dad tells him - I think he mentions ShiWoo's identity. Meanwhile, baddies are in ShiWoo's room tearing it apart, looking for the key bit. SeonAh questions Prof Beop and he yells at her that ShiWoo is her younger brother. 

ChaeYoon arrives in Moorim with a badly injured Dean. All the students rush out. Prof Beop is shocked to see them both. 

And bad streaming prevents me from seeing what happens next. Meh 

ChiAng drives to SoonDeok's place also to find it empty and is greeted by ShiWoo. 

<hang>

ChiAng asks about the necklace that was given to SoonDeok I think...

<hang>

I think ChiAng maybe is angry that now SoonDeok is in danger cos she's holding on to a key part. 

The end. 

Surprisingly my streaming was extremely smooth today o:

After Prof Evil Byuntae Beop being shocked to see them both, the Evil new professor with the fringe all over her face made a gesture for her 2 minions (they probably went to get weapons). 

As Prof Kim Dae Ho and someone else helped Dean Hwang to tend to his injuries, the 2 minions rushed towards them with swords and slashed/pushed Prof Kim Dae Ho and the other guy and was going to stab Dean Hwang. 

But (WOOOOOOOOO) Chae Yoon used his super-awesome-almighty Gi Chae Sul and stopped the baddies before the sword even reaches Dean Hwang (((the sword was aiming for Dean Hwang's heart wtf)))

Good Guys 1 - Bad Guys ZERO MWAHAHAHA

Thanks everyone for the live recaps.

Thanks writer for CA going back to the right side.

Can't wait for the subs tonight...though its a bit sad that the drama is ending tomorrow. 20 or 16 episodes, I still feel and think that this drama is GOOD. I have hopes that things will get closed out properly tomorrow. Hope they have some extra scenes/directors cut in the DVD (darn maybe I should wish first that KBS would even make a DVD for this given the ratings T_T i will willingly pay the expensive shipping for this!)

@gilaswan Thank you for your labor love, giving important information about episode 15. I like the plot of the episode very much, it appears all the bad guys and all the good guys are now identified. With Chae Yoon's super power, it appears he could hold the bad guys off temporarily until all the missing pieces are reunited. Shi Woo's piece is with SD so SW and CA will fight like crazy to get the girl back, not so much for the necklace but to protect her. Aish, it is so great to see the minds of the young people, they don't really care about worldly power, but just to do what is right. At the end, I bet Chae Yoon and his two kids, plus their spouses (SD and CA), plus his best friend Dean Hwang, will put the shield back on Moorim and they will restore it to its highest ideal. Just wishful thinking.

from the preview of final ep, it shows CA asks his father to choose between him or the key.. for me, i think CA is ready to give up his life if his father chose the key.. maybe by jumping off the cliff where SW scene came up at the last part of the preview.. just my imagination ;-) 

'Moorim School' So they were siblings

Spoiler

photo698607.jpg

On the 15th episode of 'Moorim School', Soon-seok heard the stories about the past from her father Bong-san.

Bong-san confessed that he had left Si-woo on a pile of fallen leaves, after he had saved the baby out of Chae Yoon's buring house, and then he had had to run away from Jeokpoong's attack. Soon-seok in tears blamed her father, "How could you do that. Si-woo has been living miserably".

Soon-seok felt guilty after she heard the past story from her father and decided to leave Si-woo. Soon-deok left a letter telling about the past. Seon-ah saw the letter and gave it to Si-woo. Seon-ah and Si-woo found out that they had survived out of the same house in the past. As they realized they were siblings, the two felt perplexed.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-moorim-school-so-they-were-siblings-92141.html

we already knew that...

Woooooooo !!!!  Seems like an intense episode !!! Awwww tomorrow IT IS OVER:mellow: ! it was fun though !! And I love this thread even if we weren't many :wub::blush:

HAPPY 50TH PAGES ANYWAY HAHAHAHA !!

Subs are out!!! 

And everything is starting to make sense... Now that the kids know who they are, Dean Hwang knows who ShiWoo is, and ChaeYoon remembers the truth of the incident, the last episode is all about the big SHOW DOWN!

Archived