[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Since both of them said want to meet her mom and his sisters, i hope WGM give them chance to meet, during their short married life, it will be more interesting. 

I love reading your comments too. I love long posts so don`t worry, keep them coming. :) I agree with everything you said but I am not sure about the meeting of their siblings. I want so so much to see Soyeon`s mom, just hearing her voice a little in this show made me happy, and I don`t mind to know Si Yang`s sisters but I don`t know why i feel uncomfortable with the idea.  Why involve the families in this charade? Too much fantasy is molding with real life. I want to see them in other situation. I was glad they skip the "wedding" too. 

Until I move on to the next episode I want to talk about something. Everyone came in this show with an idea of what they want  from a marriage, it is their ideal. In this case, they agree that they want a friend-like relationship. I really like that and it suits them.

Si Yang: It will be nice if we can always be with each other. Even though we would fight a lot, that would be out of love. We would fight and get jealous because we like each other.

So Yeon: I"ll like that too...just like a friend. Talk about everything without keeping secrets, gossiping others and get closer."

What is this fight a lot and jealousy out of love thing? :w00t: Oh my... Is Siyang really the calm guy we saw in the first two episodes?  I don`t know much about him but I hope we`ll get to know him better.

• Like 6

@Iarus

After his adorably stubborn fixation on blueberry yogurt smoothie fr the morning menu...i cant help but call them the blueberry couple. its a sweet name and i personally love the flavor of blueberries in anything especially cupcakes and not to forget they have amazing health benefits....blueberry%20smoothie.jpg.838x0_q67_crop-

blueberry-breakfast-logo6.jpg

blueberry-benefits1.png

its tmrw...saturday.... cant wait! ive fallen in deep.... yet again... (my pics weren't getting posted so the edit, and thanks friends fr liking the blueberry couple name :D)

Edited by Addictedtokeverything
  • Like 5

After his adorably stubborn fixation on blueberry yogurt smoothie fr the morning menu...i cant help but call them the blueberry couple. its a sweet name and i personally love the flavor of blueberries in anything especially cupcakes and not to forget they have amazing health benefits....

Yeah, I hope they remain as the "blueberry couple". I love blueberries too, in fact all berries out there... but I love all the fruits (my favorite food) so I don`t have any obsessions. :D He was adorable when he said "We can have it next time." and then added playing hurt "I am just upset. It is not a big deal".   

I just read on WGM thread (I check sometimes the thread) something about KSYcouple. Someone said that "the 2KSY couple gives me the vibe of an already defined end-date (so will make happy memories mean time);The 2KSY couple I see as a good couple for the wGM show and great for their run but "possibility" level for me at this point is low." Oh, I agree, but that`s what I am waiting for. I don`t want confusion at the end of their "marriage". My approach of this show is like a kdrama. I enjoy a kdrama OTP till the end of the show and then I move on. But I understand others who are opposite of me. Maybe this low possibility will not make them a favorite couple for many people but I hope they will be enjoyable to watch.  

• Like 4

@larus yes, agree with you, meeting siblings may be not a good idea, since he said he has so many older sisters...he didn't mention how many in exact number, which mean he didn't want to bring families here. I also hope we can see So Yeon's mom, or they will have a phone call and we can hear her voice and talk to Si Yang ;) Bringing families in this show could make viewer more delusional, but for So Yeon case, she was the one who told us what her mom reactions. Thats why i think WGM will invite her mom.

I also agree with you they should skip wedding ceremony, they only have 3 month and wedding ceremony could take 2 or 3 episodes right?, and this event totally set by WGM, it couldn't increase their bonding. I prefer they date or visiting spouse's work place or only talk and share to make them close.

And i want to make sure what Si Yang said after he told So Yeon that he has so many older sister, "if the person you are going to marry has so many older sister, are you feel uncomfortable about that?". if it was the correct translation, he said "going to marry", didn't they "married" already? Or he only want to know a woman opinion about having so many older sister? Or he is  going to marry her in real life? Kkkkkk..

About the duration, why WGM give them the longest duration in this two episodes. As i remember, the normal duration for one couple (total of two parta) was 22 - 25 minutes. But for blueberry couple (i love this name, thank you @Addictedtokeverything for the name), WGM staff gave them 37 minutes in 1st episode and 30 minutes in 2nd episode. What a special couple. Did commercial break increase because of them? May be ;) 

• Like 5

@khairunni: Thanks for your reply.

I will use "blueberry couple" for them too. It is sweet nickname, just like them. About meeting siblings in this program ...I find it a little awkward and forced. They have to pretend to buy the "marriages" too when they knew exactly what it is. Not everyone wants to be on television. About the wedding ceremony... not only it will not bring the couples close, but I will get a staged vibe. A wedding it is for me a symbol of the union of two hearts in love and we all know and they know it is a virtual marriage, it is not real thing. But I did not see an actual episode with the wedding ceremonies in WGM ( I just read that they did it) so I just speak from my perceptions. I love how they did with the blueberry couple. A contract marriage, they met as totally strangers, they talk, interact and try to know each other. It is less romantic, but it feels more real. I want her to visit him at work too, maybe to drive him home after shooting or to help him learn the lines, practicing with him the scene.

About Soyeon`s mom... we already heard her voice twice and I think we`ll hear her again. In the next episode, So yeon will call home when Si yang is in the shower and she talks with her mother and sister. Maybe we`ll hear the conversation.  It is a SOS call because it is just one bed in the house. I`m cracking up just typing this. :w00t::w00t:

About Si Yang`s question... I think he wanted to know her opinion about this situation, how she will feel about it, in general. I loved her answer. 

I think the show gave them a few extra minutes because they are a new couple. The audience have to know them better and they will get the normal duration for the couple in the future. Because I don`t know what to expect (what the couples do after they meet, after they are more comfortable with each other) I anticipating the future episodes. I just know they will be filming at the baseball game next week.

Edited by larus
  • Like 4

As we could see, So yeon woke up in the morning to prepare Si yang a tomato juice, at least she tried. :phew: Si Yang had to go to work at 4 am. WOW. What tough schedules for him! He complimented her about her cute bare face.  In the interview he said that he felt sorry that she had to wake up so early because of him, he said that he didn't want to go to work and left So Yeon at home alone. She liked when they were holding hands, when she did the cheering,  and said that she has never experienced it before. (I used Google translated)

Soyeon`s fashion...

Shirt by A.T.CORNER (앳코너)

tumblr_nueuc8BJfh1sdd1ivo6_r1_500.jpg

V Line Knit Dress by Lucky Chouette (348,000 WON)

tumblr_nueuc8BJfh1sdd1ivo5_r1_540.jpg

Edited by larus
  • Like 5

Is it confirm that they will do WGM only for 3 month ? Isn't it there's other option that they can extend their marriages contract, if they both agree? 

Oh how much I hope they can extend their marriages.... Please PD-nim....maybe the wedding ceremony can be held right after they extend the contract...

• Like 1

Is it confirm that they will do WGM only for 3 month ? Isn't it there's other option that they can extend their marriages contract, if they both agree? 

Oh how much I hope they can extend their marriages.... Please PD-nim....maybe the wedding ceremony can be held right after they extend the contract...

The contract is for three months. It can be extended if both parts want but depends how they will be received. So far they got positive reaction but we don`t know how is going to be in the future. Right now Si Yang is busy filming other projects, and I want Soyeon in a new drama so much. I would not mind an extension if there will be a new drama next year.

can anyone share the link for live stream..cant wait to watch the episode 3

For last episode this link worked. Hope you can watch here http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kgp756  .

Edited by larus
  • Like 1

Guest taengkyu

The contract is for three months. It can be extended if both parts want but depends how they will be received. So far they got positive reaction but we don`t know how is going to be in the future. Right now Si Yang is busy filming other projects, and I want Soyeon in a new drama so much. I would not mind an extension if there will be a new drama next year.

can anyone share the link for live stream..cant wait to watch the episode 3

For last episode this link worked. Hope you can watch here http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kgp756  .

thank you. how much time should I need to wait? Is it 5:15pm in Korea for wgm broadcast

Guest taengkyu

thank you. how much time should I need to wait? Is it 5:15pm in Korea for wgm broadcast

It`s airing right now. We have to wait for our Blueberry Couple part.

do u have another link??? it's lagging a lot. I hope to find a new one before the blueberry couple

do u have another link??? it's lagging a lot. I hope to find a new one before the blueberry couple

For me the connection is very good. Sorry. I don`t have other link.

The solution is to wait for the whole episode to be released a little later.

or this

https://streamup.com/kgp700

Edited by larus

They put cameras in the bathroom as well. I am shocked. They don`t have privacy at all.

I love how they salute us through the camera when they were in bed.

Si yang came with the name for them, Shiso couple.

To make her comfortable he made the bed on the floor. She could not sleep because he was snoring a little. He wake up because it was uncomfortable to sleep on the floor. Please, So yeon, invite him to bed.

It is the morning...

he drinks the juice...  and later he makes instant coffee for her. he goes for work and she is cheering for him. The end.

Edited by larus
  • Like 3

Guest taengkyu

I can't wait for the subs for the blueberry couple. I really love these plus the oh min suk and kang hye won . They both put a smile on my face

Lucky ladies