[Drama 2016] Signal 시그널

larus

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@irilight@louisawatson

It's kind of touching when the serial killer (KJW) murdered his last victim (YSY).

Thanks to the one-man hard works of detective LJH, KJW criminal record stopped at only two (street) victims and hence it can never be considered a serial murder case. 

After KJW got caught by LJH so both KJW and YSY only see each other for the first time at the prison-hospital.

ZeHbb51.gif

Love at first sight :wub:

54 minutes ago, irilight said:

I was also wondering about that young rookie police officer, @cafe99  (pg. 53)

I think the writer and the actors were able to translate the tragic life of this serial killer into us feeling a level of sadness and compassion for him. Looks like the girl did too. We don't know for a fact that she knows he is a serial killer and is being hospitalized in that facility, and that is why she chose to volunteer there. I suspect she does know that he was a serial killer and that is why he "disappeared" from the store and her life; And she may be volunteering there because of her level of compassion to misguided and tormented souls like him.

He only appeared in her future 2013/2014 but this was erased when Lee Jae Han arrested Jin Woon. Though they never crossed path in the outside world I fancy the idea that somewhere in their subconsious they still recognize each other.

50 minutes ago, ILYSM08 said:

is it too obvious that its planted on PHY, I expect police to act smart regarding this issue of their section chief, if PHY is the killer why would he waste his time to call 911 and expose himself. Just what I notice, maybe emotions just get through them that's why they didn't think about that. 

Good catch.

Almost everyone in the police force hated PHY and hence their emotional accusation on him for ACS's killing.:angry:

1 hour ago, louisawatson said:

um, she doesn't know him at all in this timeline. she might know if she saw him in the news or something.

she was last victim, but the serial killer was captured after fail of CSH. therefore, they never met before in this timeline.

ah... That's right...! sorry... Thank you for the correction, @louisawatson.

I wonder why they had  him give such a meaning full look as she passed by his cell...

54 minutes ago, Mico Ricco said:

@irilight@louisawatson

It's kind of touching when the serial killer (KJW) murdered his last victim (YSY).

Thanks to the one-man hard works of detective LJH, KJW criminal record stopped at only two (street) victims and hence it can never be considered a serial murder case. 

After KJW got caught by LJH so both KJW and YSY only see each other for the first time at the prison-hospital.

@Mico Ricco, yes.. thank you for the correction. I love also your observation that by LJH's capturing KJW at the time, he was no longer a serial killer.

And I love your gif too   :wub:

It's also interesting that in the old timeline KJW chose to kill himself after he killed her, the last victim - whom he liked

12742161_10207421710555411_2532171121551

Spoiler

12801684_10207421710955421_1001789208926

10400284_10207421711795442_2219251433723

12717808_10207421713075474_1040050221843

12321670_10207421714555511_1382377632786

@flybabyfly, thank you for the correction, as well...

I wonder... Did LJH get killed because of his involvement with the Injoon school rape case? Did he uncover the corruption while working on that case, and got killed because of that?

If that is the case, how is PHY going to be able to forgive himself for getting LJH involved in this case?

Maybe too early for this question....

12803026_10207421746236303_3949193203826

word of JYC repeated by KBS.

I haven’t finished the 12th episode but I already know it is one I won’t be able to bear to replay over and over again.

Seoul police. Inju police. School faculty. Witnesses. The victim. Everyone can be bought. Various interests to protect. Family. School name esteemed student council. City’s reputation. The big names KBJ is protecting. Even LJH’s partner pleads to him to just look the other way and go with the flow. 

Everyone know who the culprits are! This is really disgusting how they, the supposed to be pillars of the community, protect the culprits and gang up to frame an innocent boy.

I hate that Lee Jae Han has his hands tied. How can he prove Sun Woo was innocent when everyone, even the victim points to him as the initiator? :bawling: it is the kind of situation that makes you question what you’re fighting for, your ideals and generally everything in this world.

The girl is saying Sun Woo did it as she has been pushed to say but she could also be blaming him because he was the one who introduced her to Dong Jin when they stayed in his house for the tutoring sessions. In a way it started because of that.

this drama is daebak. so Lee Jae Han actually got involved in this case because PHY told him to join the Injo case because it is important to him. and the consequences was LHJ died because of this. 

it looks like from the preview PHY tries to tell LJH to stay out of this case knowing what will happen to him. 

I still don't think they will make LJH alive in the end. I hope sooo....but I will leave it to the writer since he/she has done an excellent job so far. 

Under the stairs! Under the staiiiirs!!

But they wouldn’t be able to use that as evidence since they haven’t got an issued search warrant. I don’t think KBJ has any idea about LJH’s remain being kept there but he will surely block any attempt requesting a search warrant for that place.

I wonder how those police people that Lee Je Hoon served coffee feel right now about Signal.

I think the list of the alcoholic father gave to the police was fake, since the list not included the 7 council students, sigh sigh sigh sigh

Anyway PHY scene with the fake witness and his evil friends is very sad. The actor's acting is marvelous. Never saw him in drama before. Hopefully can watch him in another drama in the future. 

I cried a few times in episode 12.

I cried because of an onslaught of emotions that overwhelmed me. I felt sad for Hae Young, I felt injustice for Sun Woo, I felt anger and disgust towards the police. It was an episode that played with my emotions so much and it's the first time that a drama manages to do this to me. Currently with all the drama surrounding Cheese In The Trap, at least tVN is doing it right with Signal. 

This episode made me so so angry. I can't remember how many times I cursed at Kim Bum Joo. Jang Hyun Sung always does the evil guy role best, even though we all know he's actually such a cute father in real life. 

I really want Sun Woo's name to be cleared. But at the same time what ramifications would that bring to the present if that past is changed? Hae Young may never have become a profiler and never met Cha Soo Hyun and spoke to Lee Jae Han over the radio. Time paradox again. 

And that ending, oh my god. Who would've thought that this would be how Park Hae Young eventually met Lee Jae Han?

I want Lee Jae Han to survive so badly, but I also have a bad feeling about it. I feel as though he was doomed to die from the beginning, that him dying was the reason why they could communicate in the first place. 

Also, that preview at the end? Seems like we're in for a wave of feels for the next few episodes.

SIGNAL, DAEBAK!

Who in the world is this horrible instigator of a student that has caused so much misfortune? I hope the revelation won't be underwhelming because 3 people have died terribly because of his mess and i'm gonna need some righteous justice served to this criminal and all who supported him...

Oh my!! I guess i hv to share what i felt in this thread otherwise i might gone insane!!! 

As PHY keep digging and digging the ground ...i just started to cry. Omo im sooooo sad. Then when CSH began to realize what was beneath the ground and fell trembleo n her knee, Oh my...i cried harder. Then she found his name tag. Oh my....I wept and the drama stop but i couldnt stop crying. Is anyone also got emotional here??? 

What a good drama!! Made me cried like it was so real....i didnt expected how those two finally found  the corpse of our lovable cop lee jae han....my i have to wait agaaaaain ;(

Archived