[taiwanese Drama] Meteor Garden 1 & 2

Guest shred

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest profeminist

this was my first drama i watched outside of the TVB WORLD....hehe...well at least it sparked my interest into watching other dramas that are dubbed and subbed....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luvelyasian

is there a clubbox with this w/english hard subs and good quality?

i've been looking for this forever-- i watched the japanese version first since i was able to find it easier -_-

omg i love meteor garden..eheh :D..jerry's character is soooooooooo damn cutei..ehhe and vic..is exactly the way rui is......so cute...eheh i love them all!! hehe:D....man so love meteor garden..but i still like the manga (hana yori dango) better....well nothing can ever be as good as the original..but

Guest kht2015

www.d-addicts.com is having a poll there to vote for the next Chinese series of the month, and Meteor Garden was leading yesterday. If it wins, it will be available for download next month, with English subtitles. For those that want to download this, register and go there to vote. It's downloaded through Torrents though.

Guest clumsyxmeeh

A very interesting movie but i still wished there was something between lei and shancai instead. ahhh, they're SOO CUTE together in Mars though. I've watched that at least ten times already.

Guest eliza_309

Good evening..

have U guys watch the japanese movie - Hana Yori Dango? It's really good. And I think it is much better

than Meteor garden, especially the main actress. She's so cute and pretty. Additionally, the contents of HYD

is nearly the same as this manga.

I really disliked MG II, especially the princess ( forget her name) and this movie is much more like Kdrama,

such as cancer which the princess had.

Inoue Mao

InoueMao.jpg

post-40017-1133998752_thumb.jpg

post-18855-1140317520_thumb.jpg

post-18855-1140317860.jpg

Guest soutsada7

^^tried watching hana yori dango, but I'm really not feeling the actors, especially the one who plays the lead (don't know the Japanese character's name, but it's DMS in the Taiwanese version)...sorry, but don't kill me >_< guess I like MG too much :D

thanks clauric for answering my question :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

^nooo!!! kill! kill! :lol::lol::lol:

hello soutsada! im jst teasing u, ok? ^ ___ ^

anyways~ i actually liked both versions..it's jst that meteor garden really stirred up such a fever in asia that it's kinda hard to try and stir up that same fever with hana yori dango...also, i think meteor garden had more cute scenes between the leads than hana yori dango really did..but both were good..i like inoue mao..she was such a great tsukushi :lol:

Guest alcyone

i love meteor garden, but i hated meteor garden 2. No offense but the storyline is too pushy for me....i watched only a few episodes of MG2 and loose interest...i'm currently re-watching MG,since i have the vcd ^^ i still like it after all this times

Guest Aice 29

Youtube only has subbed videos up to ep. 9 of Meteor Garden 1 :( .... I must watch the rest ...going through major withdrawal.

Guest yuans7love

I'm almost done with Hana yori Dango. Though it's good, nothing bets this version! I <3 JERRY SO DARN MUCH! :)

I SO agree!! people are saying how Hana Yori Dango is soo much better because it's Japanese version but to be honest i think they took it a little too seriously. Meteor Garden is just so much better and more fun. I can't believe that it's been like 5 years since Meteor Garden came out and people are still in love with it 'cause i know i am!!! :lol:

I think i've seen this drama 8 times and each time i fall in love again. Too bad Meteor Garden II sucked... :tongue2:

a cute MV of happy moments in MG2 :)

http://www.youtube.com/?v=EgZgxyweP4I

it was basically the first episode of MGII 'cause that was the only happy episode in that whole friggin' series :lol:

Guest keeyshane

no matter what, meteor garden will be the best for me, and for many people too..even though there could be other versions, none can beat MG..wah, i remember how crazy people here were when MG was showed..it's just phenomenal..no other series can duplicate that mania..that's why i know for most people, MG is better than any other version..

i'm reading so many news articles how jap's HYD can't level up to TW's Meteor Garden..

just think of it..MG is like first shown in 2001, and yet, people love it till now..our tv station just had a replay last year..

and don't you just love dao ming si? gosh, his character is really awesome!

when jerry went over here, people are calling him Dao MIng Si!!!

and all their names, even though it's chinese, people really really know!

Shan Cai!

Hua Ze Lei!

Xi Men!

Mei Zhuo..

even Qing He..and Xiao Yu!

and the infamous red tag card--"You'll Be Dead".. :w00t:

75d768c01gc.jpg

and of course...F4!!

one thing why i'm really hooked w/ this series and w/ f4..

f4 in MG are really close friends, and in real life, the four are also called f4 (incredible!), what's more, they really are good close friends too!

i love their friendship!

a3759209502ad.jpg

credit: f4_formosa/interactive

Guest eelgnay

i loved DMS and his pinapple hair! then there was that rainie and ken thing, they would really make a cute couple!

to all those Shan cai and lei lovers, that's what Mars was for!

Archived