[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@scout they don't have one. someone can start Joon Young/No Eul thread through. To make Woo Bin and Suzy thread seems... kinda a bit disrespectful=)

Also, If you watched Q/A portion, they actually pretty friendly and comfortable with each other. Just MC with his demand to do back hug and nose kiss made them uncomfortable. They probably didn't want to create misunderstanding. 

7 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@windofwar some Doctors/researchers believe that PKN's disease doesnt cause people to die directly. When symptoms worsen, it can cause accidents That can lead to death. 

But we don't know what JY has, we have to watch further to really know.

then most probably it's not Parkinson disease and let's hope not something like spinocerebellar ataxia either. 

@windofwar. I agree that's why I said if he treats her like that he will also be miserable ^^ Obviously they are not over each other at present and I loved how doomed their romance seems now and then. 

Btw it's pleasant  too see the actress who plays JY's mother and actor who plays his uncle here I already know they will broke my heart once JY opens up to them. 

Oh, ratings for first episode good enough I hope it gets better as for acting it didn't deserve much criticism imo it wasn't good throughout episode but it was spot on when it mattered that's why I'm anticipating to see more now ^^ 

I think that the rating 12.5% is quite acceptable despite of netizens negative comments. Hardly drama can get 10% above for first episode. 

After watching the raw video, i feel that it was abit draggy in between the parts of JH's mom and his step dad. When suzy looked at him on the tv show, she did show some lingering feeling towards him. It's not a surprise for him that she know him and pretend to see if he still remembers her! 

While waiting for my full eng sub, I'm going to anticipate tonight's episode with more JH and NE scenes.

Since the JoonYoung has illness

Possibilities of His Fate :

1) He Lives

a ) The doctor or another doctor knows the cure of his illness. 

--> If it's abroad, he'll be admitted there for some time and a possible of time jump

b ) He's misdiagnosed

----> Either he will have no illness or his illness will is not serious and there will be a cure.

2) He Dies

a ) JoonYoung will spend his last days with NoEul.

1) The show will show his death scene.

2) The show won't show his death scene, only his days with NoEul

* There's a possibility that there will be a time jump where NoEul will reminisce the times she had with JoonYoung

c ) Alternate Scenes

---> They will show his death scene and they will show and imaginary/alternate scene that he's alive and has happy ending with NoEul

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though this drama is pre-produced, WooBin's  character  JoonYoung in this drama is filming a live shoot drama which the episode will be shown later in that night.

Many Korean Dramas do live shooting...in these dramas, many of the writers doing live scripts while the cast and crew are waiting for the next scene script.  There are times a certain episode ends filming minutes before the live TV broadcast of that episode.

So finally watched the episode.  Overall I can see why I can see why people would tune out the next episode.  It was pretty draggy.  The middle part was awkward and I love Suzy but that "drunken" scene was horrible.  I almost wanted to skip the scene.  I'm not sure if it's the writer's style to go all in during the first episode.  I was surprised that JY's disease was revealed this quickly.  JY's disease--we don't know what it is but the doctor tells him that he only has one year to live.  I don't see the writer giving the viewers some miraculous cure and allowing JY's disease to go away because that would just be poor writing.    It's a melo-drama so I'm leaning towards a sad ending.

It will be interesting if the viewers stay since melo-dramas haven't been as prominent lately on TV.  It's a big gamble that they didn't have Suzy and WB interact until the very end.  The last minute of the episode was the best moment of the series opener.

I think the ending scene would be enough to get people to tune in for the next episode. And since its only one episode, they might give it another try with the 2nd or 3rd episode before ultimately deciding whether or not to give it up

"Uncontrollably Fond" comes in first, Kim Woo-bin and Suzy

2016/07/06

photo743953.jpg

"Uncontrollably Fond" came in first.

According to Nielsen Korea, the new KBS 2TV drama "Uncontrollably Fond" rated 12.5%.

SBS "Wanted" and MBC "Lucky Romance" rated 7.0% and 6.6% respectively.

"Uncontrollably Fond" came in first on its first episode and even created a 5% gap with the other competitors.

Meanwhile, No-eul (Suzy) set out to cast superstar Sin Joon-yeong (Kim Woo-bin).

Source : www.xportsnews.com/?a...

http://www.hancinema.net/uncontrollably-fond-comes-in-first-kim-woo-bin-and-suzy-96412.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"Uncontrollably Fond" Kim Woo-bin and Suzy hit it off

2016/07/06 

photo743954.jpg

The first episode of the new KBS 2TV drama "Uncontrollably Fond" showed Sin Joon-yeong (Kim Woo-bin) being given only a few months to live and No-eul (Suzy) who wanted to cover a story on him.

The start was strong. Joon-yeong was getting married with Yuna (Lee Elijah) when a mob crashed his wedding and tried to hurt him. However, this was all part of the act.

According to the script, Joon-yeong dies in the end but he changed his mind and ordered the director to change the ending.

However, he only acts this way because he knows he's going to die. He has a year to live so although he tries to deny it, he arranges his surroundings.

On the other hand, No-eul was fired from her company for the reason that she took bribe in the middle of reporting illegal discharging of waste water. She then ran into some people who were planning a documentary on Sin Joon-yeong and declared that she would convince the star who refused to do it.

Of course, Joon-yeong refused. No-eul got into his car the next morning and he speeded to give her a scare.

In the end, he threw a cheque at No-eul who ended up throwing up and told her they were never to meet again. No-eul lay down in the middle of the street and swore at him.

Spoiler

photo743955.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-uncontrollably-fond-kim-woo-bin-and-suzy-hit-it-off-96413.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

This drama is fine for me...

I don't mind if this drama will have a sad ending ... I'm prepared for it if that is going to happen.

Anything could happen and I accept what will be the drama's ending.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

Archived