[Drama 2016] Moorim School 무림학교 | Thank You for Watching ~

Seiran029

Buhhhh !!! the first kiss was definitely better, the second one was too.... ?? I don't know it was supposed to be passionate too but there was something which was not there, that was present in the first kiss, let's blame it on the camera angle hahahhahh!!!!

@gilaswan that's what I'm saying, I THINK the two last episodes are too draggy !!! owww!!! :( 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, mollayo, don't know what to think anymore.  I agree, 2 more eps is too quick to resolve anything satisfactorily.  

ChiAng leaving is to find himself, as he does not know if he will end up friend or foe.   But as SW implied, he has a heart.  And that, makes a world of difference between WH and CA.   

I find through 14 eps, Dean Hwang and Chi-ang to be the more multidimensional characters.   How coincidental that Dean drew a parallelism between the two of them.  

I have too much stress at work so I will go to one of my happy places first...HERE :)

I love SW's response to CA's question if SD fits into his world and how they played it out in the drama. "That girl...is my world now" awwww....

I think the first kiss was kinda more "innocent" and sweet and also how it was shot it was more slow mo. For the 2nd kiss...let's just blame it on the camera angle and the editing LoL but that one is still one of the best kdrama kisses so far hehehe

first off ....Omg that kiss scene, Jesus can this child kiss !!! However for some reason I didn't feel the chemistry between them, like their kiss gave me no buterfly (if you guys have ever watched "I Need Romance 3" you will understand me perfectly) but they are super cute together don't get me wrong. I think more could of been done with the editing of that scene to enhance the feel factor.

I like Wang Chi-Ang this episode. the inner battle he is going through, I truly feel for him, I just wanted to give him a hug. Yes his father is an evil person, however thats still his dad. For the first time in a long time he got real friends, people he cares about and that care about him just as much. Everything him and Yoon Shi-Woo went through together made their relationship that much stronger. Therefore I completely understand his conflict and its normal. Wang Chi-Ang and Hwang Sun-A are not in a relationship they are just friends so I completely understand the brief conversation they had, they were both hurting for different reason theres not much they can say to each other to make that pain go away. I think what he said to her was just right.

Bubgong is a joke of a bad guy, enough said.

Mystery of Blind Man Shim Bong San - revealed thru his dreams/memory

Mystery of the Missing Chintamani Pieces - coming soon

Mystery of the Secretive Dean - revealed thru his conversations and thoughts

Mystery of the Cold Businessman from China - no progress

Mystery of the the Troubled Child Wang Chi Ang - ongoing

Misery errr..Mystery of The Horrid School Master - ....

Moorim Peak Mystery - hmmm

Mystery of the Trusting Heir Who Is NOT Dead..too long haha

The Buauty and Mystery of Holding Multilingual Dialogues

Mystery of the Missing Convertible lol

The Necklace and the Abandoned Child

Mystery of the Wheelchaired-bound Ajusshi

Mystery of Seal Unsealer

What else? :lol:

9 hours ago, flybabyfly said:

Countdown to our last episides :cry: I’m worried about the writer’s mental state when the final script was being written haha no loose/open/bad ending please!!! 

I'm more worried about all of us here- our mental state after, if we were to watch the show have a loose/open/bad ending :cry:

Pleasedon'tmakeitbadpleasepleasepleasepleasepleaselettheshowbe16episodesofgoodness

plsohdramagodshavemercyonmoorimschool

T_T

I get this feeling most of us didn't like the way the second kiss was filmed. Hahaha... I must say, when I rewatched the episode, I found the kiss scene somewhat misplaced, almost pointless. I mean... it had been about 3 or 4 days since the competition saga and the seal had been lifted for that amount of time. Why did it take ShiWoo so long to go down to the town centre to look for SoonDeok? And what was the point of that conversation Chi-Ang had with ShiWoo just before he zoomed down to look for SoonDeok? Was Chi-Ang trying to tell ShiWoo that he should give SoonDeok up for him (Chi-Ang)? Or was he just pointing out that neither of them could in reality provide for SoonDeok in the end because they essentially lived in different worlds? What? And why would that spur ShiWoo on to speed down to her when he was, before even bumping into Chi-Ang, already intending to go look for her? And was that kiss meant to show how much they missed each other? It was just 3 days... Hahaha... If it was meant to show youthful passion, I don't think it was achieved, nor was the point actually made - what's the purpose of their passion in the larger scheme of looming evil at Moorim? :blink: 

I fear the shortening of the intended length of the series caused editing frenzies and cuts in plot development that the end is not going to make much sense... :mellow:

LAST 2 EPISODES REMAINING but...

On 3/3/2016 at 5:40 PM, flybabyfly said:

Mystery of Blind Man Shim Bong San - revealed thru his dreams/memory

Mystery of the Missing Chintamani Pieces - coming soon

Mystery of the Secretive Dean - revealed thru his conversations and thoughts

Mystery of the Cold Businessman from China - no progress

Mystery of the the Troubled Child Wang Chi Ang - ongoing

Misery errr..Mystery of The Horrid School Master - ....

Moorim Peak Mystery - hmmm

Mystery of the Trusting Heir Who Is NOT Dead..too long haha

The Buauty and Mystery of Holding Multilingual Dialogues

Mystery of the Missing Convertible lol

The Necklace and the Abandoned Child

Mystery of the Wheelchaired-bound Ajusshi

Mystery of Seal Unsealer

What else? :lol:

there's still mysteries that are unresolved! OTTOKE??? writer-nim, please please please, have a good ending despite all of this unresolved mysteries.. :heartbreak: anyways, @flybabyfly, you remembered it all! You're JJANG!! & I think that's all :D

& I just finished the eps 13 & 14 earlier & here I thought, they're gonna reveal the Chae siblings arc & reveal some mysteries but nope! & now, how can they put it all together in 2 merely episode?! Argggghh! This is really supposed to be 20 eps :bawling::bawling::bawling: but it's too late to complain now..Let's just support them until the end! :)
anyways, I think most of us here didn't like the 2nd kiss, right?? :joy: I'm happy that it happened but, like most of you said here, the timing & angle & editing was off & I do agree!!! :weary: haysss..ok move on! LOL

& I made another MV :) & I included the 2nd kiss here 'coz I just can't resist that scene..lol! anyways, I hope you still like it 'coz I think I messed up..hahahahah! I didn't include their dialouges 'coz I got lazy editing it more..I still have more school works to do :D so, ENJOY! :kiss_wink:

I must admit that I'm happy this drama will be finished this week, not because I'm fed up but I think cutting the episodes was a good decision after all. The two lasts episodes felt like dragging a little bit so, if there were more episodes it will be like... dull and uninteresting.

About the kiss scene, they had PLENTY opportunies to kiss before, like when SW was lying on the floor back in episode 12 I think, or when he was jealous because of the potential heir I don't remember his name, aigoooo, like @KSHxKYJ I'm glad it happened but well the timing was off. ANYWAY, FOR THE LAST ROUND FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I for one,  like the kiss scene and I don't think it was off or anything.  I mean, this time it was not just him kissing her but both of them kissing each other as seen by how she wrapped her arms around him. Second,  this time SD saw it coming and was surprised which means that she too wanted to go for the kiss. If you ask me, I feel like the kissing scene was the best thing about ep 14 and it's the only scene that I actually repeat many times

On March 3, 2016 at 11:29 PM, LoveBunny said:

first off ....Omg that kiss scene, Jesus can this child kiss !!! However for some reason I didn't feel the chemistry between them, like their kiss gave me no buterfly (if you guys have ever watched "I Need Romance 3" you will understand me perfectly) but they are super cute together don't get me wrong. I think more could of been done with the editing of that scene to enhance the feel factor.

I like Wang Chi-Ang this episode. the inner battle he is going through, I truly feel for him, I just wanted to give him a hug. Yes his father is an evil person, however thats still his dad. For the first time in a long time he got real friends, people he cares about and that care about him just as much. Everything him and Yoon Shi-Woo went through together made their relationship that much stronger. Therefore I completely understand his conflict and its normal. Wang Chi-Ang and Hwang Sun-A are not in a relationship they are just friends so I completely understand the brief conversation they had, they were both hurting for different reason theres not much they can say to each other to make that pain go away. I think what he said to her was just right.

Bubgong is a joke of a bad guy, enough said.

Same here!!...

And to think this is a High School (or vocational) setting??...  Not too good for young audiences with that kissing scene, it's almost a torrid one...:blink:

But I feel bad for the poor rating, it has a great story!!...:wub:

Archived