[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

'I have a lover' ..I already see so many affaires( and lovers) from ep 1. Husband has affaire with his younger Hoobae. Brother-in-law slept with some girl at the hotel. Father-in-law seems to have feelings for mommy, mother-in-law is jealous and is torturing mommy. Manager of pregnant sister is eyeing on his assistent. Seems like Hae Kang will have some affaire with Beak Soek too.

Edited by LHRCN

'I have a lover' ..I already see so many affaires( and lovers) from ep 1. Husband has affaire with his younger Hoobae. Brother-in-law slept with some girl at the hotel. Father-in-law seems to have feelings for mommy, mother-in-law is jealous and is torturing mommy. Manager of pregnant sister is eyeing on his assistent. Seems like Hae Kang will have some affaire with Beak Soek too.

BUT CAN WE BLAME HER ???SHE HAS NO MEMORIES ...BEAK SOEK SAVED HER AND IS SUCH A NICE MAN!!!EVERYBODY IS CHEATING...MAYBE THE PREGNANT SISTER HAD THE BABY WITH A MARRIED MAN ...

• Like 4

BUT CAN WE BLAME HER ???SHE HAS NO MEMORIES ...BEAK SOEK SAVED HER AND IS SUCH A NICE MAN!!!EVERYBODY IS CHEATING...MAYBE THE PREGNANT SISTER HAD THE BABY WITH A MARRIED MAN ...

I would like it if pregnant sister's baby was Beak Seok's baby, hahahahha. I hope there would be a happy ending for pregnant sister with Beak Seok too. 

Based on the plot from Viki: Hae Kang later will fall in love with Beak Seok and husband falls in love with her again. I would like to see some fights between husband and Beak Seok.

I would like it if pregnant sister's baby was Beak Seok's baby, hahahahha. I hope there would be a happy ending for pregnant sister with Beak Seok too. 

Based on the plot from Viki: Hae Kang later will fall in love with Beak Seok and husband falls in love with her again. I would like to see some fights between husband and Beak Seok.

Reading...

I Have a Lover

What happens when a marriage grows cold? Do Hae Gang (Kim Hyun Joo) is a successful attorney whose marriage is suffering because she puts her career ambitions ahead of her husband, Choi Jin Eon (Ji Jin Hee). As the two drift apart, Jin Eon meets Kang Seol Ri (Park Han Byul), a grad student who reminds him of how his wife used to be earlier in their relationship before she became so consumed with career advancement. Hae Gang then gets into a car accident and loses her memory and assumes the identity of her younger twin sister, Yong Gi, who then falls in love with Baek Seok (Lee Gyu Han). What will happen to Hae Gang and Jin Eon’s marriage now? “I Have a Lover” is a 2015 South Korean drama series directed by Choi Mun Seok.

Wow this will be so funny...so she falls in love another man Baek Seok!!!What will happen to Hae Gang and Jin Eon’s marriage now?Good question!I can't wait to see him suffer ,watching her geting close with another man...Telling the truth i like this version more...i don't want things to be easy for that cheater...i want him to have a strong rival...let the best man to win
Edited by andy78
  • Like 5

@valsava chingu as you can see im following you around 

the synopsis looks really promising should i start watching or should i wait maybe a couple more ep?

@nevill  If you read this part of @andy78Wow this will be so funny...so she falls in love another man Baek Seok!!!What will happen to Hae Gang and Jin Eon’s marriage now?Good question!I can't wait to see him suffer ,watching her geting close with another man...Telling the truth i like this version more...i don't want things to be easy for that cheater...i want him to have a strong rival...let the best man to win 

And the highlighted part is enough to watch I'm kind of excited for tomorrows episode because I enjoyed the first so much and waiting to see if it would be subbed by tonight . I agree with him though I want to see him get a dose of his own medicine.. 

• Like 4

@valsava chingu as you can see im following you around 

the synopsis looks really promising should i start watching or should i wait maybe a couple more ep?

@nevill  If you read this part of @andy78Wow this will be so funny...so she falls in love another man Baek Seok!!!What will happen to Hae Gang and Jin Eon’s marriage now?Good question!I can't wait to see him suffer ,watching her geting close with another man...Telling the truth i like this version more...i don't want things to be easy for that cheater...i want him to have a strong rival...let the best man to win 

And the highlighted part is enough to watch I'm kind of excited for tomorrows episode because I enjoyed the first so much and waiting to see if it would be subbed by tonight . I agree with him though I want to see him get a dose of his own medicine.. 

i read it and it made me watch it even more - but sometimes kdrama have this prologue ep which usually i dont reallylike

but if the prologue is fun i will - is it?

sorry my mistake i thought it was already started last week - please ignore my comment and ill see you all after i watch the first ep with subs

i dont read post bf in case i read spoilers 

everyone have a fun first ep

Edited by nevill
  • Like 4

@andy78, their marriage was about to be over, HG has already filled the divorce papers, only thing missing was a signature from HG and JE.

JE will be confused seeing HG act as YG as HG has lost her memories and even if JE suspect that she is his wife, since she is assuming younger sister life, HG will just show proof that she is YG like photo albums and stuff like drivers license.

That affair really affected HG more that she realised, the selfie her hubby took with his hoobae really affected her as she sees YG photo on her driver license and she after taking a good look at the photo, she still didn't realise it was her face she was seeing in that photo plus wouldn't HG life be in danger living as YG as that crazy stalker guy want kill her expect if he just wants her to lose the pregnancy and wouldn't be coming after he sees she is no longer pregnant.

So many question from just episode 1, looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

• Like 4

@andy78, their marriage was about to be over, HG has already filled the divorce papers, only thing missing was a signature from HG and JE.

JE will be confused seeing HG act as YG as HG has lost her memories and even if JE suspect that she is his wife, since she is assuming younger sister life, HG will just show proof that she is YG like photo albums and stuff like drivers license.

That affair really affected HG more that she realised, the selfie her hubby took with his hoobae really affected her as she sees YG photo on her driver license and she after taking a good look at the photo, she still didn't realise it was her face she was seeing in that photo plus wouldn't HG life be in danger living as YG as that crazy stalker guy want kill her expect if he just wants her to lose the pregnancy and wouldn't be coming after he sees she is no longer pregnant.

So many question from just episode 1, looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

Thanks @oyeleyeolusina i wonder who the baby father is and what will happen with the real YG...HG has lost her memories AND WAS IN HER SISTER CAR ,has her stuff like drivers license and phone...i have not read sbs sinopsis and characters descriptions...i hope somebody will translate later and we have no relationship Chart..  yet...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 3

Thanks @oyeleyeolusina i wonder who the baby father is and what will happen with the real YG...HG has lost her memories AND WAS IN HER SISTER CAR ,has her stuff like drivers license and phone...i have not ready sbs sinopsis and characters descriptions...i hope somebody will translate later and we have no characters chart yet...

@andy78, I will guess YG baby father's is that man stalking her,he didn't seem like a professional, getting caught too easily by YG as he is drinking coffee across the street from the woman that he is stalking and I guess YG and baby father's story, it would be typical, probably a married man and they have an affair, she gets pregnant, she wants to keep it but he doesn't want the kid.

I believe if it is for another reason apart from her been pregnant that makes him want to kill her , then HG life will still be in danger when she assumes the identity of YG even if he knows that she has amnesia.  

• Like 3

Thanks @oyeleyeolusina i wonder who the baby father is and what will happen with the real YG...HG has lost her memories AND WAS IN HER SISTER CAR ,has her stuff like drivers license and phone...i have not ready sbs sinopsis and characters descriptions...i hope somebody will translate later and we have no characters chart yet...

@andy78, I will guess YG baby father's is that man stalking her,he didn't seem like a professional, getting caught too easily by YG as he is drinking coffee across the street from the woman that he is stalking and I guess YG and baby father's story, it would be typical, probably a married man and they have an affair, she gets pregnant, she wants to keep it but he doesn't want the kid.

I believe if it is for another reason apart from her been pregnant that makes him want to kill her , then HG life will still be in danger when she assumes the identity of YG even if he knows that she has amnesia.  

Yes i feel there is more...maybe she discovered  something about her company...by the way what about the interview?She seemed so worried that her colegues might recognise her...

• Like 3

@ymiss, I don't know want to say much on whether it was ok for him to cheat or not before the morality police have a fit on this thread but it seems they were still married when the affair started but they have reached the point of no return then as when she came back from jogging and the husband is looking at her as she kills that bug.

Their conservation after that was very telling of the state of their relationship as JE asked HG why she kills the bug as it was trying to survive and HG believes that she was been merciful killing the bug since it was struggling for survival before she tries kissing him and he tells hers that she is sweating and needs to go take a shower and she begs him to cooperate with her regarding the kiss but he still refused to kiss her, asking her why is she doing things when her heart is not them and JE is pleading with her to at least cry once( am guess it is not too long that they lost their child).

I so laughed when BIL at the hotel told wife that the affair has no meaning to him and has told her previously that it is just extreme sport to him.  

• Like 3

@ymiss, I don't know want to say much on whether it was ok for him to cheat or not before the morality police have a fit on this thread but it seems they were still married when the affair started but they have reached the point of no return then as when she came back from jogging and the husband is looking at her as she kills that bug.

Their conservation after that was very telling of the state of their relationship as JE asked HG why she kills the bug as it was trying to survive and HG believes that she was been merciful killing the bug since it was struggling for survival before she tries kissing him and he tells hers that she is sweating and needs to go take a shower and she begs him to cooperate with her regarding the kiss but he still refused to kiss her, asking her why is she doing things when her heart is not them and JE is pleading with her to at least cry once( am guess it is not too long that they lost their child).

@oyeleyeolusina thanks again...i'm so happy you're watching this drama!!!i could not agree more!!!He is still a cheater...so she suffers but can't exteriorise her pain!!!I also dislike JE familly so much...his mother and sister are awfull ...

• Like 2

There've been numerous sources stating that Do Hae-gang (Kim Hyun-joo), who once hated her husband to death, would fall in love with him again after she had amnesia. However, the plot description provided by Viki, did get me perplexed...

Is she going to love two men simultaneously or wil she just fall for Baek-seok (Lee Gyu-han)?

Edited by ayselluna
  • Like 4

@nevill, @cafe99 hi, and welcome to the thread.    :)

Eng sub it's at 3% in Viki  :( :( :( I liked the ep 1 raw, but, the subs... :tears: 

Anyway, I'm thankful that we have eng subs for this drama. ^_^

I just got a message from Viki. Apparently they are short on subbers. sigh.

"Hello!!!

We are in need of korean-english subbers for I Have a Lover If you are interested send pm to joysprite or kalmendarez

photo I_Have_A_Lover-0001_zps2kpd8ahw.jpg

I hope it gets resolved soon.

I was so happy when they got the license, I did not anticipate any other problems.

• Like 5

Hi lovers!!

i haven't seen episode 1 yet to comment with subs. But I did catch up on the thread. I was not in the temptation thread so I have no idea what people are referring to. But from all  the comments I have read so far, I haven't felt like this is a war zone at all. I am not sure who the mortality police are. While I personally don't like cheating aspect, even though I make that comment, I am by all means only referring to myself and where I come from. I don't expect anyone or everyone to have to agree with me :) and I respect all opinions and comments. It fosters healthy discussions. 

I admit that I will really struggle with this husband. I love JJH and am watching for him. But I haven't liked many of his characters. Even if his wife is really to blame for their child's death, it's not an excuse for him. 

His wife wasn't always this way. Something in her changed. Maybe a defense mechanism for her? Not really sure yet. I have to see a lot more of her to decide as the story unfolds. I kinda don't really like either one right now but I am a strong supporter of marriages if they still love each other and want to work it out somehow. If not, I say time to move on.

So I will see how this plays out. Please bear with me. :) I want to love both JE and HK in the end. I hope they grow stronger and become better people in the end. If they were meant to be together, I hope that they can get the right tools to help them be successful in their marriage part two (if there is to be a part two). They have a lot of issues to work through. As a five year friend of my kids said "Go in the name of togetherness!" 

BS - I really like his character so far. He is the nice one in a sea of others. I remember the actor from MNIKSS. That's him right? I will be glad to like him here. Hope he stays true to character to the end.

• Like 4

@junkietiger14, I was just joking regarding the morality police to lighten the mood as this drama seems like it would be dealing with some not so fun topics.

Regarding the character played by JJH, he hasn't blamed his wife about the death of their kid so I doubt if that is what is wrong with their relationship, the problem he has with his wife is her not grieving or showing any signs of a parent who lost a child and is just functioning too well, she is even trying every means to seduce him so that she can bore another child and that just turns him off. she has pleaded with him to cooperate with and even suggested they take a vacation together for that purpose but JJH is not interested.

The roles of the couple are reversed regarding their mourning of their daughter, normally it is the mother that is inconsolable after the death of her kid while the father is normally the one picking up the pieces and telling his wife that live goes on but HG is doing alright while JE is struggling so badly.

From the synopsis HG changed during the marriage, so what I would like to see is what made her change, was it the death of her child or has she changed even before that like the mistreatment from that foolish, immature and childish mother in law made her change as the current HG is really ruthless and two instances showed that ruthlessness in yesterday's episode, the first instance was in court, when she attacked that woman on the stand, exaggerating things the woman has done and maybe even falsely accusing her, HG practically destroyed that woman's marriage and I believe that is why that woman committed suicide,  the second instance was in the car when he mother threaten to kill herself, HG stopped the car and told the mother to go kill herself, she tells her mom that she is living well with the death of her daughter and would do the same even if her mom's dies.

• Like 4