[taiwanese Drama] Meteor Garden 1 & 2

Guest shred

^whoa! serious??? hahaha~ that is so sweet :blush:

i kinda miss meteor garden...this was the first taiwanese drama that i really got hooked into :lol:

LOL.. same here. I love it.

I think MG2 would have been alittle better if the whole cast stayed the same at least -___-

I DEFINITLY agree..

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alliana

MG would always remain my favorite series of ALL time. Even though the cast's acting in the drama needs a lot of improvement, I just really love them so much (I'm still a huge fan of F4 and Da S up until now).

But I never got to watch MG2 from beginning till end...I think I just watched the first episode and then the last 10. It was just too draggy for me.

Guest swtpinkgrl

Meteor Garden 2 was very stuuupppid

Butthe first one was very classic, although i dont really admire the acting.

Hana Yori Dango, the japanese drama is really good though! Meteor Garden was originally a japanese manga but got made into a taiwanese drama. but now it's a japanese drama too, it's really good but the guys arent as cute.. haha :)

Guest couchqueen

MG2 is not as good as the first one definitely. It was.... sucky. hehe. I didn't like the whole DMS had amnesia thing with the Ye Sha throw in. But I liked that they explored what they did after college, but other than that, it's still draggy and boring.

But MG1 is still one of my fave dramas of all time :)

A lot of people say the acting was horrible or wasn't all that great but still enjoyed it..

I wonder how not-so-great actors could pull it off and make such an asian sensation 0_______0 lol xD

I don't reallie get it though, did they overexaggerate facial expressions or something?

QUOTE(sweet_treats1812 @ Mar 31 2006, 09:08 PM)

i kinda miss meteor garden...this was the first taiwanese drama that i really got hooked into

LOL.. same here. I love it.

I DEFINITLY agree..

mee 3 I love this drama very much but then at times it just draggs and draggs...

Guest lKATl

^whoa! serious??? hahaha~ that is so sweet

i kinda miss meteor garden...this was the first taiwanese drama that i really got hooked into

same here too. hehehe...

Guest Pegasus

A lot of people say the acting was horrible or wasn't all that great but still enjoyed it..

I wonder how not-so-great actors could pull it off and make such an asian sensation 0_______0 lol xD

I don't reallie get it though, did they overexaggerate facial expressions or something?

:lol::lol::lol:

Ohh Loop, I guess it is because the F4 things. With all that cute faces, who won't want to watch.

Yeah their acting just so so, but the story line are quite interesting, though sometimes cheezy :rolleyes:

Anyway, if they still have Zai Zai :blush: in any drama, who wouldn't watch. :P

Guest justineski

hello! :D

MG was also the 1st taiwanese drama that i really got hooked into.

i loved MG1 but then MG2 was aired, i can't understand the story anymore.

i just wished that they didn't have another sequel after MG1.

it would have been nicer that way :o

Guest Pegasus

^ yeah I think MG2 ruined MG1 -.-' well not ruined but it would have been better if they didn't make MG2

MG 2 was aired very close time to MG 1. Maybe because they got the highly praised result on MG 1, so they produce MG 2 in a hurry. Since MG is an idol drama, they should do some R&D b4 making MG 2 instead of jumping and testing the market.

Guest Pegasus

Wait, didn't it take 3 years before MG2 aired?

Was it ??? Uhh... I make a mistake then. :blush: Maybe I missunderstood the other forum on thei MG news. Sorry Loop, Sorry everybody. :sweatingbullets:

Guest couchqueen

I'm not sure how closely together MG1 and MG2 was aired, but I agree that it would probably be better if they didn't make MG2 anymore.

Guest thu011

I love, and still love MG 1.

But thinking about MG 2 makes me soooo pissed off.

How could the directors even thought about broadcasting it. It was so lame. The only episodes that were good were Ep: 1,2 and the Very Last Finale Episod.

In every other episodes, you don't see a Shan Cai who isn't crying. God, it pisses me off.

Overall.... MG 1 = 8.9/10

MG = 1.5 = 10

I love, and still love MG 1.

But thinking about MG 2 makes me soooo pissed off.

How could the directors even thought about broadcasting it. It was so lame. The only episodes that were good were Ep: 1,2 and the Very Last Finale Episod.

In every other episodes, you don't see a Shan Cai who isn't crying. God, it pisses me off.

Overall.... MG 1 = 8.9/10

MG = 1.5 = 10

Yeah, I watched Eps. 1 & 2 of MG2 and then stopped there cause I knew it was going to turn horrible (from the reviews and complaints XD) Thanks goodness I stopped haha. I didn't even finish watching MG1 yet ^^;; I found a viet dubbed version of it on youtube and am making my mom watch it with me (to translate puahahaa).. I just started rewatching last night. It's not as good watching it the second time (probably because I don't understand most of it this time. I never knew how horrible my viet was :mellow: ) I'm bearing with it now until I am able to buy the DVD ^_____________^ Having it vietdubbed isn't so bad.. but I miss their sexy voices (the viet people's voices sound so ooooolddd T^T but at least the mom's voice isn't as annoying as the original LOL~). Esp. Jerry's KEKE :P

Guest fruity_meh

heard da MG was very good and my friend recommanded to me...i still deciding on if i should watch it or not...any suggustion :blink:

Guest sweet_treats1812

heard da MG was very good and my friend recommanded to me...i still deciding on if i should watch it or not...any suggustion :blink:

u shud! jst dont expect too much on the acting coz u might be disappointed..they werent BAD..but it wasnt the best if u know wat i mean..the story is really light hearted and funny in some parts, but overall it was really good~ ;)

Archived