[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Guest mjolnir_98_stv

what will we do with their nickname especially they share the same initials. K S Y XD

@ruzikie!!!!! How I miss you, girl!! You're a fan of this couple, yeah? I hope we can meet up like the old times to share our findings and be pervs together!!! :wub:

@mjolnir_98_stv how about "SiSo" couple?

that's a cute name. :D

So I watched the first episode and I have to say, although the romantic pace is slow, SiSo is fast going to be a favorite couple of mine. I love both these actors so much and I have never thought of pairing them together. Ever!

Si Yang is so giddy and it is a new feeling to anyone who has closely followed him. Most of his characters were gloomy and didn't give him much space to smile. So seeing him all smiley here makes my face go red. He's also very forward I guess. The first episode and the awkward meeting was good, but I think the second episode is going to be better. So much. That sly handhold and his gaze when she was cooking... Ohmygawd so hot! 

I ❤KSY couple!!!!!

• Like 5

it seems like 2KSY couple is being received well? Their clips at naver are gaining the highest views as compared to the other 2 couples with the proposal clip being the highest! Can't wait for the subbed videos so we can finally understand what they were talking abt

• Like 4

Just want to say Hello ~~ before i'm going back to silent reader mode (lol). when i watch WGM Previews last week and saw Kim So Yeon, i know that i'll also lenjoy to watch this couple. i've known her since i watched All About Eve and watch some of her drama. Thank you for the Raw, btw. i'm watching it right now and i noticed she collects Slam Dunk manga :w00t:  hahahaha ~
And about Kwak Si Yang, since i know nothing about him, watching it for the first time is quite interesting ~ i can't wait the eng-sub.

Nice to meet you guys ^_^

• Like 5

Episode 1 and I am already liking them.  Kwak ShiYang seems well-mannered and seem prepared for his role as husband to an older bride.  I can tell she is a very shy person.  

The proposal - quite romantic and probably a first in WGM.

Edited by viyra
  • Like 6

Hello shippers, have some gifs!

How many WGM couples have had to go through this open-the-door-and-bow-awkwardly moment? A good percentage, I'd say, haha. Welcome to the club, 2KSY.

OuL4FIT.gif

Prepared with an event on day one! I like this guy already. B)

rBTpye8.gif

I thought this was a funny shot. Like, ladies and gentlemen, these are the faces of an LG Twins wife and Doosan Bears husband. LMAO. (I'm assuming that's like a Red Sox/Yankees couple. Yeesh. May God help you both.)

fL9r4mI.gif

Next week. I love how he didn't just grab her hand, he slid down the inside of her wrist:w00t:

WS0hj7F.gif

Kwak Si Yang has a pleasant, steady quality that I like. If their next 2 episodes keep me interested, I'll stick around.

• Like 11

@hellopt here's the link for naver that i was talking abt Naver

@SnowApple thanks for the lovely gifs. The hardship that 2KSY need to go through - how to unlock the gate and door - was hilarious! And their 1st greeting is just adorable! I find it refreshing when both of them argued bc of their baseball team. It's gonna be interesting if there's a match between Doosan Bears and LG Twins!

And that hand holding moment! The hand sliding while SiYang looking like it was the most natural thing to do is :wub:

Edited by maybe07
  • Like 7

Ohmygawd yes that hand holding.... Uri nampyeon is so sneaky and sly. He's like Song Jae Rim in this. I know he will be so cheesy and flirty with her. Si Yang is so adorable, right?

On their age gap, Kwak Si Yang also said of his older wife, "It doesn't matter whether she's 7 years or 10 years older." How do you like the Kwak Si Yang-Kim So Yeon couple so far?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/kwak-si-yang-proposes-to-kim-so-yeon-as-new-couple-meet-for-first-time-on-we-got-married 

wah i started watching this for kim so yeon but kwak si yang is definitely someone i will be keeping my eye on! he seems like such a sweetheart. :) 

cr: allkpop

Yes, @hellopt Kwak Si Yang is somebody you should keep your eye out for. He is on a mission to steal hearts, IMO.  :wub:

Just want to say Hello ~~ before i'm going back to silent reader mode (lol). when i watch WGM Previews last week and saw Kim So Yeon, i know that i'll also lenjoy to watch this couple. i've known her since i watched All About Eve and watch some of her drama. Thank you for the Raw, btw. i'm watching it right now and i noticed she collects Slam Dunk manga :w00t:  hahahaha ~
And about Kwak Si Yang, since i know nothing about him, watching it for the first time is quite interesting ~ i can't wait the eng-sub.

Nice to meet you guys ^_^

Hello, @LadyAgeha its nice to meet you. If you haven't seen Si Yang before, try "Persevere, Gu Hae Ra" I fell for him (so much, so very much) in this. Si Yang has this way of speaking through his eyes. I think it will feature here a lot. 

Omoooo... Can't wait!

• Like 5

2KSY  :   i'm going to be a huge fan - love their chemistry .  He's unique handsome and she's like a box of variety  chocolates .  Looking forward to the next episode = thank you   i haven't been this excited since my Yura/Hong Jong Hyun left 

• Like 6

Kim So Yeon was so adorably awkward, nervous and flustered (yet sweet) and Kwak Shi Yang was just adorably giddy.

Really looking forward to the subs and the next episodes. Very smooth hand-holding move there by our younger guy. LOL

Edited by cdcotr
  • Like 2

annyeong! just dropping by...

what i love for this new couple

-WGM staff decided to give a compact but beautiful house to SoShi couple right away on their first meeting. It gives some sense of private space, comfort and newlywed vibe. Plus their stuff are already there.

-I see Slam Dunk books and guitar at their house. So there will be childish and more romantic moments for this couple. Looking forward with husband singing and wife telling fave episodes of SD!

-If what I understand or read is right they will live in the house for 1 week. So it means the supposedly one day shooting being with each other will be extended to 6 days. Sounds great! More time getting to know each other!

-There is no man cameras inside the house. Meaning there interaction will be more private and sincere. Daebak! Nice one WGM PD!

-I love the proposal of hubbi KSY!!!! I think first time in all versions of WGM edition for hubbi to initiate proposal in first their meeting. Not an extravagant proposal but you can feel his sincerity and not doing it just for the show.

-Lastly...wifey KSY is very shy and innocent despite her age. Every time she becomes embarrassed because of hubbi KSY cringe worthy moments I would laugh a lot! LOL! It means whatever hubbi does it has effect straight to her child-like heart.

Edited by happymemories09
  • Like 11

Hi, everybody. Thanks @hellopt to let me know that this thread existed.

I have to confess that I don`t like very much this kind of variety shows but I will make an exception and I will watch for my bias, So yeon. I was so shocked when they announced that KSY will be in WGM. I am still recovering. :P But if she wants a new experience, to come out of her comfort zone and appear in variety shows more I can only support her. I never saw or heard about Kwak shi Yang before this show, but I liked him already.

I like the changes they made. It will be a short virtual marriage contract (just 3 months/ 13 episodes) but I really hope they will have a good time in this show.  So Yeon needs more time to feel comfortable with this new situation but I trust Si Yang to be friendly enough for her to adjust. 

I like how the PD responded why he chose a noona- dongsaeng relationship. It was not just for the buzz. They wanted Kim So Yeon on this program and they were looking for a partner. After several interviews they considered Kwak Shi Yang the best choice. From what I saw so far, KSY- KSY couple (SoShi couple) are a good match.

I saw a couple of first episodes for other couples to know what to expect. I really like how they dropped the fake wedding ceremony, how they give them some privacy, I hope they don`t make visits at their home meeting each others parents, but I want to see some of their friends in this show.

I want to ask,  when we have to expect the translation for a new episode?

I am glad to read other thoughts about this couple. I hope I will visit this thread more often. Fighting!

Edited by larus
  • Like 7

WGM: Kim So Yeon and Kwak Shi Yang's 1st episode

Saturday, September 05, 2015 We Got Married | WGM

Mydaily - Naver: 'WGM 4' Kim So Yeon  Kwak Shi Yang, tense and heart-fluttering first meeting

1. [+7,963, -162] Kim So Yeon's freaking cute

2. [+6,861, -141] Kim So Yeon's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+5,163, -159] Cuteness overload ㅠㅠ They match well and they're both charming ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+4,963, -215] Kwang Shi Yang makes my heart flutter

5. [+3,566, -129] They're entertaining ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+683, -15] How can a 36-year old woman be this cute.. *heart attack*

7. [+313, -7] Still feels surreal that an A-list actress like her is on a show like WGM. She's well-known for her kind and easygoing personality.. but she's pretty incredible as an actress. I remember when she played a villain and because her acting was so believable, the broadcast station would be flooded with calls each time a episode finished airing asking to kick her out/get rid of her because she's too wicked.. This is true

Newsen - Nate: 'WGM' Kim So Yeon's confession "Skinship? I like it very much"

1. [+801, -20] I'm a woman but I think Kim So Yeon is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋShe's not pretentious,  she's genuine and kind. There's a reason why celebrities who've worked with her have always complimented her

2. [+693, -17] Kim So Yeon's pretty and cute..She's a manner goddess because she greets everyone wherever she goes ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+658, -18] This unni has a badass look to her but on 'Real Men' she was such an angelㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's so innocent and cute

Nate
1. [+363, -5] Kwak Shi Yang's upright and mature enough to overcome their huge age gap.. Kim So Yeon's pretty

2. [+354, -17] Kim So Yeon's full of charms. I enjoyed their segment. I'm looking forward to this couple!ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+239, -5] It's been a while since WGM made me laugh. It's was so funny when she was trying to unlock the door to let him in

4. [+30, -8] No matter how much you guys hate on WGM, they'll never cancel it because it's always the same positive reactions whenever a new couple joins.. I guess it'll go for the long run

5. [+22, -1] Check out these comments... This is why they'll never take it off air

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.my/2015/09/wgm-kim-so-yeon-and-kwak-shi-yangs-1st.html

• Like 5

Hi, everybody. Thanks @hellopt to let me know that this thread existed.

I have to confess that I don`t like very much this kind of variety shows but I will make an exception and I will watch for my bias, So yeon. I was so shocked when they announced that KSY will be in WGM. I am still recovering. :P But if she wants a new experience, to come out of her comfort zone and appear in variety shows more I can only support her. I never saw or heard about Kwak shi Yang before this show, but I liked him already.

I like the changes they made. It will be a short virtual marriage contract (just 3 months/ 13 episodes) but I really hope they will have a good time in this show.  So Yeon needs more time to feel comfortable with this new situation but I trust Si Yang to be friendly enough for her to adjust. 

I like how the PD responded why he chose a noona- dongsaeng relationship. It was not just for the buzz. They wanted Kim So Yeon on this program and they were looking for a partner. After several interviews they considered Kwak Shi Yang the best choice. From what I saw so far, KSY- KSY couple (SoShi couple) are a good match.

I saw a couple of first episodes for other couples to know what to expect. I really like how they dropped the fake wedding ceremony, how they give them some privacy, I hope they don`t make visits at their home meeting each others parents, but I want to see some of their friends in this show.

I want to ask,  when we have to expect the translation for a new episode?

I am glad to read other thoughts about this couple. I hope I will visit this thread more often. Fighting!

@larus really 13 eps only? Huhuhu just like Perhaps Love or We Are In Love [a dating show in Chinese Entertainment] 

If hubbi KSY will continue to love his wife like in the 1st episode I guess we will have to ready our tissue in their last episode. Ahhh WGM is like a love-hate relationship. Loving it at the start but hating it at end.

Edited by happymemories09
  • Like 5

@hellopt really 13 eps only? Huhuhu just like Perhaps Love or We Are In Love [a dating show in Chinese Entertainment] 

If hubbi KSY will continue to love his wife like in the 1st episode I guess we will have to ready our tissue in their last episode. Ahhh WGM is like a love-hate relationship. Loving it at the start but hating it at end.

I count the episodes but I think it will be 15 or more, depends how much they have filmed. The point is it will be a short period of time (100 days) for a couple on this show. I don`t know much but I think other couples have 6 - 12 months. Maybe they will concentrate the moments for this virtual marriage and I hope they will remain entertaining to watch. 

I read somewhere that the WGM audience like a new couple and after a while they hate/ complain that it seams "staged", that they are pretending, they are bored with them.  I guess there are some people that are attached to a couple and miss them on the show. It is like watching a kdrama OTP. :w00t:

Edited by larus
  • Like 5