[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh. I cried a lot watching ep2 T.T This drama is too beautiful. It's a loss for ppl who drop this drama too early. 

I am pretty chill after watching ep2 and don't care about review or rating anymore. I will enjoy this beautiful drama no matter what :) 

Anyway rating is around 9% 

Thank you for recap guys :wub:  See you next week <3 

1 minute ago, babes1010 said:

Gosh. I cried a lot watching ep2 T.T This drama is too beautiful. It's a loss for ppl who drop this drama too early. 

I am pretty chill after watching ep2 and don't care about review or rating anymore. I will enjoy this beautiful drama no matter what :) 

Anyway rating is around 9% 

Thank you for recap guys :wub:  See you next week <3 

Me two. I watched second episode and well, no matter how it does rating wise, as Woo Bin and Suzy's fan, along with writer, director and whole cast - nothing to be ashamed of or apologize. It's beautiful drama. With it's own pace, atmosphere and layered story between all characters. 

The negative articles and the bashing comments affected the ratings quite a bit. Its a shame really since the bashing started way before the other actors came out. So it was bandwagon hate //shrugs hating for the sake of just hating. 

We should continue to just enjoy the drama, the actors, the plot and the beautiful cinematography. I believe in writer-nim and the cast! I am still hoooked :P 

'Uncontrollably Fond' Kim Woo-bin and Suzy, love began like a destiny ten years ago

Spoiler

photo744074.jpg

On the episode 2 of KBS 2TV's new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Uncontrollably Fond", No-eul (Suzy) and Joon-yeong (Kim Woo-bin)'s story ten years back was aired.

When No-eul met Joon-yeong at school, she asked, "Why do you keep ignoring? Sent you text seven times". However, the question was about No-eul herself but about her friend, Na-ri.

Joon-yeong had no idea about it. So he told No-eul flat out, "You're not my style". And then he put his hands on No-eul's forehead and said, "You're a little strange'. At the moment, No-eul felt her heart flutter towards him.

No-eul styled her hair to look nice and went to Joon-yeong's house in order to make confession of her love. But, when she saw Joon-yeong hugging a girl there, she could not confess her love to him.

Meanwhile, Joon-yeong found out that the prosecutor Choi Hyeon-joon (Yoo Oh-seong)was his biological father. Coincidentally, Hyeon-joon was the prosecutor in charge of No-eul's father's hit and run case. Hyeon-joon tried to cover up the case due to the pressure from one of the presidential candidates.

At the end of the episode, Joon-yeong told No-eul, "Try to flirt with me. So I get so crazy with you that I stop studying and can't afford even dreaming of becoming a prosecutor or something. If you don't, then I'll do it with you".

Joon-yeong also came to No-eul's school and confessed, "Love you". It was to make No-eul's friend, who had crush on him, give up on him. But, it's after Joon-yeong had already embraced No-eul in his heart. Joon-yeong held No-eul's father's portrait at his funeral for her.

While their relationship began ten years ago, how the plotline of their love will develop is drawing attention.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-uncontrollably-fond-kim-woo-bin-and-suzy-love-began-like-a-destiny-ten-years-ago-96445.html

1 hour ago, mimi said:

OK so JY's mom may be hurting ...she may have had a hard life but that's not her son's fault. If there is anyone responsible it's the adult not the child. I also get it that as a mom she wants him to do well in life but she insists on him being a prosecutor : that's her dream related to her ex (the father) but can't she think of her son? What does he want to do with his life?  It's not like she shared anything with him either !!!What a self-centered mom ...typical kdrama  single bitter mom lol Interestingly, you'd think the sons  would rebel or talk back to the mom who put them in their predicament  (son of unknown dad, son of mistress etc) but it's often quite the opposite the moms bully their sons who are eager to please  them ....confucianism is not only about children  respecting parents but also about parents doing their part .... Seems like the reverse situation of the West where kids  tend to  be more self centered and not appreciate or even bully therir parents .....a balance between the two  would be nicer :)

I don't know, Joon Young didn't come across as a guy, that you can order and boss around. Yes, his mom pretty wrong with what she is doing, but he himself got existed with idea, to become procurator, only when he head, that his dad is one. So it's not about pleasing mom, but meeting dad as a equal, to make him proud. It's oh so well known problem of kids, who had no love from parents (in this case one parent), and they created for themselves idea, that they just should do something to make them proud and they will be immediately loved back. 

3 minutes ago, babes1010 said:

@bebe1989 i was just about to edit my post.. I don't know the site but someone said it in twitter that it's between 6smthing-11smthing and the avrge rating is around 9% and i lost that tweet sawryy :sweatingbullets: 

Kekeke its okay :D i just curious with the website lol.

My first post here xD im happy there is thread for UF im suzy biased since the first time ive seen her in dream high she became mu Ultimate female idol :wub: i may be biased but her acting isn't as bad as netizens are trying to make it look!! and her look in the drama :bawling: we all know she has always been goddess alike but here seriously she is too much to handle <3 

the only thing that bother me IS THE REATIING!! can the koreans wake up please And give the dramas a chance they judged it based on the 1st ep while in Kdramas the 1st ep is almost always boring and nothing happend much yet in UF the 1ep was good tho!!! :(

hope it will get higher ...

Loved todays episode, and I decided to not give a damn about him dying/we having a sad end. In real life such thing happens everywhere (look at the recent events in the Middle East), at least he gets to have a beautiful closure to his live. But seriously how beautiful it would be if his illness is staged by his manager/agency so they could improve his acting LOL, that sound so harsh.

JY;s parents are the true example of selfish as&holes (pardon my language), but they don't give a thing about justice or their son. I cant wait to see karma striking back again. Why arent his parents the one who are ill, why does NoEul have to be the one to suffer so much? First her mother, then her father and now her true love. How harsh is this writer? Sigh....still gonna watch, because I love everything else about this drama. 

And wow I didnt expect that Im girl to be the one who killed her father! And she knows its her who did it, and I bet the Im guy will help NoEul to uncover this case. Hope ratings went up.

Just finished watching. Yikes, that wasn't funny at all. The writer is going all out with the melo and I LOVE IT. 

Like I said before and I will say it again, Stop worrying about the ratings. Those who love it will continue watching. Those who dont will leave. You cant please everyone  :)

Archived