[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

4 hours ago, ProudofYou said:

I have nothing against the sad ending too. Such stories should also be. We can't exist in an eternal fairy tale with a happy ending...

I don't like sad endings in fiction at all to be honest...There is already too much sadness in real life, far from it being a fairy tail, so to me watching or reading fiction is a way to support myself morally; if sadness is taking over works of fiction as well, then there is no way to go any more during moments of depression....:( Fairy-tail-like stories deserve to exist at least in fiction to compensate at least partially for all the sadness and horrors happening in real life imo.

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hobgoblin2015 said:

I don't like sad endings in fiction at all to be honest...There is already too much sadness in real life, far from it being a fairy tail, so to me watching or reading fiction is a way to support myself morally; if sadness is taking over works of fiction as well, then there is no way to go any more during moments of depression....:( Fairy-tail-like stories deserve to exist at least in fiction to compensate at least partially for all the sadness and horrors happening in real life imo.

FULLY AGREED! Since life has so much ups and downs, there are too many stress factors as we are going along the way. I would prefer to have some k drama romance which can fill in the missing parts of the life. At least we can fantasize in the drama show that once there such a guy who is so perfect and fall in love with an imperfect girl or vice versa ;) 

I guess I'm up for anything either it be a sad or happy ending. I'm already so impress with how the drama was film so much beauty and on top of that you get beautiful ppl as leads and even a cute as$ dog. Looks so fairly tale like already for me. Yeah of course I root for a happy ending but whatever ending it has I hope it will leave us with something to remember this drama by. <333333

CmwU2ZRVIAEwAOu?format=jpg&name=large

in-love-pink-cat-emoticon.gif?1292538523

the truth is I haven't fully watch the first episode, It's stopped at art where JY leave his amazing house with his white car. but seeing the first scenes and I just "WHATTT??!!!!!" 

First I get that the first scene is his drama shoot ( as in story line we all know that he will be playing as an actor) and his nasty attitude also I already anticipate it as he also being told have bad attitude. But when his conversation with his doctor and saying that his life only last for a year at most?????? Yaaa...give me a break..I even only start watching for for the first 10 minutes in whole 16 or 18 episodes left ahead, and this writer already talking about my leading man death???? the writer must be really funny as a person. 

I understand that the writer previous works are a heart aching romantic drama...but having KWB died...especially in this anticipated drama... as much as I anticipated this drama but I always hope for a happy ending in dramas I watched... I don't need sad ending since I'm living my fairy tale life in this drama world... it's okay to tear me up...to crushing my heart many times seeing my couple up and down..but I will see them happy at the end....

I am so much anticipated this but it started very weird to me.... gonna see it in full first to see whether I'm able to continue watching and waiting my KWB death... please have compassion for my heart dear writer-nim.

This is should be very interesting storyline after the first episode, or W will crush it in few weeks ahead....

Archived