[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

4 hours ago, Hobgoblin2015 said:

Strange...In all the descriptions of this series that I read they are said to be childhood friends...Are you sure they aren't? I hoped they were, I love childhood friend stories more than any other kind of romance.

not childhood, but just No Eul had a school crush for Joon Young and he basically turned out to be her first love. 

1 hour ago, londonfog said:

Dramabeans' recap and comments were better than I thought. Couldn't resist reading it in the end /sigh Why do I do this to myself. But I am pleasantly surprised by the positive comments and that they won't judge it based on only one episode.  

I'm surprised by dramabeans recap. considering, how cold and nonchalant they were about teasers. Didn't bothered to read comments though.

4 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

I love the cheesy childhood stories too. I hope this is not another poor girl, rich guy story.. o.o

it's story about re-uniting, they indeed know each-other for a long time. 

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually really like the first episode. It was light and bittersweet and poignant all at once, with so many hidden layers to our characters and so much about them that we're still in the dark about. It also has me anxious to know more about Joon Young and No Eul's relationship and Joon Young and his mother's relationship and Young Ok and the politician's relationship and No Eul and Ji Tae's relationship. In other words, it has me curious about all the characters and I'm looking forward to the second episode to see if some of my questions will start getting answered.

Finally a break from work, I just wanted to come by here and say after watching it like 10x hahahhh I love every second of it. I was smiling the whole time and before I can gasp  in everything that happen it was over. There was so much to take in. There were hardship for our leads. SJY's illness and fighting to live, Noeul fighting to make a living and so on. It was only the first episode and I had tears in my eyes already. Brb

I'm back...those that complain about their acting, like seriously are you a acting expert or what? Did you go to acting school? Like for reals who are you to judge? That aside, I can understand if it wasn't to their liking. Sighhhh anyways enough about that cause they did a good job.

man, I can't wait for episode two. about the ratings I can care less about it. I'm so curious as to what will happen from here on in...and like someone said earlier I'm sort of relief  that they drop the bomb now then later. 

JoonEul <3 at the end just makes me want more! Gimme gimme ^^

Joon and Eul crying made me cry as well :((((((( seems like life after what they had was even harder :(((((

@bebe1989. Hi, there. It depends on ones expectations to like or dislike this genre. While I have no problem with rom coms and I can stick with it till last episode more easily, it would be  shame if melos and other varied dramas takes a back seat because of 'this is boring' phase. Predictable or not for me if it's handled by good writer characters always will be much more interesting to watch since truth be told in rom coms you will like them as long as they make you laugh.

I already like JY because of terminal illness reveal and how he is coping with it. I'm curious how was he in the past but he has this  optimistic and down to earth vibe   that surprised me actually. Because I expected it from female lead lol. Such a reversal of what I get from teasers. But once again I ended up liking heroine NE more. She is quite pessimistic deep inside as it seen when she lies down  looking beaten or gets drunk but she believes that won't help her to solve her problems. She doesn't seem to keep her pride but she kinda does. She could just beg for help from others but  she now doesn't trust anybody other than herself. I felt like she would have them pity her if she thought it would work but after a moment she was like 'no, they are not any better.‘ 

JY's feelings far more apparent to me so last scene told me more about NE and how she loves and hates him at the same time ^^ 

28 minutes ago, heartkwbheart said:

aweeeeeee Sjy <3333333333 so darn cute ^^

Did you guys notice last night this thread STILL and ongoing hot topic untill  six or seven hours after aired lol

Still, SJY DAMN HOT !!! ❤️❤️❤️

Btw, im happy because alot new comers came to this thread :D annyong !

@onlysb1 yeah we all surprised with his terminal illness was reveal at first ep.. I think in my POV,lately, i saw alot "common" romcom story line, so im craving for melodrama more, especially i love suzy :D in romcom drama, arround 8 or 12 ep they already dating,after that only funny scenes that i wait to watch..

I hope you join us tonight :D the engsub seems like out arround 1 hours after airing, this is the first drama with the fastest engsub uploaded :mellow:

This drama will make both Woo Bin and Suzy even bigger stars, than what they are right now. The director, producers and writer must have seen something in them to cast them for the lead roles.

And Suzy's acting is much better than her previous roles.

I am anticipating more love and angst between our leads. Something innocent, something sexy! ;)

The last 5 minutes was the hook and I can't wait for tonight's episode.

Archived