[taiwanese Drama] Meteor Garden 1 & 2

Guest shred

Guest Pegasus

u shud! jst dont expect too much on the acting coz u might be disappointed..they werent BAD..but it wasnt the best if u know wat i mean..the story is really light hearted and funny in some parts, but overall it was really good~ ;)

Candy!!! Can't believe I see you in here. I've been missing you in DBY :P

Fruity, yup. You should watch MG and you will enjoy it. But as Candy said, don't expect to much from their acting. :sweatingbullets:

P/s: You may want to go for some goodies of MG at Krystalheart.com. You'll love it. ;)

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ___orangelicious

I watched this 6 times and gosh I loved it SO much. I went through a post meteor garden depression, so I HAD to rewatch it all.

I watched this 6 times and gosh I loved it SO much. I went through a post meteor garden depression, so I HAD to rewatch it all.

Same here.. watched it for I don’t know how many times.

It was even replayed thrice here in the Philippines.

It has simple and complicated plot at the time I think plus Dao Ming Si and Shan Cai are just superb!!! And I love the kind of friendship they showed between F4 and the other characters..

Guest sanluc

Hi...me too. I really like MG cuz everybody fit on each their roles especially Jerry Yan as Dao Ming Si ... sometime it makes me think that Jerry is DMS in real life that's why he can portray DMS so perfect cuz it is himself...

I really got hooked on this MG and Jerry Yan from years ago till now !!! ..haha.. this serial drama and Jerry keep on stay in my heart...keep on alive and never die !!!

Same to all of you, just after this MG I tried to find another Chinese, Korean and Japan series...MG is really the pioneer for all those series to break through our country and our heart...hehe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SophiaSan

Hmm this is the taiwanese version of Hana Yori Dango correct? Hmm I never watched it because my dad had the version where they didnt have english subtitles. Anyways I saw the japanese drama version i totally loved it. maybe i should watch this one too? but it would be a waste because its like the same thing... bahh someone tell me if its good pls xD

Guest TrainDriver

well put it this way, the acting is from ppl who haven't had any training (well most of them), so back then they were fresh faces, its a little corny at times, but u'll most likely love it.

Guest iSayOink

well put it this way, the acting is from ppl who haven't had any training (well most of them), so back then they were fresh faces, its a little corny at times, but u'll most likely love it.

haha yeah i agree

Guest Pegasus

I think, comparing Hana Yori Dango and MG, from casting I vote MG. F4 guys are just so cute and attractive. HYD guys are just so-so, except for Matsumoto Jun of course. HYD guys attire are just too much, even though just to reflect that they are from rich family backgrounds.

In acting wise, I vote HYD. They really can act, tell you. F4 still new at the time of making. But they really improve on other drama after MG. Take Zai Zai on MARS. Wasn't he adorable. :blush:

The story, HYD make it tight and interesting to watch. As for MG they can be drag sometimes. For romance, I prefer Jerry Yan and Da S in MG.

Overall, they both are good. But there is a time I always tell myself that MG is the best. :P

Guest sj22

one of my most favourite idol dramas! i just rewatched it for the xth time recently :unsure: ... i'm usually not a fan of taiwanese dramas but this one is an exception. there were some cheesy parts but when watching it the first time i didn't find them cheesy at all

this drama kept me entertained at all times, laughing and crying throughout the whole thing lol. I thought everybody's acting was pretty good (except Zaizai :ph34r: ).. my favourite parts were the scenes between Shan Cai and Dao Ming Si.

too many Cinderella stories in dramas nowadays, MG was one of the first i saw, maybe that's why i loved it so much ^_^

I love this series. Got me hooked on Asian dramas. And whenever you need cheering up. Watch it , works for me. IT's cute plus the story was really funny. Reminds you fun times. The guys are not bad to look at too.

Guest Merenge_5

Hi I wanted to ask if anybody knows where I can download this drama trough clubbox?! I really can't find any cb wich has Meteor Garden 1 and I'd also like to download Meteor Garden 2 but I don't know where and I really really want to watch it :tears: Please can someone help?!

Guest TrainDriver

i saw it somewhere but can't remember. my new pc doesn't have my favourite links.

The story was interesting eventhough it was quite dragging and don't really follow the manga. I think i like HYD better, with the cast and the set.

I mean they're suppose to be rich but they don't look rich at all except for the big house and students look far ordinary compared to jap version.

Guest d.j smile

Meteor Garden is a classic... hehe

I will never forget this drama.. it started the f4 phenomenon in the Philippines!!!

^_~

YEA! i've got a good friend who came from the Philippines and she likes F4! i havn't heard any of their songs but i want to!! i also really want to see meteor garden! it seem interesting! :)

Guest Pegasus

YEA! i've got a good friend who came from the Philippines and she likes F4! i havn't heard any of their songs but i want to!! i also really want to see meteor garden! it seem interesting! :)

Hi there! :) I really like your avatar. Reminds me of a kind friend from DBY thread.

You might want to go to Nay site (silentregrets) to get the MG episodes if you want direct downld links. Nay site is awesome and you may find your stay there very enjoyable. They got MG II there also, but I won't recommend it much, if you don't want to be frustrated with the whole story.

Oppss... Nay is renovating her site. Maybe take a while.

Archived