[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

Its not lags, i think the website you've visited got alot viewers. So you need to go to alternatif website i go to thailand web lol. 

considering that i lost wifi connection around 5 times, think it's just my provider is a weak one lol

15 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

is subbing happening equally fast today as well?

I would think so. I already watched it with english subs on Dramafever. They are releasing it on DF with subs 1 hour after every episode airs in Korea. 

30 minutes ago, windofwar said:

emm, can we share links here for anything expect viki and DF?

@enigmatic_zephy they can do that, only 'cause DF, VIU and ect. already have their subs ready for all 20 episodes. 

Oh!.. are these totally pre-produced? and the episodes have been sold beforehand?

Ah..now I see.. but even then..its quite fast..for others to copy and upload..

No wonder this trend should boost DF subscriptions!!

How was DOTs an exception?

Now how I hope this happens to legen dof the blue sea as well..

Dear dear lord..bless the pre-produced format to reign!

After reading mixed to bad reviews on this drama's pilot ep., I treaded this drama with much caution. I ended up surprised that it wasn't as bad as netizens made it out to be! It was actually a pretty easy watch, loved Pororo the Dog eheheh. I do agree with netizens on Suzy's less than stellar acting. As for Woobin, man is he dreamy or what!? Like forget Suzy/Shin Mina, I'd take him (I wish LoL:P) He reminds me of his character on The Heirs, but he's slightly more restrained here. Also Suzy bein' Lee Minho's gf is like sweet revenge for Woobin 'cause he lost Park Shinhye to him on The Heirs so now that he gets to pair up with Suzy here - they can call it even, I guess?:w00t::phew::lol:

OK so JY's mom may be hurting ...she may have had a hard life but that's not her son's fault. If there is anyone responsible it's the adult not the child. I also get it that as a mom she wants him to do well in life but she insists on him being a prosecutor : that's her dream related to her ex (the father) but can't she think of her son? What does he want to do with his life?  It's not like she shared anything with him either !!!What a self-centered mom ... she's so obstinate that she wn't serve him soup because he didn't do her bidding !!! and it's not like he ended up being a gangster....she is obsessed !!!   Typical kdrama  single bitter mom lol Interestingly, you'd think the sons  would rebel or talk back to the mom who put them in their predicament  (son of unknown dad, son of mistress etc) but it's often quite the opposite the moms bully their sons who are eager to please  them ....confucianism is not only about children  respecting parents but also about parents doing their part .... Seems like the reverse situation of the West where kids  tend to  be more self centered and not appreciate or even bully therir parents .....a balance between the two  would be nicer :)

Today's episode was decently paced..

Overall its nice...plus even I had reservations against suzy based on yesterday's acting..but today it was just fine ( nothing exceptionally awesome..but it wasn't an hindrance..which is perfect)...

Oh!..I hope they find their footing before W releases...because W is equally tempting..

And KWB has actually got an interesting role..it has layers..if he manages to bring out alive..that would be amazing for him..and it can do what BoF did for LMH

Eng sub already out 1 hours after the show airing in korean :D so UF LOVERS, this is the only drama you dont need to wait for too long,eng sub will spread after one hours :D:D:D

I love UF ost, it fit with the drama ❤️

@babes1010 can you tell me where is the website who upload the rating? 

Archived