Name: Kwak Si Yang

Birth Name: Kwak Myeong Jin

DOB: January 15, 1987

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Instagram: siyang87k

Height 187cm

Previous Roles:

Jung Hee Joo - Glorious Day (2014)

Kang Se Jong - Persevere, Goo Hae Ra (2015)

Seo Joon aka Cordon) - Oh My Ghostess (2015)

Current Drama:

Kang Gi Chan - All Is Well (2015)

Kim So Yeon

kim-so-yun.jpg

Name: Kim So Yeon 

DOB: November 2, 1980

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Height: 167cm

University: Dongguk University

Instagram: sysysy1102

Agency: Namoo Actors

Previous Roles: 

Heo Yeong Mi - All About Eve (2000)

Ma Hye Ri - Prosecutor Princess (2010)

KIm Sun Hwa - IRIS: The Movie (2010)

Shin Joo Yeon - I Need Romance 3 (2014)

Kim Soon Jung - Falling In Love With Innocence (2015)

It's confirmed that actor Kwak Si Yang and actress Kim So Yeon will be the newest addition to we got married. The pair's debut will be aired on the 5th of September!

sources :

soompi read here

daum read here

mwave read here

// I'll edit once official pictures are out! 

apart from wikipedia here's a list of their filmography (just so you could know them more)

kwak si yang read here and bonus! his ig is siyang87k

kim so yeon read here and bonus #2! her ig is sysysy1102

let's support them next Saturday!

• Like 11

Annyeong!~

KSY Couple preview already out ;)

Chef Cordon looks cool and KSY as usual...having nervous breakdown :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kwak Shi Yang Shares How He Feels to Be On “We Got Married” as His First Variety Show Appearance

kwak-shi-yang.png

After the announcement that actor Kwak Shi Yang will be joining “We Got Married,” partnered with actress Kim So Yeon, the former discussed his feelings on joining the program and showed his determination to do well.

Coming back from his first filming of “We Got Married,” the actor said, “I’m still really shy and nervous. I don’t know how to start a conversation and I’m so shy that I couldn’t even talk well. I’m excited, though, because I’m trying something new. I will try my best to show my true self, so please enjoy the show.”

Kwak Shi Yang recently became more popular through “Oh My Ghost,” but he has acted in various other dramas in the past including Mnet‘s “Persevere, Goo Hae Ra.”

Having already captured the ladies’ hearts through dramas and films, many are curious to see his other hidden charms that will be shown in his first variety show appearance.

Are you excited to see Kwak Shi Yang on “We Got Married” soon?

Meanwhile, fans will be able to see more of Kwak Shi Yang in his upcomingKBS drama “Everything Will Be Okay (tentative title).”

credit to Soompi

• Like 7

Guest snowpanda

I haven't watched WGM in forever. But i recently started watching Joy and Sungjae when I have some time in between. But I definetly have to watch those 2. They are 2 of my favourite actors and the preview looks so cute~ :D

the preview made me smiling a lot xD

It' totally her character in real life. Innocent xD

Wow i am waiting for it xD 

Siyang is so brave to call her Yeobo even this is only the pilot episode for them xD 

i already feel the heat xD

• Like 7

Me too! Quite excited for Kang Se Jong and Ma Hye Ri.... I have never expected for them to be a couple, not even in a drama, so this news is a surprise. A welcoming one though. I am a huge HUGE fan of both of them and I have been following WGM closely so far. My valued couples being Sorim Couple a.k.a Skinship couple and Ohyeah Couple a.k.a Underwear Couple. They were the weirdest couples but were oh so adorable.. Still missing Sorim though....

I have loved KSY duo right from the start, Si Yang was the adorable oppa in Persevere GU Haera and I loved So Yeon unnie in Prosecutor Princess. They had this charm and presence and was adorable with the respective partners.

I'm so going to enjoy these two onscreen as a couple, I watched the trailer and they are so cute! Also si yang seems more open than he ever was... I love it already!!!! 

Welcome me to the club? Please take care of me...

• Like 7

Guest mjolnir_98_stv

Me too! Quite excited for Kang Se Jong and Ma Hye Ri.... I have never expected for them to be a couple, not even in a drama, so this news is a surprise. A welcoming one though. I am a huge HUGE fan of both of them and I have been following WGM closely so far. My valued couples being Sorim Couple a.k.a Skinship couple and Ohyeah Couple a.k.a Underwear Couple. They were the weirdest couples but were oh so adorable.. Still missing Sorim though....

I have loved KSY duo right from the start, Si Yang was the adorable oppa in Persevere GU Haera and I loved So Yeon unnie in Prosecutor Princess. They had this charm and presence and was adorable with the respective partners.

I'm so going to enjoy these two onscreen as a couple, I watched the trailer and they are so cute! Also si yang seems more open than he ever was... I love it already!!!! 

Welcome me to the club? Please take care of me...

wow it just occurred to me that this couple has the same initials KSY. Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon! Also you are welcome, I hope we have a good time with this couple. Fighting

Edited by mjolnir_98_stv

what will we do with their nickname especially they share the same initials. K S Y XD

@ruzikie!!!!! How I miss you, girl!! You're a fan of this couple, yeah? I hope we can meet up like the old times to share our findings and be pervs together!!! :wub:

@mjolnir_98_stv how about "SiSo" couple?

• Like 1

Kim So Yeon and Kwak Shi Yang’s First Meeting on “We Got Married” Starts With a Feud?

Kim-So-Yeon-Kwak-Shi-Yang-800x450.png 

Kim So Yeon and Kwak Shi Yang, the newest couple on MBC’s “We Got Married,” have met and filmed their first episode together.

They start out with decorating and organizing their newlywed home together. While they unpack their belongings, Kwak Shi Yang is shocked at seeing Kim So Yeon’s LG Twins baseball jersey.

Kim-So-Yeon-Kwak-Shi-Yang-We-Got-Married

It turns out that Kwak Shi Yang is a huge fan of LG Twins’ rival Doosan Bears. He comments, “I’ve been a fan since they were called the OB Bears.” The actress then quips, “I’ve been a fan since they were called the MBC Blue Dragons.” Their playful banter about their favorite baseball teams leads to laughter.

Kim-So-Yeon-Kwak-Shi-Yang-WGM-540x305.pn

However, their varying baseball team preferences leads Kwak Shi Yang to sigh and say, “It’s not like we can get rid of the marriage…” Kim So Yeon responds, “I don’t know. Don’t know.”

You can see whether the couple works out their differences when the upcoming episode airs on September 5 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

Do you think preferring different sports teams can cause rifts in relationships?

credit to: Soompi

Edited by _sofie_
  • Like 6

Kwak Si Yang Prepares Romantic Proposal for Kim So Yeon on ′We Got Married′2015.09.05 12:00  Newsen Jo Yeon Kyeong

New We Got Married couple Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang will have a sweet first encounter.

Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang will meet for the first time on the September 5 broadcast of MBC′s We Got Married

A few days before their official first meeting, Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang each met with the producers for an interview, where they couldn′t hide their excitement about marriage and curiosity concerning their partner. There, they were also handed a mission envelope with directions from the producers to "Have your first meeting at your newlywed home in one week."

97492002.jpg

On the day of their first meeting, Kim So Yeon, who arrives first, appears visibly nervous and can′t sit still, opening the refrigerator saying it′s hot and saying ′Pardon me′ before carefully entering each room in the empty house. 

Kwak Si Yang then arrives and can′t seem to look Kim So Yeon in the face or hide his nervousness. He then shows Kim So Yeon a proposal video he prepared for her, and while she′s watching, he sneakily lights a candle behind her and grabs a bouquet of flowers, preparing to propose to her. 

Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang′s comic book-like first encounter will air on September 5 at 4:50 p.m. KST, so be sure to tune in then for more!

News credit: Mwave

Photo credit: MBC

Edited by _sofie_
  • Like 8

Kim So Yeon was stunned by Kwak Si Yang’s age at first ‘We Got Married 4′ meeting

4P2jM2t.jpg

The production team for MBC TV ‘We Got Married 4′ has today released new stills of Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang’s first meeting, where the two showed differing reactions after mentioning their ages.

Kim So Yeon was shocked upon seeing for the first time that Kwak Si Yang would be her virtual husband. She thought to herself, “He is so young! I could be his aunt? Or is it auntie? Or nuna?” which led to much laughter. Kim So Yeon said, “I knew he was young when I first saw him. My mind was filled with apologetic thoughts towards him,” as she was left on the verge of a breakdown.

The two then talked, as they sought to understand each other better. When Kim So Yeon heard from Kwak Si Yang that he was born in 1987, Kim So Yeon shyly said, “I was born in 1980,” and got depressed. She continued, “Can we call off this marriage?” which led to laughter from Kwak Si Yang.

In contrast to Kim So Yeon’s reaction, Kwak Si Yang appeared calm about the age disparity, and he will reveal his thoughts about it in his black box interview.

The first episode of the newest ‘We Got Married 4′ couple will be aired on September 5th at 4:50PM (KST).

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 8

I saw in FB they were called as SoShi couple (kim SO yeon & kwak SHI yang) ^_^

Cordon was sooo giddy and excited for the marriage..he's so cute and keep smiling whenever he talks about the marriage.. :D

As usual, so yeon looks so shy..her face when she knew she was 7 years older than cordon..menboongg :lol:

?img=2015090516425263567_1.jpg&code=06

20150905175130_55eaad11eff9d_1.jpg

201509051811271116_1.jpg

201509051812581110_1.jpg

image_readtop_2015_856591_14414446372110

415992_85513_232.jpg

201509051821_41180009825396_1.jpg

Photos credit: Various media outlet @ Naver

• Like 5

Hello Everyone ! 

I am a girl who watches WGM very diligently (lol). And after watching Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon's first episode, I decided to come here and say "Hi " :D  

Btw, thanks a lot for creating a thread 

and here is the raw video cr. to jjen501.blogspot.com

PART 1http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34teg8_우리-결혼했어요-e287-150905-1_tv

PART2 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34teqe_우리-결혼했어요-e287-150905-2_tv 

Edited by ruken
  • Like 6

Annyong! Came here to say hi. I watched their part while waiting for the Preview during luve streaming today and I'm liking what i'm watching. Kim So Yeon is so pretty! And i realised she says 'De' a lot! Her face when he said that he's a 87er is epic! I guess she didn't see that coming. Kwak Si Yang seems to like her tho. His smile during the interview after they revealed her age was so bright! 

And is it just me or Kwak Si Yang looks like EXO Baekhyun? This is my first time seeing him and I noticed the similarities when he smiles. Its like EXO Chanyeol and Baekhyun merged into one person. The height and voice of Chanyeol and face and smile of Baekhyun.

The proposal was so romantic tho. I can't remember if there's any couple who previously did this kind of proposal. And their house reminds me of Alshin couple (alex x shinae from season 1)

The preview make me want to watch more next week! I'm basically just falling in love with Kwak Si Yang image. I mean him wearing the apron and cooking? Also that bliss look when he was watching So Yeon in the kitchen :wub:  the natural hand holding moment is also my fav!

Hehe mian for the ramblings. I'm usually like this when i talk abt a couple that i like

Edited by maybe07
  • Like 8

Hello Everyone ! 

I am a girl who watches WGM very diligently (lol). And after watching Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon's first episode, I decided to come here and say "Hi " :D  

Btw, thanks a lot for creating a thread 

and here is the raw video cr. to jjen501.blogspot.com

PART 1http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34teg8_우리-결혼했어요-e287-150905-1_tv

PART2 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34teqe_우리-결혼했어요-e287-150905-2_tv 

thank you for link ^^

• Like 2