[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Lovely photos. Si Yang looks effortlessly cool just like Soyeon loves.  :)

It seams that the second episode is from the first day together as well. They will go shopping, he will cook dinner, first mission (I think), "first night" together, sleeping on the same bad. They are still accommodating with each other.

I am not familiar with this format. Usually the couples meet once a week to film an episode? I am curious there were other people as shy as Soyeon in this show? I fear that after she gets use to this program, the contract expires. :P

a poster...

11881760_1492996620994779_1948618868_n.j

credit aiyoyoyoaiyoyo

Edited by larus
  • Like 5

Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon Begin Their Honeymoon on “We Got Married”

12003392_1179819155368145_25968515398745

Kwak Si Yang boldly displays his affection for Kim So Yeon by holding her hand as they take a walk together. 

We Got Married” will show Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon’s life as a virtual married couple on the upcoming episode which will air on September 12. The viewers will enjoy watching younger Kwak Si Yang’s masculine side taking charge as Kim So Yeon shyly and frankly speaks her mind.

They’re still awkward and shy around each other since their first meeting. Kwak Si Yang sees Kim So Yeon keeping her distance as they are taking a walk around their neighborhood. But Kwak Si Yang gathers courage and grabs her hand saying, “We’re married. We shouldn’t be walking so far apart from each other.”

Read more Soompi

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/10/kwak-si-yang-and-kim-so-yeon-begin-their-honeymoon-on-we-got-married/

• Like 3

Found videos of Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang doing a first pitch at LG Twins game and Doosan Bears game, respectively. Kim So Yeon truly is truly ageless, so pretty. And though I don't know much about baseball, Kwak Si Yang definitely knows how to throw a great pitch, wow!

Siyang is the athlete type, I was not surprised that he can throw a pinch. Soyeon has zero physical strength :P and she is not good at physical abilities but she never gives up. 

Maybe Si yang will show her a few moves of baseball, to practice together.  :w00t:

I did not watch a baseball game, only in the movies, a few scenes. I find it a little boring to watch a full game. I saw on You Tube that there were other WGM couples at baseball games but they were cheering the same team. I really want to know what KSY couple will do at THAT game.

Edited by larus
  • Like 4

Somebody got a pic of KSY❤️KSY.

11856711_724073201069411_1791451661_n.jp

Is was this morning? She has, of course, cafe latte in her hands. :P Is it raining?

I bet they feel like filming a drama. Why so many cameras?

11939291_891497540958510_1736998462_n.jp

Edited by larus
  • Like 7

I can`t wait to watch KSY❤️KSY tomorrow but I am impatient somehow. I don`t think I can handle the week by week episodes. I wish I could marathon the whole episodes at once. Like any other kdrama, it id hard to wait. I am curious if they will make a credible married couple until 4th December. It is a short period of time for them to accommodate...They are matching very well  but they have so many obstacles to pass.

First the age gap. It has bothered her more but I think it is not easy for him either. Now, we`ll see in the next episode, he will be bothered by the acting experience gap. They both like baseball but they are fans of the two major rival teams. So many problems for them even from the beginning but that makes me even more interested in this couple. I wish they`ll say: damn with all this, times is short, let`s have fun. :w00t: That`s my wish.

• Like 6

@larus I think that's what will happen knowing they have limited time they will seize it to fullest. Actually that's what I want to happen for WGM couple to spend time getting to know each other and eventually like each other. Maybe their will be some bickering moments but not to much because time flies so fast and having this kind of experience will not happen again.:)

• Like 3

Is i really airing today? Im gonna have to wait till 5 am then:(. Ill just watch it afte i wake up. It's just that I'm too excited!! Seriously, this couple looks amazing and I now sone people may find it awkward because if the age gap but it's no a big deal for me. I feel like it will be more different than other Wgm couples.Don't get me wrong, I adore the Beown eyed couple, but tge age gap makes it more fun . It makes it even more fun because Kim so yeon seams very shy and almost reminds me of myself haha. But she's just so cute and even Kwak si yang mentioned that she looks very fragile and cute haha 

• Like 5

This couple is really interesting to me. Like others mentioned, there are a few possible roadblocks and I am very curious to see how they deal with it and how it pans out.

Also very surprised that they will sleep in same bed on the first day they meet!  So fast! Looking forward to seeing new episode.

• Like 5

1st post here. I think I'll watch this couple. since i've fallen for chef cordon, even never know Soyeon before, but after ep.1 I think I like her. And then by accident watch her in Abnormal Summit, all guys there getting smitten...LOL, so funny. You guys must watch that abnormal summit episode.

KSYKSY cut on mbc, ep.2

Edited by DaniaH
  • Like 8

Screencaps Ep 2 091215

12002840_1020319868030969_55466632120191 10629636_1020319861364303_78975962529305 12009732_1020319871364302_86906254847279

Definitely enjoying the first couple dinner!!! What a view of their balcony!!!B)B)B) Love the house!:wub::wub::wub:

12003409_1020319904697632_61225268532780 12002826_1020319911364298_36157343277434 12002304_1020319941364295_55235522238543

Wifey KSY amazed at Hubbi knife skills! Nicely done cut of fruits! Dessert time still looks romantic! :rolleyes:^_^

12002216_1020319948030961_17705732285155 12006386_1020320001364289_47021062932130 11220090_1020319978030958_12012547491628

Strolling along Pyongchangdong roads with my baby

I feel the warmth of her hand in mine

Walking hand in hand with the one I love..lalalalala:phew::phew::phew:

11659370_1020320008030955_52228646959143

Like the way hubbi is manlyisssh standing there with wifey adoring his idol looks!! kkkkeeke:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

11163201_1020320024697620_99624216433867

I wish this was a paparazzi shot! heheheh:w00t::w00t::w00t::blink:

Next Week Preview Ep 3

12004081_1020320044697618_69246385422382

Wifey preparing healthy drinks to her hubbi. Waking up early in the moring! Waahhh their wishes of experiencing things with their partner through this show is happening! (Hubbi wishes waking up with his wife) Thank you WGM PD for making it happened!

11988251_1020320051364284_56169980345744 11214268_1020320064697616_49386480402534

Mrs. Kwak saying fighting to his hubbi. Then the hubbi of Mrs. Kwak misses right away his wife so for the last time he wants to glance at her. hahahahahah :lol::lol::D:D

Waaahh.. we are having whirlwind romance!!!!! <3 <3<3[/spoielr]

Edited by happymemories09
  • Like 8

2KSY talked a lot more. This will be a loose summary as I don't understand Korean; I just looked at the context.

Kwak Si Yang cooked food and Kim So Yeon was really impressed. They discussed nicknames and Kim So Yeon was so shy, she had to leave the room. :lol: They talked about the years as actor/actress and Kwak Si Yang acted for 1 year while Kim So Yeon acted for 21, then he called her sunbaenim.

There was a lot of conversation and they both prefer "a friendship-like couple". Kwak Si Yang fed Kim So Yeon rice and she gave such a good reaction, he told her she can make a CF. LOL. Discussed birthdays and Kim So Yeon mentioned that their age gap is 6, not 7 keke...

They went to the market to buy blueberries that Kwak Si Yang wanted and he held her hand!! Kim So Yeon was sooo shy but they were swinging hands while walking to the market. So cute!!

Looking forward to eng subs.

First, thanks for the link. I cached up a little but I think I saw KSY❤️KSY part. I want more!!!!  So, the night planting, and their first night together will be in the third episode. 

Yes, Soyeon was impressed at Si Yang`s cooking skills. Despite the age, he is exactly how she wanted her virtual husband to be. He is a very nice man and, let me tell you, I am impressed how how good he is leading the relationship. It is just the first day but I could see that Soyeon is getting used to this little by little. It was a very good idea from the producers to let them live together for 6 days.  If they will have just three months to film (once a week) this will help accommodate each other better.

I loved how he held her hand for the first time , and it was just a natural progression, how they were walking hand in hand,  how she did not tell him right away how many years he has in the acting career, how she broke the moment after he found out they have 20 years of seniority difference in the business and his response on the interview ("Fortunately, she meets me with status as my wife" :)). She wanted to buy blueberries for him (but I think they did not find it) :) and I laughed so hard at her skill of peeling potatoes. Even Si Yang smiled seeing the result.

I already knew it was not 7 years age gap. It is 6 years and 2 months but doesn`t matter, it is just a technicality. They are matching very well, despite the age difference.  Hope she is starting to be at ease with it.

I love the moment from the preview, when he goes to work, when they are holding hands again and her cheering... :wub:

I have a feeling I will laugh again, when she`ll try to prepare that tomato juice for him. :D

I will wait for subtitles.

• Like 5

Is i really airing today? Im gonna have to wait till 5 am then:(. Ill just watch it afte i wake up. It's just that I'm too excited!! Seriously, this couple looks amazing and I now sone people may find it awkward because if the age gap but it's no a big deal for me. I feel like it will be more different than other Wgm couples.Don't me wrong, I adore the Beown eyed couple, but tge age gap makes it more fun . It makes it even more fun because Kim so yeon seams very shy and almost reminds me of myself haha. But she's just so cute and even Kwak si yang mentioned that she looks very fragile and cute haha 

@mskk1354 When I first saw this pairing through photos they did not catch match my interest because it feels like there is no chemistry. Then when I saw the preview it catches my happy heart. I was charmed by wifey KSY shyness and hubbi KSY being the lead and romantic in this relationship.:D

Btw, welcome to the forum!:D

Wow! The one day shooting stretches out up to 3 episodes!:blink:

I wonder what will wifey KSY do after hubbi leaves in Ep 3.:o

• Like 1

Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon Brainstorm Terms of Endearment for Each Other on “We Got Married”

Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon Brainstorm Terms of Endearment for Each Other on “We Got Married”

On the recent episode of “We Got Married,” Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon take a new step in their relationship.

During the show, Kwak Si Yang prepares a chicken dish for Kim So Yeon. In order for him to focus, she lets him have some space and moves away.

Right then, he asks, “How should I address you?” Kim So Yeon replies, “We have to become close quick so what about ‘honey’?” Then Kwak Si Yang says, “I like honey. How about you, honey?”

Later, he takes it up a notch and calls her, “Yeobo,” a term of endearment used by married couples), which makes her extra flustered and shy.

What do you think their couple name should be?

Soompi

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/12/kwak-si-yang-and-kim-so-yeon-brainstorm-terms-of-endearment-for-each-other-on-we-got-married/

• Like 2