[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10368749.jpg

When I first saw him on "Oh My Ghostess" I was hooked to his act and want to see him more. Then he appear on Running Man the caption when they introduce him was (if I'm not mistaken) is the man who always create a hits on his every drama. So I was anticipating him also in this drama.

I really need to finish my first episode quick...does anyone saw the comments from netizen buzz?? I hope tonight episode will be better than what people said about the pilot episode... and please just writer-nim just forget the death...

36 minutes ago, windofwar said:

@Yippeuni sometimes sad stories also should be told. And can we just wait and see, how everything will unfold in UF, I mean, e basically just introduction to the story. 

Reveal hidden contents

let's not mention here other dramas, please. thank you.

@enigmatic_zephy nope, 2 episodes as always. KBS and their mistakes, what's new=)

noted..thanks for the reminder :) 

Dressed in high school uniform No Eul helped some orderly woman.

Then she met her little brother and father.

Father schooled her for ething something from him, telling her, that he has no money.

No Eul run with her friend, while father still screaming lol

Start !

back in high school day ! 

Ne make her dad angry :) 

JY mom complaint to teacher at school, and ask woman student to confess ! Her mom angry with with woman student, "is this how your mom teach you?" And slap that woman ..

his mom beg to teacher, and she said JY need to be lawyer or presecutor..

Some boys talk bad about Jy, and JY stop them, i think jy got fight with them.. He end up at police station, but JY confront with Police ahjusi. JS came to confront with police because JY :). I think JS really love and care JY, as his samcheon/uncle. 

jy watch his dad on tv, while eating with Js.. 

Js seems like accidently talk about something, and JY ask him "what is that?"

and JS talk everything about Jy dad and mom relationship :) 

Archived